オリジナル3Dモデル「シャオファ」 v1.4.1
-
-
-
@black0nyx do you possibly have it? You never replied to the other post asking about it a year ago, so I'm still wondering
-
-
@BLACK0NYX After checking the files I realized your link is v1.0.0. The thread is for the latest version, v1.4.1. Sorry I forgot to mention it in my post tagging you.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login