Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Other Assets
  5. 4881102 - πŸ”° Latest Version (v4.2) - SyncDances - SyncDances 4.2 (βœ”οΈ Found by Strawbunny Hater & Gamingandmusic & BelokoYT & Ethiopian1987 & Chounzilla)

4881102 - πŸ”° Latest Version (v4.2) - SyncDances - SyncDances 4.2 (βœ”οΈ Found by Strawbunny Hater & Gamingandmusic & BelokoYT & Ethiopian1987 & Chounzilla)

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Other Assets
mamehinatakipfeldancetoolsync
45 Posts 33 Posters 17.3k Views 36 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • LoonaFrienL
    LoonaFrienL
    LoonaFrien
    wrote on last edited by
    #36

    Is anyone else having problems with the visemes? Ever since I added SyncDances, the mouth doesn't move when I speak.

    1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • Z
      Z
      ZEkA10000
      wrote on last edited by
      #37

      Hello!
      Anyone know where DLC for this addon can be found?
      I just downloaded archive from links above, but it's basic version of the SyncDances.

      Subprime1264S 1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • Z ZEkA10000

        Hello!
        Anyone know where DLC for this addon can be found?
        I just downloaded archive from links above, but it's basic version of the SyncDances.

        Subprime1264S
        Subprime1264S
        Subprime1264
        wrote on last edited by
        #38

        @ZEkA10000 Here it isπŸ˜—
        https://forum.ripper.store/post/1984677

        If you want share the links in my posts, remember copy post link and paste at your post, thanks.

        CiTRo is THE BEST, Mamehinata and Shipilka CUTE TOOOOOOOO~

        1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • bennywormB
          bennywormB
          bennyworm
          wrote on last edited by
          #39

          Can you do sync dances by themselves on android? I was testing it out, and nothing, someone said to turn off avatar self interact and still nothing

          Tell me your favorite Jack Stauber songs, good conversation starter

          1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • M
            M
            mochimews
            wrote on last edited by
            #40

            Anyone with problems on DLC? everytime I install it, the songs don't play but the animations do

            1 Reply Last reply
            1
            • ALilRottenA ALilRotten

              So, I know if you use VRCFury you can just plug that in and shove the prefab you want in your avatar. I did that, but my issue is that it works fine in Unity, but not so much in VRC for some reason.
              I've been trying to see if I did anything wrong and maybe I did.
              I'm not sure.

              Edit: I figured it out. Nevermind. ^^;

              M
              M
              mindlessgonzo
              wrote on last edited by
              #41

              @ALilRotten Found out why it didn't work in VRC? I seem to be having the same issue, as the animation starts up, but it stops and no music is playing.

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • S
                S
                sir002
                wrote last edited by
                #42
                This post is deleted!
                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • Subprime1264S
                  Subprime1264S
                  Subprime1264
                  wrote last edited by
                  #43

                  DLC with Base is required

                  If you want share the links in my posts, remember copy post link and paste at your post, thanks.

                  CiTRo is THE BEST, Mamehinata and Shipilka CUTE TOOOOOOOO~

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • S
                    S
                    sleepiamygdala01
                    wrote last edited by
                    #44

                    The quest vrc fury prefab doesn't work?

                    KitsunekonyanK 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • S sleepiamygdala01

                      The quest vrc fury prefab doesn't work?

                      KitsunekonyanK
                      KitsunekonyanK
                      Kitsunekonyan
                      wrote last edited by
                      #45

                      @sleepiamygdala01 It’s not working for me either. I never did find instructions on how to set it up correctly.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      😞
                      0

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular