Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Other Assets
  5. 4881102 - 🔰 Latest Version (v4.2) - SyncDances - SyncDances 4.2 (✔️ Found by Strawbunny Hater & Gamingandmusic & BelokoYT & Ethiopian1987 & Chounzilla)

4881102 - 🔰 Latest Version (v4.2) - SyncDances - SyncDances 4.2 (✔️ Found by Strawbunny Hater & Gamingandmusic & BelokoYT & Ethiopian1987 & Chounzilla)

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Other Assets
mamehinatakipfeldancetoolsync
45 Posts 33 Posters 17.3k Views 36 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • M
    M
    mixsujelapenais
    wrote on last edited by
    #19

    Does anyone know to make that the syncdances are seen by pc AND android?

    1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • S
      S
      Strawbunny Hater
      wrote on last edited by
      #20

      You need to add the Android version to the android version of the avatar

      M 1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • S Strawbunny Hater

        You need to add the Android version to the android version of the avatar

        M
        M
        mixsujelapenais
        wrote on last edited by
        #21

        @Strawbunny-Hater so the pc version on pc and android on android? And it should work?

        S 1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • EreshkigalE
          EreshkigalE
          Ereshkigal
          wrote on last edited by
          #22

          Anybody know how to add a volume slider to the prefab? The Syncdances work and all, but it's just a bit too loud and blasts others ears lmao

          S 1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • EreshkigalE Ereshkigal

            Anybody know how to add a volume slider to the prefab? The Syncdances work and all, but it's just a bit too loud and blasts others ears lmao

            S
            S
            Strawbunny Hater
            wrote on last edited by
            #23

            @KamenRiderPixel It only has a mute function, maybe the people who have their ears blasted should turn avatar sounds down. That can help make it better. I generally have mine at 20% and it isn't that loud.

            1 Reply Last reply
            1
            • M mixsujelapenais

              @Strawbunny-Hater so the pc version on pc and android on android? And it should work?

              S
              S
              Strawbunny Hater
              wrote on last edited by
              #24

              @mixsujelapenais it should yes

              1 Reply Last reply
              1
              • creepygirlonlineC
                creepygirlonlineC
                creepygirlonline
                wrote on last edited by
                #25

                hello, im sorry if this is a silly question, but how do we add like custom dances and songs?
                or is that not possible.
                thank you for reading

                S 1 Reply Last reply
                1
                • creepygirlonlineC creepygirlonline

                  hello, im sorry if this is a silly question, but how do we add like custom dances and songs?
                  or is that not possible.
                  thank you for reading

                  S
                  S
                  Strawbunny Hater
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #26

                  @creepygirlonline The folder for Sync Dances has the guide on how to add custom emotes to it.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  ❤
                  1
                  • G
                    G
                    grimthefox79
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #27

                    is the dlc in the package?

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    -1
                    • P
                      P
                      prixmailustra
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #28

                      The DLC table doen't work. how to fix that?

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      1
                      • SteelDuckS
                        SteelDuckS
                        SteelDuck
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #29

                        how do i add sync dances?

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        1
                        • ArgonianEnthuA
                          ArgonianEnthuA
                          ArgonianEnthu
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #30

                          has anyone added extra dances and stuff to theirs? I kinda want more dances < <

                          B 1 Reply Last reply
                          1
                          • ArgonianEnthuA ArgonianEnthu

                            has anyone added extra dances and stuff to theirs? I kinda want more dances < <

                            B
                            B
                            BebeBlossom
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #31

                            @ArgonianEnthu Same T~T

                            oxygynO 1 Reply Last reply
                            1
                            • B BebeBlossom

                              @ArgonianEnthu Same T~T

                              oxygynO
                              oxygynO
                              oxygyn
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #32

                              @BebeBlossom 4.5 has DLC dances

                              friendly, helpful, asset hoarder. no gatekeeping no trading. ♥

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              2
                              • M
                                M
                                Metahetaoni
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #33

                                I'm having an issue with syncdance 4.5 (I have the fix on there too) In custom emotes 9-16, the music doesn't switch off from the previous song.

                                For example, if I put on Syncdances' California girls, and switch to an emote in custom emotes 9-16, the custom animation will play, but the music for California Girls will still be playing. Weird thing is that custom emotes 1-8 still work perfectly fine, and I followed the instructions on the custom install guide, any fixes?

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                1
                                • FSHYF
                                  FSHYF
                                  FSHY
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #34

                                  my favourite addon ever

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  2
                                  • ALilRottenA
                                    ALilRottenA
                                    ALilRotten
                                    wrote on last edited by ALilRotten
                                    #35

                                    So, I know if you use VRCFury you can just plug that in and shove the prefab you want in your avatar. I did that, but my issue is that it works fine in Unity, but not so much in VRC for some reason.
                                    I've been trying to see if I did anything wrong and maybe I did.
                                    I'm not sure.

                                    Edit: I figured it out. Nevermind. ^^;

                                    • I rig up models
                                    • I add clothing/assets to premade models
                                    • Learning how to make models
                                    • Can make VRC ports
                                    • I teach people via YT

                                    [I do NOT do trades]

                                    :Feel free to message me, just don't be demanding.:

                                    M 1 Reply Last reply
                                    1
                                    • LoonaFrienL
                                      LoonaFrienL
                                      LoonaFrien
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #36

                                      Is anyone else having problems with the visemes? Ever since I added SyncDances, the mouth doesn't move when I speak.

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      1
                                      • Z
                                        Z
                                        ZEkA10000
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #37

                                        Hello!
                                        Anyone know where DLC for this addon can be found?
                                        I just downloaded archive from links above, but it's basic version of the SyncDances.

                                        Subprime1264S 1 Reply Last reply
                                        1
                                        • Z ZEkA10000

                                          Hello!
                                          Anyone know where DLC for this addon can be found?
                                          I just downloaded archive from links above, but it's basic version of the SyncDances.

                                          Subprime1264S
                                          Subprime1264S
                                          Subprime1264
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #38

                                          @ZEkA10000 Here it is😗
                                          https://forum.ripper.store/post/1984677

                                          If you want share the links in my posts, remember copy post link and paste at your post, thanks.

                                          CiTRo is THE BEST, Mamehinata and Shipilka CUTE TOOOOOOOO~

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          1

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular