✔ (FOUND by avicollector) Project Prince by Ruski
-
-
-
BIG BUMP
-
FOUND !!

-
A avicollector moved this topic from Gumroad/Payhip Avatars on
-
FOUND !!

@avicollector The hair toggles are messed up ,anyway to fix?
-
@avicollector The hair toggles are messed up ,anyway to fix?
@Religionn I'll have to check, I'm not too sure !!
-
@Religionn I'll have to check, I'm not too sure !!
@avicollector did you figure it out?
-
@avicollector did you figure it out?
@ZEROVIRTUE I fixed the issue. I'll break it down in steps.
#1 - Go into the Djinn Folder > Toggles > Toggles (Again)
Within that folder, you will see 2 Parameters. What you want to do is replace the parameters on the Avatar with "Parameters 1" - That's how I managed to fix the hair issue. It was using the wrong Parameters.
My troubleshoot with stuff is usually always checking parameters, and like realigning the parameters just incase.
EDIT/UPDATE:
Okay, so it turns out its actually a very simple issue. For some reason, the hood on the hoodie is automatically toggled on despite there not being a hoodie active. So, if you go into Clothes > Tops > Page 2 > Hood Move, click Hood Move, and it'll show the hair again. You dont need to touch parameters or anything.
-
@ZEROVIRTUE I fixed the issue. I'll break it down in steps.
#1 - Go into the Djinn Folder > Toggles > Toggles (Again)
Within that folder, you will see 2 Parameters. What you want to do is replace the parameters on the Avatar with "Parameters 1" - That's how I managed to fix the hair issue. It was using the wrong Parameters.
My troubleshoot with stuff is usually always checking parameters, and like realigning the parameters just incase.
EDIT/UPDATE:
Okay, so it turns out its actually a very simple issue. For some reason, the hood on the hoodie is automatically toggled on despite there not being a hoodie active. So, if you go into Clothes > Tops > Page 2 > Hood Move, click Hood Move, and it'll show the hair again. You dont need to touch parameters or anything.
@Impossibility thank youuuu
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
