Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
  5. ❗ LF: Ame by zoxl

❗ LF: Ame by zoxl

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
looking foravatarfemalepayhip
29 Posts 15 Posters 2.4k Views 27 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • I
    I
    IvyMoons
    wrote on last edited by
    #7
    This post is deleted!
    DonutD 1 Reply Last reply
    👑
    5
    • I IvyMoons
      [[topic:post-is-deleted]]
      DonutD
      DonutD
      Donut
      wrote on last edited by
      #8

      @IvyMoons Thanks for sharing; she appear non humanoid, can't reach FBX and no menu param or FX

      I just said Bump

      I 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • I
        I
        IvyMoons
        wrote on last edited by
        #9
        This post is deleted!
        1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • DonutD Donut

          @IvyMoons Thanks for sharing; she appear non humanoid, can't reach FBX and no menu param or FX

          I
          I
          IvyMoons
          wrote on last edited by
          #10
          This post is deleted!
          I 1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • I IvyMoons
            [[topic:post-is-deleted]]
            I
            I
            IvyMoons
            wrote on last edited by
            #11
            This post is deleted!
            acidxxzoA 1 Reply Last reply
            1
            • exE
              exE
              ex
              wrote on last edited by
              #12

              bmp

              shhh

              plz bmp!

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • I IvyMoons
                [[topic:post-is-deleted]]
                acidxxzoA
                acidxxzoA
                acidxxzo
                wrote on last edited by
                #13
                This post is deleted!
                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • LemonL
                  LemonL
                  Lemon
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #14

                  i bought her but like she has gonso and i haven't used the code nor her

                  I don't trade.

                  exE 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • exE
                    exE
                    ex
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #15

                    bmp!

                    shhh

                    plz bmp!

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • LemonL Lemon

                      i bought her but like she has gonso and i haven't used the code nor her

                      exE
                      exE
                      ex
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #16

                      @Lemon update? have ya used it yet ^^

                      shhh

                      plz bmp!

                      LemonL 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • exE ex

                        @Lemon update? have ya used it yet ^^

                        LemonL
                        LemonL
                        Lemon
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #17

                        @ex nope, if someone wants to degonso her i will work with em

                        I don't trade.

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        1
                        • ?
                          ?
                          A Former User
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #18
                          This post is deleted!
                          exE 1 Reply Last reply
                          1
                          • ? A Former User
                            [[topic:post-is-deleted]]
                            exE
                            exE
                            ex
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #19

                            @12generalz3 drop w ;3

                            shhh

                            plz bmp!

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • KawaiiKittyKatK
                              KawaiiKittyKatK
                              KawaiiKittyKat
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #20

                              Bumpyy

                              ✩ Currently LF : Renard_MK_C8 by Cobalt.11

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              1
                              • MarbledMooM
                                MarbledMooM
                                MarbledMoo
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #21

                                bump degonso

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                1
                                • MarbledMooM
                                  MarbledMooM
                                  MarbledMoo
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #22

                                  bump degonso

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  1
                                  • exE
                                    exE
                                    ex
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #23

                                    bmp!

                                    shhh

                                    plz bmp!

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • exE
                                      exE
                                      ex
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #24

                                      bmp

                                      shhh

                                      plz bmp!

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • VapeV
                                        VapeV
                                        Vape
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #25

                                        +1 i had her ages ago but creator revoked my key, managed to upload her and make her public tho.

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        3
                                        • VapeV
                                          VapeV
                                          Vape
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #26

                                          +1 forgot to mention i also have a vrca file, idk if it works though, lmk if anyone can make it a unity package, i can try and fix anything that doesnt work

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular