LF: Any chest fur asset
-
Looking for shop links or files for big poofy fluff that goes around the neck/chest.
The only good thing I could find is the chest fluff by NoviacNight
https://vrmodels.store/accessories/41887-chest-fluff.html
Something like this would be nice but I dont think this avatar has been leaked yet https://bratbun.gumroad.com/l/PepperWanting something more fluffy but any other assets I could look at would be great ^_^
-
https://littlesaku.gumroad.com/l/jxbvk?layout=profile
been using the neck fluff from here (free asset)
-
Hey uhh
That's the avatar with the fluff you didn't think was ripped yet
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login