LF: Rae Moo mei
-
I know that the pc version is on vrmodels, but I’m looking for the quest version as well. If anyone has it and can share, I would be very grateful. Merci beaucoup!
The avatar in question:
https://peekabowosavatars.com/b/rARuO
-
Im quest converting it rn ill send the link once its done
-
I hope you enjoy it
-
I hope you enjoy it
@Gothic-H03 the doc needs an access request

-
@Gothic-H03 the doc needs an access request

@cup Eeeek im so sorry i forgot about that. that should work
-
I hope you enjoy it
@Gothic-H03 tysm! I genuinely forgot I made this post and so when I came back to it I thought it was someone else’s T-T
-
Bump!
-
Ill reconvert it soon (Probably this week or next week) and ill reup Mb guys
Edit: I will back it up as well just in case it goes down
-
Ill reconvert it soon (Probably this week or next week) and ill reup Mb guys
Edit: I will back it up as well just in case it goes down
I'm basically redoing almost everything so it might take me longer then I thought
-
I'm basically redoing almost everything so it might take me longer then I thought
It's not very opti and I would have to delete a lot, it's not worth as it already doesn't have much on it and most textures wouldn't look good, so sorry I couldn't help
-
ahhh mannn Ill get her one day
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login