Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Scripts & Tools
  5. LF: 【シフォン(Chiffon)用】Chiffon dynamic expression Ver.1.01/VRC Contact /シフォンの動的表情/Dynamic expression system

LF: 【シフォン(Chiffon)用】Chiffon dynamic expression Ver.1.01/VRC Contact /シフォンの動的表情/Dynamic expression system

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Scripts & Tools
look forchiffon
12 Posts 5 Posters 3.4k Views 7 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Asuka7A
    Asuka7A
    Asuka7
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    https://rescery.booth.pm/items/6147090

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Pretend LikeP
      Pretend LikeP
      Pretend Like
      wrote on last edited by Pretend Like
      #2

      [register or login to view this hidden content]

      yeah i reckon you guys can stop bumping now okay

      The Stars Rise‚ The Time Elapse; The Fate Destined And Made Us So Minute․
      星辰升起,时光流逝;命运早已注定,却将我们雕

      If you want parts just ask, I don’t gate keep

      If you need an updated link Please @Pretend Like in the comments I should respond soon & if you don't @Pretend Like, well not my problem until I know it is

      _ 1 Reply Last reply
      ❤
      5
      • dreamytenshiD
        dreamytenshiD
        dreamytenshi
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        pass pls?

        Pretend LikeP 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Pretend LikeP Pretend Like

          [register or login to view this hidden content]

          yeah i reckon you guys can stop bumping now okay

          _
          _
          _NekoNeko
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @Pretend-Like password pls thanks

          Pretend LikeP 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • dreamytenshiD dreamytenshi

            pass pls?

            Pretend LikeP
            Pretend LikeP
            Pretend Like
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            @dreamytenshi workibg now link broke due to embedding

            The Stars Rise‚ The Time Elapse; The Fate Destined And Made Us So Minute․
            星辰升起,时光流逝;命运早已注定,却将我们雕

            If you want parts just ask, I don’t gate keep

            If you need an updated link Please @Pretend Like in the comments I should respond soon & if you don't @Pretend Like, well not my problem until I know it is

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • _ _NekoNeko

              @Pretend-Like password pls thanks

              Pretend LikeP
              Pretend LikeP
              Pretend Like
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              @_NekoNeko workibg now link broke due to embedding

              The Stars Rise‚ The Time Elapse; The Fate Destined And Made Us So Minute․
              星辰升起,时光流逝;命运早已注定,却将我们雕

              If you want parts just ask, I don’t gate keep

              If you need an updated link Please @Pretend Like in the comments I should respond soon & if you don't @Pretend Like, well not my problem until I know it is

              _ OdiroO 2 Replies Last reply
              0
              • Pretend LikeP Pretend Like

                @_NekoNeko workibg now link broke due to embedding

                _
                _
                _NekoNeko
                wrote on last edited by
                #7

                @Pretend-Like oki thx

                1 Reply Last reply
                1
                • Pretend LikeP Pretend Like

                  @_NekoNeko workibg now link broke due to embedding

                  OdiroO
                  OdiroO
                  Odiro
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  @Pretend-Like Can you reupload?

                  Pretend LikeP 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • OdiroO Odiro

                    @Pretend-Like Can you reupload?

                    Pretend LikeP
                    Pretend LikeP
                    Pretend Like
                    wrote on last edited by Pretend Like
                    #9

                    @Odiro has it been updated cause it looks fine to me breh...

                    DL : [register or login to view this hidden content]

                    The Stars Rise‚ The Time Elapse; The Fate Destined And Made Us So Minute․
                    星辰升起,时光流逝;命运早已注定,却将我们雕

                    If you want parts just ask, I don’t gate keep

                    If you need an updated link Please @Pretend Like in the comments I should respond soon & if you don't @Pretend Like, well not my problem until I know it is

                    OdiroO 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • Pretend LikeP Pretend Like

                      @Odiro has it been updated cause it looks fine to me breh...

                      DL : [register or login to view this hidden content]

                      OdiroO
                      OdiroO
                      Odiro
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      @Pretend-Like
                      3538b23f-8c04-4911-91fa-84a67c6617c8-image.jpeg

                      Pretend LikeP 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • OdiroO Odiro

                        @Pretend-Like
                        3538b23f-8c04-4911-91fa-84a67c6617c8-image.jpeg

                        Pretend LikeP
                        Pretend LikeP
                        Pretend Like
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        @Odiro workupload [register or login to view this hidden content]

                        The Stars Rise‚ The Time Elapse; The Fate Destined And Made Us So Minute․
                        星辰升起,时光流逝;命运早已注定,却将我们雕

                        If you want parts just ask, I don’t gate keep

                        If you need an updated link Please @Pretend Like in the comments I should respond soon & if you don't @Pretend Like, well not my problem until I know it is

                        OdiroO 1 Reply Last reply
                        3
                        • Pretend LikeP Pretend Like

                          @Odiro workupload [register or login to view this hidden content]

                          OdiroO
                          OdiroO
                          Odiro
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #12

                          @Pretend-Like Works like a charm! Thank you

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0

                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                          Register Login
                          Reply
                          • Reply as topic
                          Log in to reply
                          • Oldest to Newest
                          • Newest to Oldest
                          • Most Votes


                          • Login

                          • Login or register to search.
                          • First post
                            Last post
                          0
                          • Categories
                          • Recent
                          • Tags
                          • Popular