LF: Bom39 Hex Maniac | VRChat Avatar 3.0
-
Set the Parameter to none on the breast slider in unity since they didn't remove it since Radial Puppets is used only for Rotation
-
thanks that fixed it
-
bump, convert blender pls :3
-
Does anyone have a version of Blender?
-
here for the blender version
-
here for the blender version
@IsaacLexer Here you go, since converting unity to blend is easy.
File link should be good for 30 days.
Figure I pay you back since you happen to upload one of the model I was looking for.
Hopefully this help you with make that Gardevoir hex you wanted. -
thanks!
-
@IsaacLexer Here you go, since converting unity to blend is easy.
File link should be good for 30 days.
Figure I pay you back since you happen to upload one of the model I was looking for.
Hopefully this help you with make that Gardevoir hex you wanted.@link2641 You have updated link?
-
Bump for people to see that epic Sexy-Hexy
-
This avi is so epic so I am gonna bump it again.
-
@IsaacLexer Here you go, since converting unity to blend is easy.
File link should be good for 30 days.
Figure I pay you back since you happen to upload one of the model I was looking for.
Hopefully this help you with make that Gardevoir hex you wanted. -
bump for blend file
-
can anyone help me to get all bom39 sfm ports from this guy? https://www.patreon.com/collection/174169?view=expanded
-
It here, can someone convert it into blender? https://vrmodels.store/avatars/43441-hex-maniac.html
@Sirlockinbottom said in LF: Bom39 Hex Maniac | VRChat Avatar 3.0:
It here, can someone convert it into blender? https://vrmodels.store/avatars/43441-hex-maniac.html
It's a bit buggy though
-
@IsaacLexer Here you go, since converting unity to blend is easy.
File link should be good for 30 days.
Figure I pay you back since you happen to upload one of the model I was looking for.
Hopefully this help you with make that Gardevoir hex you wanted.@link2641 the link is expired
-
@IsaacLexer Here you go, since converting unity to blend is easy.
File link should be good for 30 days.
Figure I pay you back since you happen to upload one of the model I was looking for.
Hopefully this help you with make that Gardevoir hex you wanted.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login