Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
  5. LF: Bom39 Hex Maniac | VRChat Avatar 3.0

LF: Bom39 Hex Maniac | VRChat Avatar 3.0

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
payhiplooking forbom39nsfwavatar
56 Posts 29 Posters 9.3k Views 42 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • B
    B
    beastlycritter
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Hello, I’m looking for Bom39ms Hex Maniac VRChat model to download from payhip. Here’s the link: [https://payhip.com/b/1xsQL](link url) . If anyone does find her, thank you. 🙂

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • D4ddyLemonD
      D4ddyLemonD
      D4ddyLemon
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      BIG BUMP

      Jinkies! Doing my best to help when I can~

      I rip clothing off of avatars and add it to others. I also add face tracking if the avatar doesn't have it. DM me if you need either :D

      Typically after -
      RevCorp, Apyr, Remys, NPC, Xero, Heartmarksman and Kimchis avis<3

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • binkymawzB
        binkymawzB
        binkymawz
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        Please lmk! :3

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • kutunga tinkiK
          kutunga tinkiK
          kutunga tinki
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          Bump holy moly need her

          i have specific teastes~

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • SadakoS
            SadakoS
            Sadako
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            I need her.
            bump!
            keep me updated I want her so badly I don't want I need her.
            she is that one character I found comfort in no matter where I was XD

            B 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • SadakoS Sadako

              I need her.
              bump!
              keep me updated I want her so badly I don't want I need her.
              she is that one character I found comfort in no matter where I was XD

              B
              B
              beastlycritter
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              @whoknows21 I will! Hope she gets found

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • wringusW
                wringusW
                wringus
                wrote on last edited by
                #7

                I desire hex woman, bump

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • B
                  B
                  beastlycritter
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  Bumping my own post, WE NEED HER CHAT!!!

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • D4ddyLemonD
                    D4ddyLemonD
                    D4ddyLemon
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    bump T^T

                    Jinkies! Doing my best to help when I can~

                    I rip clothing off of avatars and add it to others. I also add face tracking if the avatar doesn't have it. DM me if you need either :D

                    Typically after -
                    RevCorp, Apyr, Remys, NPC, Xero, Heartmarksman and Kimchis avis<3

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • taliatanT
                      taliatanT
                      taliatan
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      if somebody gets this and shares it I'll share the bom39 hex maniac and the 1.0.3 version of lizzy the deathclaw here

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • taliatanT
                        taliatanT
                        taliatan
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        sorry it's version 2.2 for lizzy i'm a little behind

                        D4ddyLemonD 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • RipperDemonR
                          RipperDemonR
                          RipperDemon
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #12

                          Ok!

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • taliatanT taliatan

                            sorry it's version 2.2 for lizzy i'm a little behind

                            D4ddyLemonD
                            D4ddyLemonD
                            D4ddyLemon
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #13

                            @taliatan She's on vrmodels if you use that site (ver 2.1)

                            Jinkies! Doing my best to help when I can~

                            I rip clothing off of avatars and add it to others. I also add face tracking if the avatar doesn't have it. DM me if you need either :D

                            Typically after -
                            RevCorp, Apyr, Remys, NPC, Xero, Heartmarksman and Kimchis avis<3

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • RipperDemonR
                              RipperDemonR
                              RipperDemon
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #14

                              Ill put it here you better hold up ur end of the deal.. I've been looking for that new deathclaw version for so fucking long

                              B 1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • RipperDemonR
                                RipperDemonR
                                RipperDemon
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #15

                                [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • taliatanT
                                  taliatanT
                                  taliatan
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #16

                                  dang i meant to put that offer in the dizzy thread cause i already had hex but a deal's a deal, just give me a bit cause for some reason or another i can't access the updated files on jinxxy

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • taliatanT
                                    taliatanT
                                    taliatan
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #17

                                    either way once I get that resolved lizzy's getting sent asap

                                    RipperDemonR 1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • RipperDemonR
                                      RipperDemonR
                                      RipperDemon
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #18

                                      Ok

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • taliatanT taliatan

                                        either way once I get that resolved lizzy's getting sent asap

                                        RipperDemonR
                                        RipperDemonR
                                        RipperDemon
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #19

                                        @taliatan just lmk wen ur ready to send

                                        taliatanT 1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • taliatanT
                                          taliatanT
                                          taliatan
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #20

                                          may take a little more time than expected, smths up with the files and they aren't showing up even though i own em

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular