Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. NSFW
  5. LF: nsfw hoyoverse avatars (genshin,HSR,ZZZ)

LF: nsfw hoyoverse avatars (genshin,HSR,ZZZ)

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved NSFW
looking foravatarmalefemalensfw
126 Posts 37 Posters 20.6k Views 49 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • RezoFall671R RezoFall671

    Any chances turn NPC called like Voywolf hunter or Furiosa (local legend) into vrc avi? She is so pretty...

    IMG_20260821_012936_239~2.jpg

    BaphometscurseB
    BaphometscurseB
    Baphometscurse
    wrote on last edited by Baphometscurse
    #117

    @RezoFall671 the model for her is on hoyotoon, all you have to do is open blender, use hoyo2vrc (Best used in my experience blender ver3.4) then export the fbx and set it up in unity
    https://assets.hoyotoon.com/?game=gi&type=monsters in here is her model, scroll down
    https://github.com/Hoyotoon/Hoyo2VRC the blender plug in

    Please don't put LF other things in post that have nothing to do with that, it does get to a point :')
    No I don't wanna trade or buy models from you nor do I want my threads to become something for that

    S 1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • Sheggy69S
      Sheggy69S
      Sheggy69
      wrote on last edited by
      #118

      do yall got nsfw the herta?

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • BaphometscurseB Baphometscurse

        @RezoFall671 the model for her is on hoyotoon, all you have to do is open blender, use hoyo2vrc (Best used in my experience blender ver3.4) then export the fbx and set it up in unity
        https://assets.hoyotoon.com/?game=gi&type=monsters in here is her model, scroll down
        https://github.com/Hoyotoon/Hoyo2VRC the blender plug in

        S
        S
        SuperCrocodile28
        wrote on last edited by
        #119

        @Baphometscurse any chance someone can upload the fbx for this for me? using a shitty laptop and it did NOT like the plug in or blender

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • nghtmarequeenN nghtmarequeen

          @CorsetBagger Did they ever give them to you?

          CorsetBaggerC
          CorsetBaggerC
          CorsetBagger
          wrote last edited by
          #120

          @nghtmarequeen nah its all radio silence so i js left it alone

          Yapping ShorcaY 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • CorsetBaggerC CorsetBagger

            @nghtmarequeen nah its all radio silence so i js left it alone

            Yapping ShorcaY
            Yapping ShorcaY
            Yapping Shorca
            wrote last edited by
            #121

            @CorsetBagger 460309cf-77c4-4e4d-9059-0cd2e95d83b1-image.jpeg

            [register or login to view this hidden content]
            PW: wouldyouliketobuyano

            VV1nTeR__V 1 Reply Last reply
            2
            • VanillaZillaV
              VanillaZillaV
              VanillaZilla
              wrote last edited by
              #122

              Does anyone have dabs fixed robin??

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • Yapping ShorcaY Yapping Shorca

                @CorsetBagger 460309cf-77c4-4e4d-9059-0cd2e95d83b1-image.jpeg

                [register or login to view this hidden content]
                PW: wouldyouliketobuyano

                VV1nTeR__V
                VV1nTeR__V
                VV1nTeR__
                wrote last edited by
                #123

                @Yapping-Shorca I started fixing the issue using your guide and I ended up with this, I don't know how to fix it, please help me image.jpeg

                Yapping ShorcaY 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • VV1nTeR__V VV1nTeR__

                  @Yapping-Shorca I started fixing the issue using your guide and I ended up with this, I don't know how to fix it, please help me image.jpeg

                  Yapping ShorcaY
                  Yapping ShorcaY
                  Yapping Shorca
                  wrote last edited by
                  #124

                  @vv1nter__
                  I don't actually know how to do this. I just uploaded an old guide. Not mine!

                  VV1nTeR__V 2 Replies Last reply
                  0
                  • Yapping ShorcaY Yapping Shorca

                    @vv1nter__
                    I don't actually know how to do this. I just uploaded an old guide. Not mine!

                    VV1nTeR__V
                    VV1nTeR__V
                    VV1nTeR__
                    wrote last edited by
                    #125

                    @Yapping-Shorca image.jpeg

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • Yapping ShorcaY Yapping Shorca

                      @vv1nter__
                      I don't actually know how to do this. I just uploaded an old guide. Not mine!

                      VV1nTeR__V
                      VV1nTeR__V
                      VV1nTeR__
                      wrote last edited by
                      #126

                      @Yapping-Shorca Bro pls upload guide!

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular