LF: Scythe by CryptaCurves
-
Nothing from Cryptia, I'm hoping after they fully releases the redesigned models for fnc they'll revisit old models
@KronosK Bad news, she's already working on a new model. Redesigns taking longer to finish.
-
@MadeForge Any update on this?
-
I have the files to scythe and the female one, i'll drop them when I get a chance.
-
I have the files to scythe and the female one, i'll drop them when I get a chance.
@BigRandy00 plzz drop them aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
-
I have the files to scythe and the female one, i'll drop them when I get a chance.
@BigRandy00 The cryptiacurves one or the one madeforge was working on?
-
@BigRandy00 The cryptiacurves one or the one madeforge was working on?
@KronosK Nvm it wasn't Cryptia's.
-
I'm honestly not sure, I don't use or follow news on NSFW models
-
Any news on the model? @MadeForge
-
Any luck with it? @MadeForge
-
Any luck with it? @MadeForge
-
@Sonic6908
Had to pause for a bit because ive been studying a lot of blender stuff, ive been working on studying shape keys because the next phase of editing the model is adding shape keys to the mouth
@MadeForge Fair enough
-
any progress?
-
Any luck with this? @MadeForge
-
any progress
-
@MadeForge any updates
-
so..... i think i had found a file for cryptias scythe a while back but it was just his untextured clothing

but bump for twink man!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better π
Register Login
