Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
  5. LF: Scythe by CryptaCurves

LF: Scythe by CryptaCurves

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
looking foravatar
131 Posts 32 Posters 19.3k Views 81 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Blaze7689B
    Blaze7689B
    Blaze7689
    wrote on last edited by
    #47

    @MadeForge Any progress on this?

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • LailokenL Lailoken

      Oh i know this! the model itself was made AND publicly shared by: https://x.com/Colonalcbplayer

      They have Scythe and a few others they made in their public Mega drive:
      πŸ”— Download Link (mega.nz)

      Though only a couple models actually have Unity Prefabs, Scythe isn't one of them.

      CrystalWaters34C
      CrystalWaters34C
      CrystalWaters34
      wrote on last edited by
      #48

      @Lailoken Could you show what they look like?

      If I'm bumping one of your posts, it's something I'm hoping to get a .unitypackage of. <3

      Please do not reply to me saying "It's been found" if the link doesn't include a .unitypackage!

      Mrrrow~

      Blaze7689B 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • CrystalWaters34C CrystalWaters34

        @Lailoken Could you show what they look like?

        Blaze7689B
        Blaze7689B
        Blaze7689
        wrote on last edited by
        #49

        @CrystalWaters34 There are like 3 images of what it looks like in this topic

        CrystalWaters34C 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Blaze7689B Blaze7689

          @CrystalWaters34 There are like 3 images of what it looks like in this topic

          CrystalWaters34C
          CrystalWaters34C
          CrystalWaters34
          wrote on last edited by
          #50

          @Sonic6908 I was more or less referring to the other files in there, sorry for not making it clear!

          If I'm bumping one of your posts, it's something I'm hoping to get a .unitypackage of. <3

          Please do not reply to me saying "It's been found" if the link doesn't include a .unitypackage!

          Mrrrow~

          Blaze7689B 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • CrystalWaters34C CrystalWaters34

            @Sonic6908 I was more or less referring to the other files in there, sorry for not making it clear!

            Blaze7689B
            Blaze7689B
            Blaze7689
            wrote on last edited by
            #51

            @CrystalWaters34 Oh we are mainly talking about Scythe so its understandable

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • isI
              isI
              is
              wrote on last edited by
              #52

              bump^^

              keep calm and leak avatars

              for sans leaks and more: https://discord.gg/rippers

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • isI
                isI
                is
                wrote on last edited by
                #53

                ^bump

                keep calm and leak avatars

                for sans leaks and more: https://discord.gg/rippers

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • KronosKK
                  KronosKK
                  KronosK
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #54

                  Nothing from Cryptia, I'm hoping after they fully releases the redesigned models for fnc they'll revisit old models

                  lollermsparkoL 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • KronosKK KronosK

                    Nothing from Cryptia, I'm hoping after they fully releases the redesigned models for fnc they'll revisit old models

                    lollermsparkoL
                    lollermsparkoL
                    lollermsparko
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #55

                    @KronosK Bad news, she's already working on a new model. Redesigns taking longer to finish.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • MadeForgeM MadeForge

                      still working on it! and ive made a strife in mouth expression

                      image.png

                      Blaze7689B
                      Blaze7689B
                      Blaze7689
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #56

                      @MadeForge Any update on this?

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • BigRandy00B
                        BigRandy00B
                        BigRandy00
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #57

                        I have the files to scythe and the female one, i'll drop them when I get a chance.

                        HMU if you're looking for assets and remember to bump (please)

                        Protagonist.P KronosKK 2 Replies Last reply
                        0
                        • BigRandy00B BigRandy00

                          I have the files to scythe and the female one, i'll drop them when I get a chance.

                          Protagonist.P
                          Protagonist.P
                          Protagonist.
                          Banned
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #58

                          @BigRandy00 plzz drop them aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • BigRandy00B BigRandy00

                            I have the files to scythe and the female one, i'll drop them when I get a chance.

                            KronosKK
                            KronosKK
                            KronosK
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #59

                            @BigRandy00 The cryptiacurves one or the one madeforge was working on?

                            BigRandy00B 1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • KronosKK KronosK

                              @BigRandy00 The cryptiacurves one or the one madeforge was working on?

                              BigRandy00B
                              BigRandy00B
                              BigRandy00
                              wrote on last edited by BigRandy00
                              #60

                              @KronosK Nvm it wasn't Cryptia's.

                              HMU if you're looking for assets and remember to bump (please)

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • BigRandy00B
                                BigRandy00B
                                BigRandy00
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #61

                                I'm honestly not sure, I don't use or follow news on NSFW models

                                HMU if you're looking for assets and remember to bump (please)

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • Blaze7689B
                                  Blaze7689B
                                  Blaze7689
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #62

                                  Any news on the model? @MadeForge

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • Blaze7689B
                                    Blaze7689B
                                    Blaze7689
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #63

                                    Any luck with it? @MadeForge

                                    MadeForgeM 1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • Blaze7689B Blaze7689

                                      Any luck with it? @MadeForge

                                      MadeForgeM
                                      MadeForgeM
                                      MadeForge
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #64

                                      @Sonic6908

                                      Had to pause for a bit because ive been studying a lot of blender stuff, ive been working on studying shape keys because the next phase of editing the model is adding shape keys to the mouth

                                      Blaze7689B 1 Reply Last reply
                                      4
                                      • MadeForgeM MadeForge

                                        @Sonic6908

                                        Had to pause for a bit because ive been studying a lot of blender stuff, ive been working on studying shape keys because the next phase of editing the model is adding shape keys to the mouth

                                        Blaze7689B
                                        Blaze7689B
                                        Blaze7689
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #65

                                        @MadeForge Fair enough

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • KronosKK
                                          KronosKK
                                          KronosK
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #66

                                          I forgot about this thread I'm glad its still going
                                          Bump

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular