Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. NSFW
  5. LF: Diane Foxington by Kayla Fox

LF: Diane Foxington by Kayla Fox

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved NSFW
furryblendernsfw
61 Posts 20 Posters 13.0k Views 41 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • ?
    ?
    A Former User
    wrote on last edited by
    #26

    bet

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • VisaeresV
      VisaeresV
      Visaeres
      wrote on last edited by
      #27

      Hope you figure out what I said and make it work lol

      Wow that's a lot a' words, too bad I'm not reading em'

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • M mindlessgonzo

        I have tried this avi. Will noted that the eyes randomly goes half-lidded slowly with no input. Dunno if it's supposed to be the blinking animation or what.

        S
        S
        sysu
        wrote on last edited by
        #28

        @mindlessgonzo
        Hmm, that's funky. I don't remember that from testing, but I would def be interested in hearing more about any patterns you notice as to when that happens.

        @Voxxie
        I don't think I ended up using an actual Menu/Parameters, aside from what VRCfury automatically adds when she's compiled for Play Mode/Upload. I don't think you need to set anything here.

        @Visaeres
        Solid advice overall. Thanks for pitching in! 😊

        Rep/upvotes are appreciated!

        Always on the lookout for Pokemon and Sonic avatars/models.

        VisaeresV ? M 3 Replies Last reply
        0
        • ?
          ?
          A Former User
          wrote on last edited by
          #29

          bet

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • S sysu

            @mindlessgonzo
            Hmm, that's funky. I don't remember that from testing, but I would def be interested in hearing more about any patterns you notice as to when that happens.

            @Voxxie
            I don't think I ended up using an actual Menu/Parameters, aside from what VRCfury automatically adds when she's compiled for Play Mode/Upload. I don't think you need to set anything here.

            @Visaeres
            Solid advice overall. Thanks for pitching in! 😊

            VisaeresV
            VisaeresV
            Visaeres
            wrote on last edited by
            #30

            @sysu Sure thing, Although I personally didn't have his issue. My menus were where they should be

            Wow that's a lot a' words, too bad I'm not reading em'

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • VisaeresV
              VisaeresV
              Visaeres
              wrote on last edited by
              #31

              @sysu I appreciate the upvotes!

              Wow that's a lot a' words, too bad I'm not reading em'

              1 Reply Last reply
              💛
              0
              • S sysu

                @mindlessgonzo
                Hmm, that's funky. I don't remember that from testing, but I would def be interested in hearing more about any patterns you notice as to when that happens.

                @Voxxie
                I don't think I ended up using an actual Menu/Parameters, aside from what VRCfury automatically adds when she's compiled for Play Mode/Upload. I don't think you need to set anything here.

                @Visaeres
                Solid advice overall. Thanks for pitching in! 😊

                ?
                ?
                A Former User
                wrote on last edited by
                #32

                @sysu
                Think you could do the same with this one? https://kemono.su/gumroad/user/5376730660268/post/goasr

                1 Reply Last reply
                👎
                0
                • F FrancoArmani123

                  @RipperDemon here it is:

                  🔗 Download Link (mega.nz)

                  Xx-Freddy78-xXX
                  Xx-Freddy78-xXX
                  Xx-Freddy78-xX
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #33

                  @FrancoArmani123 quick question, which is the password?

                  Franc34F 2 Replies Last reply
                  1
                  • F
                    F
                    FrancoArmani123
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #34

                    @Xx-Freddy78-xX here it is the [register or login to view this hidden content]. Mine is only the blender version

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    👍
                    0
                    • S sysu

                      @mindlessgonzo
                      Hmm, that's funky. I don't remember that from testing, but I would def be interested in hearing more about any patterns you notice as to when that happens.

                      @Voxxie
                      I don't think I ended up using an actual Menu/Parameters, aside from what VRCfury automatically adds when she's compiled for Play Mode/Upload. I don't think you need to set anything here.

                      @Visaeres
                      Solid advice overall. Thanks for pitching in! 😊

                      M
                      M
                      mindlessgonzo
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #35

                      @sysu Sorry about not replying, life kept me away. But I noticed it happens when I look down then up. Here's a recording to demonstrate it.

                      S 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • Xx-Freddy78-xXX Xx-Freddy78-xX

                        @FrancoArmani123 quick question, which is the password?

                        Franc34F
                        Franc34F
                        Franc34
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #36

                        the password pls?

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • F
                          F
                          FrancoArmani123
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #37

                          i reposted the link for downloading it

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • F
                            F
                            FrancoArmani123
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #38

                            bump for updated version

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • M mindlessgonzo

                              @sysu Sorry about not replying, life kept me away. But I noticed it happens when I look down then up. Here's a recording to demonstrate it.

                              S
                              S
                              sysu
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #39

                              @mindlessgonzo Ahhh, that's her "Looking down" shapekey, set in the avatar descriptor alongside blinking, just below visemes. You can change that to "none" if it's proving bothersome. 🙂

                              Rep/upvotes are appreciated!

                              Always on the lookout for Pokemon and Sonic avatars/models.

                              K 1 Reply Last reply
                              👍
                              0
                              • S sysu

                                @mindlessgonzo Ahhh, that's her "Looking down" shapekey, set in the avatar descriptor alongside blinking, just below visemes. You can change that to "none" if it's proving bothersome. 🙂

                                K
                                K
                                kingtiger88
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #40

                                @sysu need the password

                                Im a women i just named my profile king

                                S 1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • INEEDSTIMSI
                                  INEEDSTIMSI
                                  INEEDSTIMS
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #41

                                  bump for the new model update

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • K kingtiger88

                                    @sysu need the password

                                    S
                                    S
                                    sysu
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #42

                                    @kingtiger88
                                    Not sure what you're talking about. There is no password...

                                    Rep/upvotes are appreciated!

                                    Always on the lookout for Pokemon and Sonic avatars/models.

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • A
                                      A
                                      Aleph
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #43

                                      bump for update ver

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • J
                                        J
                                        jofferson
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #44

                                        bump update

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • Xx-Freddy78-xXX Xx-Freddy78-xX

                                          @FrancoArmani123 quick question, which is the password?

                                          Franc34F
                                          Franc34F
                                          Franc34
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #45

                                          @Xx-Freddy78-xX say it!

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular