Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. General Assets
  4. Lf newest version of VRChat AFK 3種セット

Lf newest version of VRChat AFK 3種セット

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved General Assets
afk
13 Posts 8 Posters 4.0k Views 8 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Pretend LikeP
    Pretend LikeP
    Pretend Like
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    https://booth.pm/en/items/4197129

    The Stars Rise‚ The Time Elapse; The Fate Destined And Made Us So Minute․
    星辰升起,时光流逝;命运早已注定,却将我们雕

    If you want parts just ask, I don’t gate keep

    If you need an updated link Please @Pretend Like in the comments I should respond soon & if you don't @Pretend Like, well not my problem until I know it is

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • inaiI
      inaiI
      inai
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      There are Unity packages:
      Where should I upload it?

      X I I IX 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • inaiI inai

        There are Unity packages:
        Where should I upload it?

        X I I IX
        X I I IX
        X I I I
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @eclince workupload or pixel drain

        Have a splendid day!

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • inaiI
          inaiI
          inai
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          [register or login to view this hidden content]

          Is it right to do this?

          Pretend LikeP 1 Reply Last reply
          👍
          0
          • K
            K
            kaguraakasi
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            bump for 1.11

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • inaiI inai

              [register or login to view this hidden content]

              Is it right to do this?

              Pretend LikeP
              Pretend LikeP
              Pretend Like
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              @eclince is this the lastest update because im looking for one with chiffon in it

              The Stars Rise‚ The Time Elapse; The Fate Destined And Made Us So Minute․
              星辰升起,时光流逝;命运早已注定,却将我们雕

              If you want parts just ask, I don’t gate keep

              If you need an updated link Please @Pretend Like in the comments I should respond soon & if you don't @Pretend Like, well not my problem until I know it is

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • Pretend LikeP
                Pretend LikeP
                Pretend Like
                wrote on last edited by
                #7

                bump for 1.11

                The Stars Rise‚ The Time Elapse; The Fate Destined And Made Us So Minute․
                星辰升起,时光流逝;命运早已注定,却将我们雕

                If you want parts just ask, I don’t gate keep

                If you need an updated link Please @Pretend Like in the comments I should respond soon & if you don't @Pretend Like, well not my problem until I know it is

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • G
                  G
                  Gledy
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  bump for 1.11

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • Pretend LikeP
                    Pretend LikeP
                    Pretend Like
                    wrote on last edited by Pretend Like
                    #9

                    bump 1.13 or 1.12

                    The Stars Rise‚ The Time Elapse; The Fate Destined And Made Us So Minute․
                    星辰升起,时光流逝;命运早已注定,却将我们雕

                    If you want parts just ask, I don’t gate keep

                    If you need an updated link Please @Pretend Like in the comments I should respond soon & if you don't @Pretend Like, well not my problem until I know it is

                    ReiReiR 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • Pretend LikeP Pretend Like

                      bump 1.13 or 1.12

                      ReiReiR
                      ReiReiR
                      ReiRei
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      @UntitledDuck [register or login to view this hidden content]

                      Pretend LikeP 1 Reply Last reply
                      1
                      • ReiReiR ReiRei

                        @UntitledDuck [register or login to view this hidden content]

                        Pretend LikeP
                        Pretend LikeP
                        Pretend Like
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        @ReiRei Thank you so much!

                        The Stars Rise‚ The Time Elapse; The Fate Destined And Made Us So Minute․
                        星辰升起,时光流逝;命运早已注定,却将我们雕

                        If you want parts just ask, I don’t gate keep

                        If you need an updated link Please @Pretend Like in the comments I should respond soon & if you don't @Pretend Like, well not my problem until I know it is

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • MisellM
                          MisellM
                          Misell
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #12

                          bump 1.15

                          nya~

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • ELIANAE
                            ELIANAE
                            ELIANA
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #13

                            bump

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0

                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                            With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                            Register Login
                            Reply
                            • Reply as topic
                            Log in to reply
                            • Oldest to Newest
                            • Newest to Oldest
                            • Most Votes


                            • Login

                            • Login or register to search.
                            • First post
                              Last post
                            0
                            • Categories
                            • Recent
                            • Tags
                            • Popular