Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Furry Avatars
  5. LF: Patreon only lychee avatar

LF: Patreon only lychee avatar

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Furry Avatars
furry avatar
54 Posts 20 Posters 7.2k Views 50 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • A
    A
    AsgoreDreemurr
    wrote on last edited by
    #7

    Bump this and the lychee Hyenid

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • ?
      ?
      A Former User
      wrote on last edited by
      #8

      I need this

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • MarbledMooM
        MarbledMooM
        MarbledMoo
        wrote on last edited by
        #9

        bumper sticker

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • E
          E
          esau_winchester
          wrote on last edited by
          #10

          well I bring you news

          so far I have only managed to make 50% progress in repairing this avatar
          if all goes well I think I will be able to share it on october 23rd

          Ur bedU 3 Replies Last reply
          1
          • E esau_winchester

            well I bring you news

            so far I have only managed to make 50% progress in repairing this avatar
            if all goes well I think I will be able to share it on october 23rd

            Ur bedU
            Ur bedU
            Ur bed
            wrote on last edited by
            #11

            @TheFoxBig oki 👍

            Just looking for files ^^

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • E esau_winchester

              well I bring you news

              so far I have only managed to make 50% progress in repairing this avatar
              if all goes well I think I will be able to share it on october 23rd

              Ur bedU
              Ur bedU
              Ur bed
              wrote on last edited by
              #12

              @TheFoxBig also lmk for the fixed wicker legs wicker from lychee

              Just looking for files ^^

              E 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • Ur bedU Ur bed

                @TheFoxBig also lmk for the fixed wicker legs wicker from lychee

                E
                E
                esau_winchester
                wrote on last edited by
                #13

                @Emikotek the lychee wickerbeast failure is due to a bad configuration in blender, something that I couldn't totally fix myself.

                mallowM 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • E esau_winchester

                  @Emikotek the lychee wickerbeast failure is due to a bad configuration in blender, something that I couldn't totally fix myself.

                  mallowM
                  mallowM
                  mallow
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #14

                  @TheFoxBig If its not too much trouble, would you mind sending the files my way? I would be more than happy to try fixing them as well!

                  ꜰᴇᴇʟ ꜰʀᴇᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴘɪɴɢ ɪꜰ ᴀ ʟɪɴᴋ ɢᴏᴇꜱ ᴅᴏᴡɴ!! ᜊ/ᐠ_ ꞈ _ᐟ\ᜊ

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • E esau_winchester

                    well I bring you news

                    so far I have only managed to make 50% progress in repairing this avatar
                    if all goes well I think I will be able to share it on october 23rd

                    Ur bedU
                    Ur bedU
                    Ur bed
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #15

                    @TheFoxBig one day left

                    Just looking for files ^^

                    E 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • Ur bedU Ur bed

                      @TheFoxBig one day left

                      E
                      E
                      esau_winchester
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #16

                      @Emikotek because I have had some last minute problems

                      then that the avatar in the fx has something that to remove everything related to the security pin makes the avatar infunctional.

                      so it may possibly take longer than expected with this

                      ? 2 Replies Last reply
                      0
                      • E esau_winchester

                        @Emikotek because I have had some last minute problems

                        then that the avatar in the fx has something that to remove everything related to the security pin makes the avatar infunctional.

                        so it may possibly take longer than expected with this

                        ?
                        ?
                        A Former User
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #17

                        @TheFoxBig damn

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • E esau_winchester

                          @Emikotek because I have had some last minute problems

                          then that the avatar in the fx has something that to remove everything related to the security pin makes the avatar infunctional.

                          so it may possibly take longer than expected with this

                          ?
                          ?
                          A Former User
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #18

                          @TheFoxBig any update?

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • C
                            C
                            CreatureFeature
                            wrote on last edited by CreatureFeature
                            #19

                            I have this model. It's public only, the rest of her models you can dl, though. For the nsfw versions, though, she has you buy the assets and provide proof that you bought them and the base, and has you ID verify. I could rip the public but I can't promise the fbx.

                            C 1 Reply Last reply
                            1
                            • C CreatureFeature

                              I have this model. It's public only, the rest of her models you can dl, though. For the nsfw versions, though, she has you buy the assets and provide proof that you bought them and the base, and has you ID verify. I could rip the public but I can't promise the fbx.

                              C
                              C
                              CALLMEJMALL
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #20

                              @LambPrince shiiii please?? wouldnt mind it either way, i could prob just get the fbx from it either way

                              C 1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • Ur bedU
                                Ur bedU
                                Ur bed
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #21

                                Can someone tell me the code of this in private?

                                Just looking for files ^^

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • C CALLMEJMALL

                                  @LambPrince shiiii please?? wouldnt mind it either way, i could prob just get the fbx from it either way

                                  C
                                  C
                                  CreatureFeature
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #22

                                  @Floofed_ I am having issues with the fingers, if you want the file with the fbx you can have it, but the avatar is broken for me and i can't seem to fix it.

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  😊
                                  0
                                  • C
                                    C
                                    CreatureFeature
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #23

                                    @corgisarecute [register or login to view this hidden content] Instead of making a new project, click the drop down arrow next to create new project, select existing project, then select the file after unpacking it.

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • Ur bedU
                                      Ur bedU
                                      Ur bed
                                      wrote on last edited by Ur bed
                                      #24

                                      I mean it imports easily but for me it appears with no physbones and a vrchook problem that idk how to fix

                                      Just looking for files ^^

                                      titanwillfall10T 1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • Ur bedU Ur bed

                                        I mean it imports easily but for me it appears with no physbones and a vrchook problem that idk how to fix

                                        titanwillfall10T
                                        titanwillfall10T
                                        titanwillfall10
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #25

                                        @Emikotek same, i get issues with things like hands and feet not being specified, whatever that means

                                        StoplightS 1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • ?
                                          ?
                                          A Former User
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #26

                                          @corgisarecute lmk when u do

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular