Snerp Reshiram vrchat
-
Am looking for Snerp Reshiram

-
I got you
just the model needs to be made ready to port over to vrc but i dont know what im doing -
hopefully someone can do that and reshare it
-
Continue for have someone make the model on blender and make the unity
-
-
-
-
@Hieroku I know a little late lol but you have access to the patreon still? I like pretty much all the female models and was curious what all you could get :3
@Xrannos my sub is no longer active, ended maybe a week ago.
I'll back up everything next time I just had no harddrive space while I was waiting on a new external drive to come in.
I plan on resubbing when they release another model I'm interested in like the lopunny
-
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login