LF: ☆ JELLI | PC,QUEST,OPTI ✔ (FOUND + on VRM)
-
FOUND !!

@avicollector link broken ;(
-
I no longer have this avi file!!
-
she got reuploaded to VRM, have tagged for your convince @Anniechan @weepingwallet @crussy @LALALALAAAA
-> https://vrmodels.store/avatars/43126-jelli.html -
ty!!
-
Unable to use VRM! (IP banned for stupidly giving someone a link to a RipperStore post because the VRM files were broken). Can someone send a link to the direct files? ^3^
-
she got reuploaded to VRM, have tagged for your convince @Anniechan @weepingwallet @crussy @LALALALAAAA
-> https://vrmodels.store/avatars/43126-jelli.html@jackalrabbit Is there any way I could get a direct link for the files? I can't use VRM at the moment. Desperately trying to find this avi atm
lol -
@jackalrabbit Is there any way I could get a direct link for the files? I can't use VRM at the moment. Desperately trying to find this avi atm
lol -
@jackalrabbit Is there any way I could get a direct link for the files? I can't use VRM at the moment. Desperately trying to find this avi atm
lol@Strawbaby sorry i haven't really checked here recently, looks like the above file is the one that i had though and it uploaded perfectly ^^
-
Ahhhh tyty, everyone!

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
Download Link (pixeldrain.com)