Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
  5. LF- Moon Bed By Peekabowo

LF- Moon Bed By Peekabowo

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
62 Posts 25 Posters 5.3k Views 58 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • WholesomeBudW
    WholesomeBudW
    WholesomeBud
    wrote on last edited by
    #4

    Bump ❤

    Hugs and Kisses ALWAYS <3

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • BluuuuB
      BluuuuB
      Bluuuu
      wrote on last edited by
      #5

      +1

      I don't have much, but I share what I can <3
      I don't do trading, don't bother!

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • binkymawzB
        binkymawzB
        binkymawz
        wrote on last edited by
        #6

        I'll buy this later~

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • ClaptasticFragC
          ClaptasticFragC
          ClaptasticFrag
          wrote on last edited by
          #7

          bump 😞

          I am an avatar connoisseur, I love everything weird and strange, and world drops. Give me something to customize and my soul is yours!

          Wishlist: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1GZ5wx6Bc2DAxX9vmd5TaVRZgFFnTnBEx?usp=sharing (UPDATED 3/18/2026)

          If you know where to get any of them, @ me or send me a DM!

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • BluuuuB
            BluuuuB
            Bluuuu
            wrote on last edited by
            #8

            down

            I don't have much, but I share what I can <3
            I don't do trading, don't bother!

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • white-powderW
              white-powderW
              white-powder
              wrote on last edited by
              #9

              left

              https://lostmediawiki.com/Jeff_the_Killer_(lost_unedited_image_of_Creepypasta_character;_date_unknown)

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • ClaptasticFragC
                ClaptasticFragC
                ClaptasticFrag
                wrote on last edited by
                #10

                right

                I am an avatar connoisseur, I love everything weird and strange, and world drops. Give me something to customize and my soul is yours!

                Wishlist: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1GZ5wx6Bc2DAxX9vmd5TaVRZgFFnTnBEx?usp=sharing (UPDATED 3/18/2026)

                If you know where to get any of them, @ me or send me a DM!

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • AccountA
                  AccountA
                  Account
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #11

                  BUMP{P

                  ˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • white-powderW
                    white-powderW
                    white-powder
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #12

                    bunp

                    https://lostmediawiki.com/Jeff_the_Killer_(lost_unedited_image_of_Creepypasta_character;_date_unknown)

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • AccountA
                      AccountA
                      Account
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #13

                      I need this sooo bad.. bumppp!

                      ˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

                      33soloe3 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • white-powderW
                        white-powderW
                        white-powder
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #14

                        i tried to buy it like a month ago and it said it wasn’t available in my country?

                        https://lostmediawiki.com/Jeff_the_Killer_(lost_unedited_image_of_Creepypasta_character;_date_unknown)

                        TenshiEyesT 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • white-powderW white-powder

                          i tried to buy it like a month ago and it said it wasn’t available in my country?

                          TenshiEyesT
                          TenshiEyesT
                          TenshiEyes
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #15

                          @white-powder Yeah they made it so no one outside of the EU can buy their stuff due to tax regulations. The work around is using a VPN to show you're in the EU

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • AccountA Account

                            I need this sooo bad.. bumppp!

                            33soloe3
                            33soloe3
                            33soloe
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #16

                            @Puppibitez same, its so cute !!

                            ⋆ ˚。⋆୨ † ୧⋆ ˚。⋆

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • 33soloe3
                              33soloe3
                              33soloe
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #17

                              upp

                              ⋆ ˚。⋆୨ † ୧⋆ ˚。⋆

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • yorumanxY
                                yorumanxY
                                yorumanx
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #18

                                pls waiting 4 months for this

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • 33soloe3
                                  33soloe3
                                  33soloe
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #19

                                  ong

                                  ⋆ ˚。⋆୨ † ୧⋆ ˚。⋆

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • 33soloe3
                                    33soloe3
                                    33soloe
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #20

                                    omg the category was posted in september of 2024

                                    ⋆ ˚。⋆୨ † ୧⋆ ˚。⋆

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • yorumanxY
                                      yorumanxY
                                      yorumanx
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #21

                                      dam

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • AnimeGoddessA
                                        AnimeGoddessA
                                        AnimeGoddess
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #22

                                        boop

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • AnimeGoddessA
                                          AnimeGoddessA
                                          AnimeGoddess
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #23

                                          boop

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular