Gift: MITZY by Pastel Aesthetics
-
-
-
-
tysm!- does anyone have br3ak3r by pastel? love their avis ;-;
-
tysm!- does anyone have br3ak3r by pastel? love their avis ;-;
@CosmicTrails Send a link
-
@CosmicTrails Send a link
@damnnation here
-
@damnnation here
@CosmicTrails I'll see if I can get her or not, I'll make another post for that and @ u.
-
@CosmicTrails I'll see if I can get her or not, I'll make another post for that and @ u.
@damnnation awww it's okay! thank you though that's very kind of you

-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
