LF beaniebaby assets
-
This includes everything but the temptation set:) I took them off of Beanie's avis so the impulsive top and desire bikini don't have all of the textures and the tied mesh top doesn't include the panties but I hope this helps
@jinxedfox Thank You!
-
bump for temptation set
-
bump for temptation set
-
bump for temptation set
-
bump for temptation set
-
bump for temptation set
-
bump for temptation set
-
bump for temptation set
-
bump for temptation set
-
bump for temptation set
-
bump for temptation set
-
bump for temptation set
-
@tiredofts textures?..
-
@tiredofts textures?..
-
@tiredofts its ok! I can get them from another model basically XD I know of one that has the top on it.
-
https://forum.ripper.store/post/622219
Full temptation set with textures is here, not rigged though -
bump for wrap top
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login