Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. NSFW
  5. LF: Marina Avi orginal model by wo262

LF: Marina Avi orginal model by wo262

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved NSFW
163 Posts 32 Posters 18.7k Views 49 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • RipperDemonR RipperDemon

    Is it still pc quest

    Peachy SharkP
    Peachy SharkP
    Peachy Shark
    wrote on last edited by
    #72

    @RipperDemon sadly no with all the shaders and bones idk if it can be quest you can try

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Peachy SharkP Peachy Shark

      Here You Guys GO

      The assets I used are Poi, Vrcfury, and SPS
      Let me know if you find any bugs or anything else, and I'll help in the best way I can.

      DL: 🔗 Download Link (workupload.com)

      VRChat_2025-06-03_16-53-52.982_2160x3840.png VRChat_2025-06-03_16-50-25.510_2160x3840.png VRChat_2025-06-03_16-55-37.599_3840x2160.png VRChat_2025-06-03_16-57-55.275_3840x2160.png

      J
      J
      JesterSong
      wrote on last edited by
      #73

      @Peachy-Shark super pretty tysm for sharing

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • RipperDemonR
        RipperDemonR
        RipperDemon
        wrote on last edited by
        #74

        Can I have the emission textures so I can put them on my currently uploaded version

        Peachy SharkP 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • RipperDemonR RipperDemon

          Can I have the emission textures so I can put them on my currently uploaded version

          Peachy SharkP
          Peachy SharkP
          Peachy Shark
          wrote on last edited by
          #75

          @RipperDemon its the same tex in the files other than the cock texture! BananaTex_20250603114044.png

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • Peachy SharkP Peachy Shark

            Here You Guys GO

            The assets I used are Poi, Vrcfury, and SPS
            Let me know if you find any bugs or anything else, and I'll help in the best way I can.

            DL: 🔗 Download Link (workupload.com)

            VRChat_2025-06-03_16-53-52.982_2160x3840.png VRChat_2025-06-03_16-50-25.510_2160x3840.png VRChat_2025-06-03_16-55-37.599_3840x2160.png VRChat_2025-06-03_16-57-55.275_3840x2160.png

            pyraP
            pyraP
            pyra
            wrote on last edited by
            #76

            @Peachy-Shark the sps dick bug

            i have 5 k avatar and more ask i have maybe what you want

            Peachy SharkP 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • Peachy SharkP Peachy Shark

              Here You Guys GO

              The assets I used are Poi, Vrcfury, and SPS
              Let me know if you find any bugs or anything else, and I'll help in the best way I can.

              DL: 🔗 Download Link (workupload.com)

              VRChat_2025-06-03_16-53-52.982_2160x3840.png VRChat_2025-06-03_16-50-25.510_2160x3840.png VRChat_2025-06-03_16-55-37.599_3840x2160.png VRChat_2025-06-03_16-57-55.275_3840x2160.png

              fueF
              fueF
              fue
              wrote on last edited by
              #77

              @Peachy-Shark QUESTION

              if id send the pearl model in here (prepared like marina) would it be possible for you too add your magic to her?

              the avatar is amazing

              Peachy SharkP 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • fueF fue

                @Peachy-Shark QUESTION

                if id send the pearl model in here (prepared like marina) would it be possible for you too add your magic to her?

                the avatar is amazing

                Peachy SharkP
                Peachy SharkP
                Peachy Shark
                wrote on last edited by
                #78

                @fue oh hell yeah

                fueF 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • pyraP pyra

                  @Peachy-Shark the sps dick bug

                  Peachy SharkP
                  Peachy SharkP
                  Peachy Shark
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #79

                  @pyra Im using a diff model for it so its not going to work

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • Peachy SharkP
                    Peachy SharkP
                    Peachy Shark
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #80

                    Updating with Icons and other stuff

                    Screenshot 2025-06-05 194844.png
                    Screenshot 2025-06-05 194852.png

                    fueF 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • Peachy SharkP Peachy Shark

                      Updating with Icons and other stuff

                      Screenshot 2025-06-05 194844.png
                      Screenshot 2025-06-05 194852.png

                      fueF
                      fueF
                      fue
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #81

                      @Peachy-Shark oooooo peak

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • Peachy SharkP
                        Peachy SharkP
                        Peachy Shark
                        wrote on last edited by Peachy Shark
                        #82
                        This post is deleted!
                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • Peachy SharkP
                          Peachy SharkP
                          Peachy Shark
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #83

                          LAST UPDATE

                          Here's the latest update. If I've missed any bugs, please let me know.
                          The assets I used are Poi, Vrcfury, Liltoon, and SPS

                          Update: Icons, Turntable, Cum Toggle, Body Cover Toggle, and Bigger boob toggle

                          [register or login to view this hidden content]

                          Screenshot 2025-06-06 061239.png

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • Peachy SharkP Peachy Shark

                            @fue oh hell yeah

                            fueF
                            fueF
                            fue
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #84

                            @Peachy-Shark here ya go [register or login to view this hidden content]

                            Peachy SharkP 1 Reply Last reply
                            1
                            • fueF fue

                              @Peachy-Shark here ya go [register or login to view this hidden content]

                              Peachy SharkP
                              Peachy SharkP
                              Peachy Shark
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #85

                              @fue Hell yeah

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • E
                                E
                                ExpiredJewel
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #86

                                bro @fue done cooked again 🔥

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • RipperDemonR
                                  RipperDemonR
                                  RipperDemon
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #87

                                  Ima try to make this quest compatible lol wish me luck

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • RipperDemonR
                                    RipperDemonR
                                    RipperDemon
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #88

                                    Who did the original port I wonder because it might be the one my partner did that I commissioned idk tho lol

                                    fueF 1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • RipperDemonR RipperDemon

                                      Who did the original port I wonder because it might be the one my partner did that I commissioned idk tho lol

                                      fueF
                                      fueF
                                      fue
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #89

                                      @RipperDemon the original port was for sfm

                                      then i ported it to vrchat

                                      after that i sent the files here and @Letecus and @Peachy-Shark upgraded the avatar a lot

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • RipperDemonR
                                        RipperDemonR
                                        RipperDemon
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #90

                                        Nice nice. My partner also made an sfm port of her too lol. Wish me luck on convertin this to quest lol. Hopefully the other octolings,squid sisters get converted ( I really want that shiver)

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • RipperDemonR
                                          RipperDemonR
                                          RipperDemon
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #91

                                          Would it be possible to add the belly peircing she has?

                                          Peachy SharkP 1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular