Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
  5. LF: Tally by stawbunny (WITHOUT GONSO)

LF: Tally by stawbunny (WITHOUT GONSO)

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
strawbunnyclown
268 Posts 94 Posters 54.2k Views 55 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • WholesomeBudW WholesomeBud

    the avi files are on vrm if i remember correctly it still has Gonso tho

    CL0WNL_VRC
    CL0WNL_VRC
    CL0WNL_VR
    wrote on last edited by
    #189

    @WholesomeBud yeah but the problem is that to remove the gonso we need an UNUSED license key, the one on vrm is used and the file hasnt been de-gonso'd

    WholesomeBudW 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • CL0WNL_VRC CL0WNL_VR

      @WholesomeBud yeah but the problem is that to remove the gonso we need an UNUSED license key, the one on vrm is used and the file hasnt been de-gonso'd

      WholesomeBudW
      WholesomeBudW
      WholesomeBud
      wrote on last edited by WholesomeBud
      #190

      @CL0WNL_VR i guess i should've pinged the individuals i was speaking to who said they wanted the files to try and remove the gonso my bad i can try umm finding one that hasn't been used but i wouldn't know how to tell

      Hugs and Kisses ALWAYS <3

      CL0WNL_VRC 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • WholesomeBudW WholesomeBud

        @CL0WNL_VR i guess i should've pinged the individuals i was speaking to who said they wanted the files to try and remove the gonso my bad i can try umm finding one that hasn't been used but i wouldn't know how to tell

        CL0WNL_VRC
        CL0WNL_VRC
        CL0WNL_VR
        wrote on last edited by
        #191

        @WholesomeBud yeah, sorry! i was just trying to help out. the only way i know to tell if one has be used already or not is if the person who bought it CONFIRMS that they didnt use it

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • T totallyoriginal1

          @ZipZappa I like a challenge, however it does take real money so I'm not entirely positive on doing it all by myself. I would much prefer cooperation from many people, along with flying under the radar so it'll be hard to pinpoint who was part of it. You did say you bought Tally, and I'm willing to help as it has been a year since I tried making any sort of an attempt at it so I'd really love to see this thread be resolved.

          ZipZappaZ
          ZipZappaZ
          ZipZappa
          wrote on last edited by
          #192
          This post is deleted!
          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • T
            T
            totallyoriginal1
            wrote on last edited by
            #193

            Soon™? Maybe.. Who knows!

            ZipZappaZ Magsi୨୧M beepersqueakerB 3 Replies Last reply
            0
            • AiHoshinoA
              AiHoshinoA
              AiHoshino
              wrote on last edited by
              #194

              bump!!! need her she’s so cuteeeee

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • T totallyoriginal1

                Soon™? Maybe.. Who knows!

                ZipZappaZ
                ZipZappaZ
                ZipZappa
                wrote on last edited by
                #195

                @totallyoriginal1 Unfortunately I DID use the license key, meaning they can know if I share it. Strawbunny known to be EXTREMELY malicious when it comes to that so my account will likely be mass reported by her server. Not gonna risk it.

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • tinykissiesT
                  tinykissiesT
                  tinykissies
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #196

                  bruh someone pls buy it and DONT use the key!!!

                  :3 hug me you'll feel better.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • T
                    T
                    thePhantomThief
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #197

                    was planning on buying it for black friday because every other avi creator is doing a 50% off sale. strawbunny however is only doing 40% off and you have to boost her discord server to get it which defeats the purpose of having the sale in the first place

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • T totallyoriginal1

                      Soon™? Maybe.. Who knows!

                      Magsi୨୧M
                      Magsi୨୧M
                      Magsi୨୧
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #198

                      @totallyoriginal1 Are you still willing to degonso avatars? I apologize for reaching out in a public forum but I have no rep to be able to use chats lol

                      ( ´ ∀ ` )ノ . ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁

                      T 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • Magsi୨୧M Magsi୨୧

                        @totallyoriginal1 Are you still willing to degonso avatars? I apologize for reaching out in a public forum but I have no rep to be able to use chats lol

                        T
                        T
                        totallyoriginal1
                        wrote on last edited by totallyoriginal1
                        #199

                        @Magsi Yep! Well, there are some creators I will refuse to degonso anymore for.. Reasons.

                        Magsi୨୧M 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • T totallyoriginal1

                          @Magsi Yep! Well, there are some creators I will refuse to degonso anymore for.. Reasons.

                          Magsi୨୧M
                          Magsi୨୧M
                          Magsi୨୧
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #200

                          @totallyoriginal1 I gotta ask, what about Cozu? I have one and I've been looking to hopefully find someone to crack it o.o

                          ( ´ ∀ ` )ノ . ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁

                          T 1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • Magsi୨୧M Magsi୨୧

                            @totallyoriginal1 I gotta ask, what about Cozu? I have one and I've been looking to hopefully find someone to crack it o.o

                            T
                            T
                            totallyoriginal1
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #201

                            @Magsi Sure, if you have the required info to do it I can walk you through it.

                            Magsi୨୧M 1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • T totallyoriginal1

                              @Magsi Sure, if you have the required info to do it I can walk you through it.

                              Magsi୨୧M
                              Magsi୨୧M
                              Magsi୨୧
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #202

                              @totallyoriginal1 That'd be great!

                              ( ´ ∀ ` )ノ . ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • tinykissiesT
                                tinykissiesT
                                tinykissies
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #203

                                we aint never getting this man

                                :3 hug me you'll feel better.

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • S Sleepy5256

                                  https://strawbunny.gumroad.com/l/tallyvr?layout=profile

                                  huuhuuachootaoH
                                  huuhuuachootaoH
                                  huuhuuachootao
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #204

                                  bump! really hoping she gets de-gonso'd, shes so prettyy

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • Zadia ZombiZ
                                    Zadia ZombiZ
                                    Zadia Zombi
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #205

                                    bumb

                                    Blinker checkpoint - ;)

                                    "Our love story Could be kinda gory Far from boring We’d meet at a post-apocalypse."

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • T
                                      T
                                      teataking
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #206

                                      bump

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • huuhuuachootaoH
                                        huuhuuachootaoH
                                        huuhuuachootao
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #207

                                        bump !

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • rxspberry_R
                                          rxspberry_R
                                          rxspberry_
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #208

                                          Bump!

                                          『 silly dommy mommy… she/her 』

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          1

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular