Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
  5. LF: Tally by stawbunny (WITHOUT GONSO)

LF: Tally by stawbunny (WITHOUT GONSO)

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
strawbunnyclown
269 Posts 95 Posters 54.5k Views 57 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • R
    R
    Rmpnd
    wrote on last edited by
    #177
    This post is deleted!
    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • tantalizingborgT
      tantalizingborgT
      tantalizingborg
      wrote on last edited by
      #178

      Losing hope we'll ever get her, but dropping this here in case someone can DM me with her.

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • N
        N
        nixu
        wrote on last edited by
        #179

        bump someone have it without gonso ?

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • ZipZappaZ
          ZipZappaZ
          ZipZappa
          wrote on last edited by
          #180

          Bump, I hope one day we can have them... Really not fair that she says she want to help but proves she really does not care.

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • CL0WNL_VRC
            CL0WNL_VRC
            CL0WNL_VR
            wrote on last edited by
            #181

            bump!! im so close to just giving up hope. strawbunny is over all not just a horrible person (for extensive drama reasons) but also doesnt care about her community. just the money lining her pockets matters

            1 Reply Last reply
            1
            • ZipZappaZ
              ZipZappaZ
              ZipZappa
              wrote on last edited by
              #182

              Bump, Although this seems not possible.
              I ended up buying it, No I have no idea how to ungonso it.

              I did end up in her discord and she is straight up taunting people about it saying how she wants people to try and crack it with her new models just to fail calling people who try losers. Her entire discord seems to agree so take that with what you will.

              Really shitty behavior overall.

              RandomLoonyticR CL0WNL_VRC T 3 Replies Last reply
              1
              • ZipZappaZ ZipZappa

                Bump, Although this seems not possible.
                I ended up buying it, No I have no idea how to ungonso it.

                I did end up in her discord and she is straight up taunting people about it saying how she wants people to try and crack it with her new models just to fail calling people who try losers. Her entire discord seems to agree so take that with what you will.

                Really shitty behavior overall.

                RandomLoonyticR
                RandomLoonyticR
                RandomLoonytic
                wrote on last edited by
                #183

                @ZipZappa there is a tutorial on here. Just earch up "gonso removal" in the search bar and it's there.

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • ZipZappaZ ZipZappa

                  Bump, Although this seems not possible.
                  I ended up buying it, No I have no idea how to ungonso it.

                  I did end up in her discord and she is straight up taunting people about it saying how she wants people to try and crack it with her new models just to fail calling people who try losers. Her entire discord seems to agree so take that with what you will.

                  Really shitty behavior overall.

                  CL0WNL_VRC
                  CL0WNL_VRC
                  CL0WNL_VR
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #184

                  @ZipZappa yeah shes really full of herself. its crazy how high an ego an avi creator can have

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • Ċäṅḋÿ ḟṛöṡẗïṅġĊ
                    Ċäṅḋÿ ḟṛöṡẗïṅġĊ
                    Ċäṅḋÿ ḟṛöṡẗïṅġ
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #185

                    Bump for this

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • ZipZappaZ ZipZappa

                      Bump, Although this seems not possible.
                      I ended up buying it, No I have no idea how to ungonso it.

                      I did end up in her discord and she is straight up taunting people about it saying how she wants people to try and crack it with her new models just to fail calling people who try losers. Her entire discord seems to agree so take that with what you will.

                      Really shitty behavior overall.

                      T
                      T
                      totallyoriginal1
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #186

                      @ZipZappa I like a challenge, however it does take real money so I'm not entirely positive on doing it all by myself. I would much prefer cooperation from many people, along with flying under the radar so it'll be hard to pinpoint who was part of it. You did say you bought Tally, and I'm willing to help as it has been a year since I tried making any sort of an attempt at it so I'd really love to see this thread be resolved.

                      ZipZappaZ 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • LoomL
                        LoomL
                        Loom
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #187

                        @totallyoriginal1, hey if you have the avi still could you please send it to me. Ive been wanting it for awhile now and i quite literally created this account to get it. Hopefully you still have it, thanks for your time!!!

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • WholesomeBudW
                          WholesomeBudW
                          WholesomeBud
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #188

                          the avi files are on vrm if i remember correctly it still has Gonso tho

                          Hugs and Kisses ALWAYS <3

                          CL0WNL_VRC 1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • WholesomeBudW WholesomeBud

                            the avi files are on vrm if i remember correctly it still has Gonso tho

                            CL0WNL_VRC
                            CL0WNL_VRC
                            CL0WNL_VR
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #189

                            @WholesomeBud yeah but the problem is that to remove the gonso we need an UNUSED license key, the one on vrm is used and the file hasnt been de-gonso'd

                            WholesomeBudW 1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • CL0WNL_VRC CL0WNL_VR

                              @WholesomeBud yeah but the problem is that to remove the gonso we need an UNUSED license key, the one on vrm is used and the file hasnt been de-gonso'd

                              WholesomeBudW
                              WholesomeBudW
                              WholesomeBud
                              wrote on last edited by WholesomeBud
                              #190

                              @CL0WNL_VR i guess i should've pinged the individuals i was speaking to who said they wanted the files to try and remove the gonso my bad i can try umm finding one that hasn't been used but i wouldn't know how to tell

                              Hugs and Kisses ALWAYS <3

                              CL0WNL_VRC 1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • WholesomeBudW WholesomeBud

                                @CL0WNL_VR i guess i should've pinged the individuals i was speaking to who said they wanted the files to try and remove the gonso my bad i can try umm finding one that hasn't been used but i wouldn't know how to tell

                                CL0WNL_VRC
                                CL0WNL_VRC
                                CL0WNL_VR
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #191

                                @WholesomeBud yeah, sorry! i was just trying to help out. the only way i know to tell if one has be used already or not is if the person who bought it CONFIRMS that they didnt use it

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • T totallyoriginal1

                                  @ZipZappa I like a challenge, however it does take real money so I'm not entirely positive on doing it all by myself. I would much prefer cooperation from many people, along with flying under the radar so it'll be hard to pinpoint who was part of it. You did say you bought Tally, and I'm willing to help as it has been a year since I tried making any sort of an attempt at it so I'd really love to see this thread be resolved.

                                  ZipZappaZ
                                  ZipZappaZ
                                  ZipZappa
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #192
                                  This post is deleted!
                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • T
                                    T
                                    totallyoriginal1
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #193

                                    Soon™? Maybe.. Who knows!

                                    ZipZappaZ Magsi୨୧M beepersqueakerB 3 Replies Last reply
                                    0
                                    • AiHoshinoA
                                      AiHoshinoA
                                      AiHoshino
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #194

                                      bump!!! need her she’s so cuteeeee

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • T totallyoriginal1

                                        Soon™? Maybe.. Who knows!

                                        ZipZappaZ
                                        ZipZappaZ
                                        ZipZappa
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #195

                                        @totallyoriginal1 Unfortunately I DID use the license key, meaning they can know if I share it. Strawbunny known to be EXTREMELY malicious when it comes to that so my account will likely be mass reported by her server. Not gonna risk it.

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • tinykissiesT
                                          tinykissiesT
                                          tinykissies
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #196

                                          bruh someone pls buy it and DONT use the key!!!

                                          :3 hug me you'll feel better.

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular