Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Uncategorized
  5. LF This model of the FNF Girlfriend

LF This model of the FNF Girlfriend

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Uncategorized
19 Posts 10 Posters 3.1k Views 5 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • T
    T
    tu4ej
    wrote on last edited by
    #3

    i was also wondering this

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • M
      M
      maxgyric
      wrote on last edited by
      #4

      https://vrmodels.store/avatars/27326-fnf-girlfriend-vrchat-full-body-tracking-3d-model.html

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • A
        A
        AsgoreDreemurr
        wrote on last edited by
        #5

        Well I'm looking for the new Update version

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • I
          I
          IsaacLex
          wrote on last edited by
          #6

          bump for the update

          1 Reply Last reply
          🤡
          0
          • I
            I
            IsaacLex
            wrote on last edited by
            #7

            bump for 3.0.2

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • I
              I
              IsaacLex
              wrote on last edited by
              #8

              Bump for 3.0.2

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • I
                I
                IsaacLex
                wrote on last edited by
                #9

                Bump for 3.0.2

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • I
                  I
                  IsaacLex
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #10

                  Bump for 3.0.2

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • I
                    I
                    IsaacLex
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #11

                    Bump for 3.0.2

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • RubyLunaR
                      RubyLunaR
                      RubyLuna
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #12

                      just bought it for everyone, [register or login to view this hidden content]

                      I 1 Reply Last reply
                      💓
                      0
                      • RubyLunaR RubyLuna

                        just bought it for everyone, [register or login to view this hidden content]

                        I
                        I
                        IsaacLex
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #13

                        @RubyLuna i love you, thank you!!

                        C 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • I IsaacLex

                          @RubyLuna i love you, thank you!!

                          C
                          C
                          cookiestealer
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #14

                          @IsaacLex Hey, is it for possible for you to send a reupload perhaps? That'd be really nice, thanks

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • honeybooH
                            honeybooH
                            honeyboo
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #15

                            +1 for re-up!

                            head empty, only robot girls

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • I
                              I
                              IsaacLex
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #16

                              bump for the update

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • I
                                I
                                IsaacLex
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #17

                                bump for the update

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • U
                                  U
                                  UserNameHere
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #18

                                  This is also missing from here huh? The one on vrmodels is also behind two updates. I hope it finds it's way here.

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • U
                                    U
                                    UserNameHere
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #19

                                    Version 4.0.2 posted in another thread by Ruby.

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • System moved this topic from Looking for... on

                                    Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                    Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                    With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                    Register Login
                                    Reply
                                    • Reply as topic
                                    Log in to reply
                                    • Oldest to Newest
                                    • Newest to Oldest
                                    • Most Votes


                                    • Login

                                    • Login or register to search.
                                    • First post
                                      Last post
                                    0
                                    • Categories
                                    • Recent
                                    • Tags
                                    • Popular