Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
  5. LF: Sara Taylor avatar by TheGoldHare

LF: Sara Taylor avatar by TheGoldHare

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
looking for
51 Posts 10 Posters 6.9k Views 7 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Thorn_TSotAFT
    Thorn_TSotAFT
    Thorn_TSotAF
    wrote on last edited by
    #30

    bumpy

    " What the hey!?
    It's PURPLE!? "

    " Arrgh, that stupid bug
    said it was FUCHSIA!! "

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Thorn_TSotAFT
      Thorn_TSotAFT
      Thorn_TSotAF
      wrote on last edited by
      #31

      bumper

      " What the hey!?
      It's PURPLE!? "

      " Arrgh, that stupid bug
      said it was FUCHSIA!! "

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • kutunga tinkiK
        kutunga tinkiK
        kutunga tinki
        wrote on last edited by
        #32

        yep bump

        i have specific teastes~

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • SadakoS
          SadakoS
          Sadako
          wrote on last edited by
          #33

          ssmall bit of an update on the model I don't have it but I have where you get it
          https://ko-fi.com/s/861c12c91e

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • FreesiaIVF
            FreesiaIVF
            FreesiaIV
            wrote on last edited by
            #34

            Well at least it's on their ko-fi now
            Bump

            SadakoS 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • FreesiaIVF FreesiaIV

              Well at least it's on their ko-fi now
              Bump

              SadakoS
              SadakoS
              Sadako
              wrote on last edited by
              #35

              @Omnomnom Idk if I should buy it or buy their end and mouth washing
              Irdk

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • SadakoS
                SadakoS
                Sadako
                wrote on last edited by
                #36

                [register or login to view this hidden content]

                Thorn_TSotAFT FreesiaIVF T Holidaygirl1225H J 5 Replies Last reply
                👍
                0
                • SadakoS Sadako

                  [register or login to view this hidden content]

                  Thorn_TSotAFT
                  Thorn_TSotAFT
                  Thorn_TSotAF
                  wrote on last edited by Thorn_TSotAF
                  #37

                  yip

                  " What the hey!?
                  It's PURPLE!? "

                  " Arrgh, that stupid bug
                  said it was FUCHSIA!! "

                  SadakoS 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • Thorn_TSotAFT Thorn_TSotAF

                    yip

                    SadakoS
                    SadakoS
                    Sadako
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #38

                    @AsterTSotAF I just bought it

                    Thorn_TSotAFT 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • SadakoS Sadako

                      @AsterTSotAF I just bought it

                      Thorn_TSotAFT
                      Thorn_TSotAFT
                      Thorn_TSotAF
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #39

                      @whoknows21 yip
                      yippeeee

                      " What the hey!?
                      It's PURPLE!? "

                      " Arrgh, that stupid bug
                      said it was FUCHSIA!! "

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • SadakoS Sadako

                        [register or login to view this hidden content]

                        FreesiaIVF
                        FreesiaIVF
                        FreesiaIV
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #40

                        @whoknows21 Absolute goat tysm

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • FreesiaIVF
                          FreesiaIVF
                          FreesiaIV
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #41

                          image.png Another sara taylor avatar if y'all care

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • SadakoS Sadako

                            [register or login to view this hidden content]

                            T
                            T
                            Thegoondude
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #42

                            @whoknows21 now I think of it

                            You guys think someone makes a nsfw edit similar to trepidation gf? Like icookmeth did

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • FreesiaIVF
                              FreesiaIVF
                              FreesiaIV
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #43

                              I think someone could but I feel like the goldenhare version needs a bit fixing like making a closed mouth option

                              SadakoS 1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • FreesiaIVF FreesiaIV

                                I think someone could but I feel like the goldenhare version needs a bit fixing like making a closed mouth option

                                SadakoS
                                SadakoS
                                Sadako
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #44

                                @Omnomnom I'll check

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • SadakoS
                                  SadakoS
                                  Sadako
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #45

                                  the answer is no they didn't
                                  I just checked I got no email about it no new files, nothing.

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • J
                                    J
                                    jxbfndjf
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #46

                                    Can someone upload it to VRChat?

                                    SadakoS 1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • J jxbfndjf

                                      Can someone upload it to VRChat?

                                      SadakoS
                                      SadakoS
                                      Sadako
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #47

                                      @jxbfndjf I dropped the files

                                      J 1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • SadakoS Sadako

                                        @jxbfndjf I dropped the files

                                        J
                                        J
                                        jxbfndjf
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #48

                                        @whoknows21 said in LF: Sara Taylor avatar by TheGoldHare:

                                        @jxbfndjf I dropped the files

                                        Ik but I don't have a way to upload it on VRchat, I thought someone here would have already did it

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • SadakoS Sadako

                                          [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                          Holidaygirl1225H
                                          Holidaygirl1225H
                                          Holidaygirl1225
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #49

                                          @Sadako its an fbx-

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular