Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
  5. Lf Navi the lamb by Ashesattic

Lf Navi the lamb by Ashesattic

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
16 Posts 7 Posters 1.8k Views 13 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • L
    L
    luas2
    wrote on last edited by
    #1
    This post is deleted!
    1 Reply Last reply
    👍
    0
    • MelodyMeM
      MelodyMeM
      MelodyMe
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      big bump

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • S
        S
        Shadow_Creature
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        [register or login to view this hidden content]

        Z A 2 Replies Last reply
        🎀
        0
        • L
          L
          luas2
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @Shadow_Creature thank you sooooo much

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • S Shadow_Creature

            [register or login to view this hidden content]

            Z
            Z
            ZackZombieYT614
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            @Shadow_Creature hey when i try use this and upload it, it won't work due to blueprint id issues
            can you add me on discord? zackzyt

            S 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • Z ZackZombieYT614

              @Shadow_Creature hey when i try use this and upload it, it won't work due to blueprint id issues
              can you add me on discord? zackzyt

              S
              S
              Shadow_Creature
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              @ZackZombieYT614 I'm sorry i'm not on here very often. If your still having issues I definitely can. I sent a friend request. If your not then you can ignore it lol

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • MelodyMeM
                MelodyMeM
                MelodyMe
                wrote on last edited by
                #7

                @Shadow_Creature Thank you!
                Gonna see if it works for me ❤

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • MelodyMeM
                  MelodyMeM
                  MelodyMe
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  @Shadow_Creature Yes Errors due to file size too big as well as Blueprint ID. I've Reset and Removed Component a few times and Can't see to get around it.

                  S 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • MelodyMeM MelodyMe

                    @Shadow_Creature Yes Errors due to file size too big as well as Blueprint ID. I've Reset and Removed Component a few times and Can't see to get around it.

                    S
                    S
                    Shadow_Creature
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    @MelodyMe I can upload it for you if you want to then! Or If you give me like a few I can see what could possibly be giving you issues. I know the vrchat updates as of late have been messing with the limitations of the file/texture sizes
                    I'm assuming you've added vrcfury and the wholesome sps then
                    What may be giving problems is the texture size. Which is easy fix but kind of hard to explain. If you click a material and under like color and whatever and double click the image that's in the albedo thingy. It should bring you to that texture. Click it and towards the bottom you should see a number that's most likely in the 2,000 or whatever. You'll have to bring a few of them down (I suck at explaining so I'm sorry)

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • MelodyMeM
                      MelodyMeM
                      MelodyMe
                      wrote on last edited by MelodyMe
                      #10

                      @Shadow_Creature Thank you for explaining, ill give that a shot. I did remove some objects like the stuff toy and follower and that seemed to stop that one error. But that Blueprint ID is giving me a hard time.
                      I've seen people say that try an ID that you have already uploaded with and remove it but that didn't work.
                      Been trying to reset and remove component but that has yet to work. I Find that works for me but not this time :,(
                      been trying for a good solid 45 Mins haha.
                      I'm quite new to unity so if you could look into that i would be so happy.
                      I know how to work it mostly with uploading/Adding things but not very skilled into deep diving into errors and what not!

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • S
                        S
                        Shadow_Creature
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        So I didn't have any issues uploading it. if there was an error on the sdk thing you can hit auto fix. But as long as you had the vrcfury, the right pio toon (its stated on her payhip, I can't remember what it is off the top of my head) and the wholesome sps imported. It shouldn't give you any issues. You don't have to lower the textures or anything

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • MelodyMeM
                          MelodyMeM
                          MelodyMe
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #12

                          @Shadow_Creature Okay Ill Try Again !

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • T
                            T
                            theduck
                            wrote on last edited by theduck
                            #13

                            Hey for anyone who might be struggling to upload i used poi pro and not the normal version and i had no problem uploading it but i did have problems uploading it with out ^^ just SPS Config and VRCFury then poi pro ^^ and should work
                            NM still didnt work

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • HuniiBunnH
                              HuniiBunnH
                              HuniiBunn
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #14
                              This post is deleted!
                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • A
                                A
                                Avifindrr2025
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #15

                                files arent working

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • S Shadow_Creature

                                  [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                  A
                                  A
                                  Avifindrr2025
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #16

                                  @Shadow_Creature said in Lf Navi the lamb by Ashesattic:

                                  [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                  hii! basically the files say not found may u share em again? 😄

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0

                                  Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                  Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                  With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                  Register Login
                                  Reply
                                  • Reply as topic
                                  Log in to reply
                                  • Oldest to Newest
                                  • Newest to Oldest
                                  • Most Votes


                                  • Login

                                  • Login or register to search.
                                  • First post
                                    Last post
                                  0
                                  • Categories
                                  • Recent
                                  • Tags
                                  • Popular