Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Clothes
  5. Sharko3D Sabrean items

Sharko3D Sabrean items

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Clothes
20 Posts 10 Posters 3.3k Views 25 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • EeveeblockE
    EeveeblockE
    Eeveeblock
    wrote on last edited by
    #2

    i agree
    bump

    Why is it so hard to get reputation.

    I will not stop till I get what I want >:3

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • LunaLimeL
      LunaLimeL
      LunaLime
      wrote on last edited by
      #3

      Boost bump

      Give me Rep, Plz, I am Looking for cute avatars

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • LunaLimeL
        LunaLimeL
        LunaLime
        wrote on last edited by
        #4

        https://sharko3d.itch.io/summerfish this is one i also want

        Give me Rep, Plz, I am Looking for cute avatars

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • LunaLimeL
          LunaLimeL
          LunaLime
          wrote on last edited by
          #5

          https://sharko3d.itch.io/sabreanbikini other item

          Give me Rep, Plz, I am Looking for cute avatars

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • T
            T
            TheGamerMaster
            wrote on last edited by
            #6

            @Luna-the-shark check twitter/X!! I can get u at least two of the items.

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • T
              T
              TheGamerMaster
              wrote on last edited by
              #7

              Check twitter! I can get u some of the items

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • bassboostedbitB
                bassboostedbitB
                bassboostedbit
                wrote on last edited by
                #8

                bumpyyy

                This gooner wants unity files so she can add them to vrc.
                Please be patient, this person is a fucking idiot

                Also, I can give PC avatars Quest compatibility. Just ask nicely

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • idkjustacatI
                  idkjustacatI
                  idkjustacat
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #9

                  bumpity bump

                  (she/her)

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • bassboostedbitB
                    bassboostedbitB
                    bassboostedbit
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #10

                    vumop

                    This gooner wants unity files so she can add them to vrc.
                    Please be patient, this person is a fucking idiot

                    Also, I can give PC avatars Quest compatibility. Just ask nicely

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • bassboostedbitB
                      bassboostedbitB
                      bassboostedbit
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #11

                      byumm

                      This gooner wants unity files so she can add them to vrc.
                      Please be patient, this person is a fucking idiot

                      Also, I can give PC avatars Quest compatibility. Just ask nicely

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • bassboostedbitB
                        bassboostedbitB
                        bassboostedbit
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #12

                        bunp

                        This gooner wants unity files so she can add them to vrc.
                        Please be patient, this person is a fucking idiot

                        Also, I can give PC avatars Quest compatibility. Just ask nicely

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • bassboostedbitB
                          bassboostedbitB
                          bassboostedbit
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #13

                          buump I cant be the only one

                          This gooner wants unity files so she can add them to vrc.
                          Please be patient, this person is a fucking idiot

                          Also, I can give PC avatars Quest compatibility. Just ask nicely

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • sumdumbassS
                            sumdumbassS
                            sumdumbass
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #14

                            bump i really want the comfy pants

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • burgerbutcoldB
                              burgerbutcoldB
                              burgerbutcold
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #15

                              bomp

                              port price: $35
                              don't take most of what I say seriously, I like to joke around a lot
                              AUTISTIC AND HAVE HEAVY MOOD SWING!!!!!

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • burgerbutcoldB
                                burgerbutcoldB
                                burgerbutcold
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #16

                                boomp

                                port price: $35
                                don't take most of what I say seriously, I like to joke around a lot
                                AUTISTIC AND HAVE HEAVY MOOD SWING!!!!!

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • flockteckerF
                                  flockteckerF
                                  flocktecker
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #17
                                  This post is deleted!
                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • flockteckerF
                                    flockteckerF
                                    flocktecker
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #18

                                    if it helps, i found the skimpy bra + harness from a sabrean package
                                    however, one problem is that the fbx is baked meaning it's only a mesh
                                    [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • FLATERICOF
                                      FLATERICOF
                                      FLATERICO
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #19

                                      the comfy pants here:
                                      [register or login to view this hidden content]
                                      (enjoy)

                                      i dont rip. how do i rip?
                                      i get ripped stuff sure, i dont know how to rip.
                                      i give stuff that i paid for or stuff i got from ripperstore.

                                      PICKLED ONION FOR LIFE!

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • taco20lexT
                                        taco20lexT
                                        taco20lex
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #20

                                        can anyone post the update ones

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0

                                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                        Register Login
                                        Reply
                                        • Reply as topic
                                        Log in to reply
                                        • Oldest to Newest
                                        • Newest to Oldest
                                        • Most Votes


                                        • Login

                                        • Login or register to search.
                                        • First post
                                          Last post
                                        0
                                        • Categories
                                        • Recent
                                        • Tags
                                        • Popular