Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Trading
  4. Open for trade offers + looking for Fuyuki arkit vesion [giving 15+ assets for it]

Open for trade offers + looking for Fuyuki arkit vesion [giving 15+ assets for it]

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Trading
12 Posts 5 Posters 1.2k Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • NetherlingsN Netherlings

    I am also interested in the ARKit version of Fuyuki from Booth.
    Please message me if you have it or get it. I will send you my trade list for review, it is easily has over 4 TBs of assets, avis, etc. Thank you

    sorry if I don't reply right away, I do not check here often.

    ryuuzakizR
    ryuuzakizR
    ryuuzakiz
    wrote on last edited by
    #3

    @Netherlings ill make sure to dm you if i get it uwu

    im open for trade✨

    haves;
    https://mega.nz/folder/vJx1XLgJ#5k02iLhTNs7MxuZlSumTDg

    1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • AviCreatA
      AviCreatA
      AviCreat
      wrote on last edited by
      #4

      where did you find this karin stuff? its really cute! >.<

      Forever looking for Karin assets!

      ryuuzakizR 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • AviCreatA AviCreat

        where did you find this karin stuff? its really cute! >.<

        ryuuzakizR
        ryuuzakizR
        ryuuzakiz
        wrote on last edited by
        #5

        @AviCreat mostly its stuff from vrmodels that i traded 😄

        im open for trade✨

        haves;
        https://mega.nz/folder/vJx1XLgJ#5k02iLhTNs7MxuZlSumTDg

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • AviCreatA
          AviCreatA
          AviCreat
          wrote on last edited by AviCreat
          #6

          I didn't know that was a thing, I dont think I would have much luck on there tho I dont really have anything to trade most people have what I have lol @ryuuzakiz also the website doesnt seem to want to load on my pc at all its very demanding

          Forever looking for Karin assets!

          ryuuzakizR 1 Reply Last reply
          -1
          • AviCreatA AviCreat

            I didn't know that was a thing, I dont think I would have much luck on there tho I dont really have anything to trade most people have what I have lol @ryuuzakiz also the website doesnt seem to want to load on my pc at all its very demanding

            ryuuzakizR
            ryuuzakizR
            ryuuzakiz
            wrote on last edited by
            #7

            @AviCreat yeah, the site is very slow fjsk
            also, if you dont have stuff to trade, maybe i can give you some?

            im open for trade✨

            haves;
            https://mega.nz/folder/vJx1XLgJ#5k02iLhTNs7MxuZlSumTDg

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • AviCreatA
              AviCreatA
              AviCreat
              wrote on last edited by AviCreat
              #8

              @ryuuzakiz I mean I like anything Karin but I have a few things I can share with you that I have not much but if you see anything you dont have I would be happy to give it to you! I can DM you a list of what I have!

              Forever looking for Karin assets!

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • daggonD
                daggonD
                daggon
                wrote on last edited by
                #9

                Wish i had stuff to trade but most I have is from here and gumroad..

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • ryuuzakizR ryuuzakiz

                  Hi! im looking for fuyuki arkit vesion desesperatly;; im willing to give 15+ for it since i like it so much unu

                  Here's my haves if someone is interested
                  And here is the model info that im looking for^^

                  (im open for other offers too so dont be shy<3)

                  ty for reading! ;D

                  NetherlingsN
                  NetherlingsN
                  Netherlings
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #10

                  @ryuuzakiz I sent you private chat message about this. Because wasn't sure how to DM on this forum, I guess. Reply back in chat what you think to the message when you get a bit.

                  ryuuzakizR 1 Reply Last reply
                  1
                  • NetherlingsN Netherlings

                    @ryuuzakiz I sent you private chat message about this. Because wasn't sure how to DM on this forum, I guess. Reply back in chat what you think to the message when you get a bit.

                    ryuuzakizR
                    ryuuzakizR
                    ryuuzakiz
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #11

                    @Netherlings got your dm and answered it! ^^

                    im open for trade✨

                    haves;
                    https://mega.nz/folder/vJx1XLgJ#5k02iLhTNs7MxuZlSumTDg

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • ktosK
                      ktosK
                      ktos
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #12

                      Bump for Fuyuki

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular