Bonfie Croseneu
-
@Luci-V I offer you the redesigns of bonfie, chiku, frenni and type 0
-
@Luci-V I offer you the redesigns of bonfie, chiku, frenni and type 0
@DustinGM3333 You have the redesign of bonfie? Can you post a picture?
-
@Luci-V I offer you the redesigns of bonfie, chiku, frenni and type 0
@DustinGM3333 yo if you have the official redesign bonfie I can send you a completely fixed fexa and monsty fixed frenni
-
@DustinGM3333 yo if you have the official redesign bonfie I can send you a completely fixed fexa and monsty fixed frenni
@bibboyjim si pero no tiene textura
-
@DustinGM3333 yo if you have the official redesign bonfie I can send you a completely fixed fexa and monsty fixed frenni
-
@DustinGM3333 This is not the official redesign, this is still the fan-make.
-
update on croseneu bonfie?
-
Can anyone share Frenni or Type 0 ?
-
update on croseneu bonfie?
@ThtBishiProtogen found an fbx for it, but the textures are pretty messed up by default
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login