Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Uncategorized
  5. RIPPED CRYPTIA AVATARS MEGATHREAD + EXTRA

RIPPED CRYPTIA AVATARS MEGATHREAD + EXTRA

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Uncategorized
nsfw
8.2k Posts 596 Posters 1.8m Views 533 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Fire_90F Fire_90

    @silly_kitty Cause internet bro- I'm just here to not pay for models-

    SecretJuwsS
    SecretJuwsS
    SecretJuws
    wrote on last edited by
    #8166

    @Fire_90 Amen Brother

    1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • Fire_90F Fire_90

      @silly_kitty Cause internet bro- I'm just here to not pay for models-

      silly_kittyS
      silly_kittyS
      silly_kitty
      wrote on last edited by
      #8167

      @Fire_90 word we are all pirates

      Top 500 Jerkmate player

      espE F 2 Replies Last reply
      4
      • AwesomeDuud176A AwesomeDuud176

        @ploof I can ask who made it, but the name to it is "LolBit Bonfie"?

        Murasame_NinjaM
        Murasame_NinjaM
        Murasame_Ninja
        wrote on last edited by
        #8168

        @AwesomeDuud176 it was made by candyxcorpse, I have the files just in case

        PLOOFP 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • DeprivedGhostD DeprivedGhost

          @SpookyVersace make an alt and prove it?

          I’ve seen more people join and do the same thing the rules say only to be downvoted bombed. You mean to tell me if I’m having a relaxed conversation with someone and enjoying said convo, and I go from 5 to 4 rep, I’m SOL?

          DMs personally should be verified feature or unremovable once obtained.

          avicollectorA
          avicollectorA
          avicollector
          wrote on last edited by avicollector
          #8169

          @DeprivedGhost Okay, let me make this clear. I downvoted everyone who was causing, feeding, or dragging drama out. That included you. That is why your rep is back down. You have a brand new account and some of your first messages were you inserting yourself into someone elses drama and being a bully in a situation that you knew nothing about. Next time, maybe don't do that and you will not be downvoted for your OWN actions.

          ⊱ ────── {⋆♥⋆} ────── ⊰
          Please do NOT leave unnecessary comments about the appearance of the models I choose to post.
          ⊱ ────── {⋆♥⋆} ────── ⊰

          BifiddleB Spectral.S DeprivedGhostD 3 Replies Last reply
          10
          • avicollectorA avicollector

            @DeprivedGhost Okay, let me make this clear. I downvoted everyone who was causing, feeding, or dragging drama out. That included you. That is why your rep is back down. You have a brand new account and some of your first messages were you inserting yourself into someone elses drama and being a bully in a situation that you knew nothing about. Next time, maybe don't do that and you will not be downvoted for your OWN actions.

            BifiddleB
            BifiddleB
            Bifiddle
            wrote on last edited by Bifiddle
            #8170

            @avicollector images (2).jpg very valid reasoning and explanation

            I want that avatar NOW.

            1 Reply Last reply
            2
            • silly_kittyS silly_kitty

              @Fire_90 word we are all pirates

              espE
              espE
              esp
              wrote on last edited by
              #8171

              @silly_kitty sail the seas for everything

              1 Reply Last reply
              2
              • AwesomeDuud176A AwesomeDuud176

                Anybody have this?, its very good looking and i cant seem to find it on any store to buy it. Screenshot 2026-06-11 184853.png Screenshot 2026-06-11 100720.png (ive gotten the screenshots from a friends friend.)

                TheOriginalRandoT
                TheOriginalRandoT
                TheOriginalRando
                wrote on last edited by
                #8172

                @AwesomeDuud176 I know the person who made it, pretty sure it's personal so good luck

                Always looking for Unity Files, I don't do trading or anything such.
                ∘₊✧─────✧₊∘
                I can attempt retextures, just ask.
                ∘₊✧─────✧₊∘
                Looking for femboy/male and/or mommy looking avi's, stylized, or just stuff I like always I suppose.
                ∘₊✧─────✧₊∘
                I can't upload stuff for myself, just a file searcher I suppose..

                AwesomeDuud176A RandoR 2 Replies Last reply
                0
                • TheOriginalRandoT TheOriginalRando

                  @AwesomeDuud176 I know the person who made it, pretty sure it's personal so good luck

                  AwesomeDuud176A
                  AwesomeDuud176A
                  AwesomeDuud176
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #8173

                  @TheOriginalRando Could you ask them if I could have the files for it? This is, of course, if they are willing to give it out. I'm okay if I can't get it; I understand completely.
                  (Or could i have their discord if they have one to ask them myself)

                  TheOriginalRandoT 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • TheOriginalRandoT TheOriginalRando

                    @AwesomeDuud176 I know the person who made it, pretty sure it's personal so good luck

                    RandoR
                    RandoR
                    Rando
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #8174

                    @TheOriginalRando reads name
                    Whadafa-

                    DM/PM me with starting context at any time, I am browser-only on Rip so expect 0~15 minute replies and 8<24 hour delays.
                    Asexual and Androgynous; no horny no gender. Here to look for jiggly avatars and assets to bolster them, maybe making some 36~48(90~120) sized H~L-cups bwomps

                    TheOriginalRandoT 1 Reply Last reply
                    1
                    • silly_kittyS
                      silly_kittyS
                      silly_kitty
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #8175

                      so what kinda tacos yall like

                      Top 500 Jerkmate player

                      RandoR Chrissy1230C GalenXG 3 Replies Last reply
                      1
                      • silly_kittyS silly_kitty

                        so what kinda tacos yall like

                        RandoR
                        RandoR
                        Rando
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #8176

                        @silly_kitty Soft tacos
                        Fish tacos
                        Taco guac

                        DM/PM me with starting context at any time, I am browser-only on Rip so expect 0~15 minute replies and 8<24 hour delays.
                        Asexual and Androgynous; no horny no gender. Here to look for jiggly avatars and assets to bolster them, maybe making some 36~48(90~120) sized H~L-cups bwomps

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • ThatToastyBunT
                          ThatToastyBunT
                          ThatToastyBun
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #8177

                          not cryptia but still vibapop..

                          6daad3df-22ed-41e1-a64d-4fd5fea50cd5-image.jpeg

                          RAGHH HES IN MY HEAD RAGHHH

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • A
                            A
                            AsgoreDreemurr
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #8178

                            hur

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • silly_kittyS silly_kitty

                              @Fire_90 word we are all pirates

                              F
                              F
                              FniaPlug
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #8179

                              @silly_kitty ya know what’s crazy tho?, I’ve seen avatar creators still use this website

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • GalenXG
                                GalenXG
                                GalenX
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #8180

                                Yea, there was a cool Mega Man one named Virtue3D that just
                                Dumped all his avis here, shortly before he left the internet for the first time

                                "Sorry to tell you this... but there's too much of a power gap between you and me." - SSJ4 Goku (GT), - Dragon Ball Sparking! ZERO

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • silly_kittyS silly_kitty

                                  so what kinda tacos yall like

                                  Chrissy1230C
                                  Chrissy1230C
                                  Chrissy1230
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #8181

                                  @silly_kitty Bit basic but I like chicken tacos

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • silly_kittyS silly_kitty

                                    so what kinda tacos yall like

                                    GalenXG
                                    GalenXG
                                    GalenX
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #8182

                                    @silly_kitty I dont like a particular kind of taco, I just like tacos in general

                                    "Sorry to tell you this... but there's too much of a power gap between you and me." - SSJ4 Goku (GT), - Dragon Ball Sparking! ZERO

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • Murasame_NinjaM Murasame_Ninja

                                      @AwesomeDuud176 it was made by candyxcorpse, I have the files just in case

                                      PLOOFP
                                      PLOOFP
                                      PLOOF
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #8183

                                      @Murasame_Ninja cxc made a edit of new bonfie?

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      1
                                      • Imnotaripper.I Imnotaripper.

                                        this is what she looks like 926579d2-1096-47ee-8197-2b5fdee9df79-image.jpeg

                                        PLOOFP
                                        PLOOFP
                                        PLOOF
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #8184

                                        @Imnotaripper. got it > [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                        Imnotaripper.I 1 Reply Last reply
                                        4
                                        • PLOOFP
                                          PLOOFP
                                          PLOOF
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #8185

                                          eb107484-8d0a-4a55-970e-2fe14efa9c87-image.jpeg

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          4

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular