Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Uncategorized
  5. RIPPED CRYPTIA AVATARS MEGATHREAD + EXTRA

RIPPED CRYPTIA AVATARS MEGATHREAD + EXTRA

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Uncategorized
nsfw
8.2k Posts 596 Posters 1.8m Views 533 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • K kingtiger88

    @batimfan346 nope looks lime my 2027/2028 prediction is on the right side

    ThatToastyBunT
    ThatToastyBunT
    ThatToastyBun
    wrote on last edited by
    #8134

    @kingtiger88 "looks lime" 😭

    K 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • ThatToastyBunT ThatToastyBun

      @kingtiger88 "looks lime" 😭

      K
      K
      kingtiger88
      wrote on last edited by
      #8135

      @ThatToastyBun yeah it does but then again thats cryptias track record

      Im a women i just named my profile king

      B 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • K kingtiger88

        @ThatToastyBun yeah it does but then again thats cryptias track record

        B
        B
        batimfan346
        wrote on last edited by
        #8136

        @kingtiger88 Wrong, the past packs she has released have a release gap of 2-3 months. It's possible she could release it late this month or early next month. Yes I know she takes a while on her models, but it's worth it in the end.

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • avicollectorA
          avicollectorA
          avicollector
          wrote on last edited by
          #8137

          If anymore drama is started on this thread, it will be taken down. Final warning.

          ⊱ ────── {⋆♥⋆} ────── ⊰
          Please do NOT leave unnecessary comments about the appearance of the models I choose to post.
          ⊱ ────── {⋆♥⋆} ────── ⊰

          1 Reply Last reply
          👍
          7
          • SpookyVersaceS
            SpookyVersaceS
            SpookyVersace
            wrote on last edited by
            #8138

            Whoever tries to drag the drama out any further will receive a temp ban... You have your private DMs, argue about it there.

            DM me for any issues
            Pofile_Counter

            DeprivedGhostD 1 Reply Last reply
            🔥
            11
            • tittiesenjoyerT
              tittiesenjoyerT
              tittiesenjoyer
              wrote on last edited by
              #8139

              hello-chat-chaos.gif

              1 Reply Last reply
              1
              • SpookyVersaceS SpookyVersace

                Whoever tries to drag the drama out any further will receive a temp ban... You have your private DMs, argue about it there.

                DeprivedGhostD
                DeprivedGhostD
                DeprivedGhost
                Banned
                wrote on last edited by DeprivedGhost
                #8140

                @SpookyVersace can I have my 5 rep to do so?

                I’d rather take these kind of things to dm’s however when sitting at 10 rep then back down to 1 because someone has control over what my reputation is to go into my post history and dislike any post they see fit, I feel the reputation system needs an overview or overhaul as a whole.

                avicollectorA SpookyVersaceS 2 Replies Last reply
                0
                • T Tyrantguy

                  Also, one thing when I give out something that doesn't mean you get to post the edit on Sketchfab I let people use this personally, NOT to claim it as their own I'm not angry about this but I worked on rigging and texturing and modeling a good portion of that model for people to have fun using.

                  e5af9d97-fc9f-4a13-a8d5-015949a6c798-image.jpeg

                  PLOOFP
                  PLOOFP
                  PLOOF
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #8141

                  @Tyrantguy thats just shad

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • DeprivedGhostD DeprivedGhost

                    @SpookyVersace can I have my 5 rep to do so?

                    I’d rather take these kind of things to dm’s however when sitting at 10 rep then back down to 1 because someone has control over what my reputation is to go into my post history and dislike any post they see fit, I feel the reputation system needs an overview or overhaul as a whole.

                    avicollectorA
                    avicollectorA
                    avicollector
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #8142

                    @DeprivedGhost Actually, users have a specific amount of upvotes and downvotes they can do per day. You were one of the users dragging the drama on and commenting about it which is why your rep has been lowered.

                    ⊱ ────── {⋆♥⋆} ────── ⊰
                    Please do NOT leave unnecessary comments about the appearance of the models I choose to post.
                    ⊱ ────── {⋆♥⋆} ────── ⊰

                    DeprivedGhostD 1 Reply Last reply
                    3
                    • DeprivedGhostD DeprivedGhost

                      @SpookyVersace can I have my 5 rep to do so?

                      I’d rather take these kind of things to dm’s however when sitting at 10 rep then back down to 1 because someone has control over what my reputation is to go into my post history and dislike any post they see fit, I feel the reputation system needs an overview or overhaul as a whole.

                      SpookyVersaceS
                      SpookyVersaceS
                      SpookyVersace
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #8143

                      @DeprivedGhost 5 rep isn't a lot, earn it back...

                      DM me for any issues
                      Pofile_Counter

                      DeprivedGhostD 1 Reply Last reply
                      5
                      • AwesomeDuud176A
                        AwesomeDuud176A
                        AwesomeDuud176
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #8144

                        Anybody have this?, its very good looking and i cant seem to find it on any store to buy it. Screenshot 2026-06-11 184853.png Screenshot 2026-06-11 100720.png (ive gotten the screenshots from a friends friend.)

                        espE Fëx̌ā YæF PLOOFP AwesomeDuud176A TheOriginalRandoT 6 Replies Last reply
                        👀 👍
                        7
                        • 60meru096
                          60meru096
                          60meru09
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #8145

                          who hare know any nsfw gundam model im looking for some if any help will be nice ?????

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          -1
                          • ZAMASUUUUUUZ ZAMASUUUUUU

                            b3804abb-e4d9-45cf-a2af-6b63b940ebb1-image.jpeg 🔗 Download Link (workupload.com) here is da ghostface my pooks :3

                            meowsirM
                            meowsirM
                            meowsir
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #8146

                            @ZAMASUUUUUU Is there a blend file for this..?

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • AwesomeDuud176A AwesomeDuud176

                              Anybody have this?, its very good looking and i cant seem to find it on any store to buy it. Screenshot 2026-06-11 184853.png Screenshot 2026-06-11 100720.png (ive gotten the screenshots from a friends friend.)

                              espE
                              espE
                              esp
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #8147

                              @AwesomeDuud176 if the friends friend has it and thats an IF they do! You can probably get that friend to ask them for the files to it and maybe they would give it to you

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              1
                              • Imnotaripper.I Imnotaripper.

                                this is what she looks like 926579d2-1096-47ee-8197-2b5fdee9df79-image.jpeg

                                Imnotaripper.I
                                Imnotaripper.I
                                Imnotaripper.
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #8148

                                bump

                                If you upvote me, I'll upvote back <3 Treat others the way you wanna be treated.
                                P.S.: I also upvote comments that hold the thread’s solution. I downvote gatekeepers, liars, and unnecessarily rude people.

                                Friend_5F 1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • AwesomeDuud176A AwesomeDuud176

                                  Anybody have this?, its very good looking and i cant seem to find it on any store to buy it. Screenshot 2026-06-11 184853.png Screenshot 2026-06-11 100720.png (ive gotten the screenshots from a friends friend.)

                                  Fëx̌ā YæF
                                  Fëx̌ā YæF
                                  Fëx̌ā Yæ
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #8149

                                  @AwesomeDuud176 bump

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • Imnotaripper.I Imnotaripper.

                                    bump

                                    Friend_5F
                                    Friend_5F
                                    Friend_5
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #8150

                                    @Imnotaripper. [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                    ~I only like getting textures from Fnc and 3D models~

                                    Imnotaripper.I 1 Reply Last reply
                                    4
                                    • ཌཉིkillerghost༃དཌ
                                      ཌཉིkillerghost༃དཌ
                                      ཌཉིkillerghost༃ད
                                      wrote on last edited by ཌཉིkillerghost༃ད
                                      #8151

                                      man ngl bump also may i get a few good looking edits pretty please only bonfie/fexa btw please and also sorry if i come off rude with this message lol

                                      death will come to those who hate
                                      /)/) ︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵
                                      ( . .) ꒰ KILLERGHOST ꒱ㆍ꒰ 18+ ꒱ㆍ꒰ He/They ꒱
                                      ( づ♡
                                      ╰ ⏔ㆍ⏔ㆍ⏔ㆍ꒰ ୨୧ ꒱ㆍ⏔ㆍ⏔ㆍ⏔ ╯
                                      Any upvotes are appreciated
                                      💜💜💜💜/>  フ💜💜💜💜
                                           |  _  _|
                                           /`ミ x 彡
                                           /      |
                                          /  ヽ   ノ
                                       / ̄|   | | |
                                       | ( ̄ヽ_ヽ))
                                       \二つ / はじめまして

                                      ⊹₊˚‧︵‿₊୨ᰔ୧₊‿︵‧˚₊⊹
                                      I CAME TO GOON!
                                      ꧁⎝ 𓆩༺✧༻𓆪 ⎠꧂

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      1
                                      • Friend_5F Friend_5

                                        @Imnotaripper. [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                        Imnotaripper.I
                                        Imnotaripper.I
                                        Imnotaripper.
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #8152

                                        @Friend_5 Sorry, I’m looking for the vrca or unity package 🥲 Not the assets and fbx

                                        If you upvote me, I'll upvote back <3 Treat others the way you wanna be treated.
                                        P.S.: I also upvote comments that hold the thread’s solution. I downvote gatekeepers, liars, and unnecessarily rude people.

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        1
                                        • AwesomeDuud176A AwesomeDuud176

                                          Anybody have this?, its very good looking and i cant seem to find it on any store to buy it. Screenshot 2026-06-11 184853.png Screenshot 2026-06-11 100720.png (ive gotten the screenshots from a friends friend.)

                                          PLOOFP
                                          PLOOFP
                                          PLOOF
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #8153

                                          @AwesomeDuud176 any other info? yk its name or who made em?

                                          RandoR 1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular