Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Uncategorized
  5. RIPPED CRYPTIA AVATARS MEGATHREAD + EXTRA

RIPPED CRYPTIA AVATARS MEGATHREAD + EXTRA

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Uncategorized
nsfw
8.2k Posts 596 Posters 1.8m Views 533 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • D DavyTheBunni
    [[topic:post-is-deleted]]
    PLOOFP
    PLOOFP
    PLOOF
    wrote on last edited by
    #8092
    This post is deleted!
    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • K
      K
      kingtiger88
      wrote on last edited by kingtiger88
      #8093

      Lmk if anyone hears anything about pack three or the clothing dlc for tm and ras

      Im a women i just named my profile king

      GLaDoSG 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • K kingtiger88

        Lmk if anyone hears anything about pack three or the clothing dlc for tm and ras

        GLaDoSG
        GLaDoSG
        GLaDoS
        wrote on last edited by
        #8094

        @kingtiger88 no

        ⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⡠⣤⣶⣶⣶⣦⡄⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
        ⠀⠀⢀⣴⣿⣿⣶⣝⡻⣿⣿⣇⣿⣷⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
        ⠀⣠⡿⠿⢿⣛⠛⠋⠉⠈⠙⠿⢸⣿⣿⡷⣀⣀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣀⣀⣀⡀⠀⠀⣀⣀⣀⣀⡀⠀⣀⣀⣀⣀⠀⢀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⠀⣀⣀⠀⠀⣀⡀⠀⢀⣀⣀⣀⡀⠀⠀⣀⣀⣀⣀⡀
        ⠀⣶⣿⣿⡿⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⣿⢟⣼⣿⣿⡆⠀⠀⣾⣿⠛⣻⣿⠀⢸⣿⠟⠛⠛⠀⢸⣿⠟⢻⣿⡇⠘⠛⣿⣿⠛⠛⢀⣿⡟⠀⢰⣿⡇⠀⣿⡿⠛⣿⣿⠀⢰⣿⠟⠛⠛⠀
        ⠠⣿⣿⣟⡆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢋⣾⣿⣬⣿⣇⠀⢠⣿⡿⠿⠿⠋⠀⣾⡿⠛⠛⠇⠀⣾⣿⠿⣿⣯⠀⠀⢠⣿⡏⠀⠀⢸⣿⠃⠀⣼⣿⠀⢰⣿⡿⢿⣿⡅⠀⣾⣿⠛⠛⠇⠀
        ⠀⣿⢯⣾⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠠⠿⠟⠉⠉⠿⠿⠀⠸⠿⠃⠀⠀⠀⠰⠿⠿⠿⠿⠃⠠⠿⠇⠠⠿⠯⠀⠀⠸⠿⠁⠀⠀⠘⠿⣷⡾⠿⠃⠀⠼⠿⠀⠸⠿⠅⠠⠿⠿⠿⠿⠃⠀
        ⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⡼⣦⣄⢀⣀⣤⣤⣴⣶⣶⡿⠁⠀⡆⠀⠀⢀⣶⡄⠀⢰⣖⣲⠀⢠⡖⠒⡆⠀⢰⣖⡦⠀⢀⣴⡄⠀⠒⣶⠒⠀⣰⠖⢲⠀⠀⣶⣲⠄⠀⡆⠀⢰⣒⡂⠀⣶⣒⡆⠀
        ⠀⠀⠈⠻⣿⡇⣿⣿⣷⣮⣻⢿⣿⡿⠏⠀⠀⠀⠓⠲⠀⠞⠉⠹⠀⠘⠓⠚⠀⠈⠳⠖⠃⠀⠸⠀⠗⠀⠞⠉⠹⠂⠀⠻⠀⠀⠘⠲⠞⠀⠀⠇⠘⠆⠀⠇⠀⠘⠒⠆⠀⠓⠶⠃⠀
        ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠙⠘⠿⠿⠿⠟⠓⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Helixshade2H Helixshade2

          was wondering if anyone has this frenni
          Screenshot 2026-07-15 195943.png

          I
          I
          idkprobafart
          wrote on last edited by
          #8095

          @Helixshade2 do u have this my friend wants this

          Helixshade2H 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • cyberyeti3734C cyberyeti3734

            @Glitched_Phobia

            Glitched_PhobiaG
            Glitched_PhobiaG
            Glitched_Phobia
            wrote on last edited by
            #8096

            @cyberyeti3734 sorry lost the files to that a long longgg time ago-

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • PLOOFP PLOOF

              ef2ba8a3-aba1-4a19-b44f-7d90d59d10dd-image.jpego.0

              spiderfuckerS
              spiderfuckerS
              spiderfucker
              wrote on last edited by
              #8097

              @PLOOF i needs that bunny so pretty (is up to you on if you drop could always slide it in dms if you don't want bitches to have it

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • FexaCollectF
                FexaCollectF
                FexaCollect
                wrote on last edited by
                #8098

                a091039c-9f60-44b4-9c61-b892bcf98a09-image.jpeg

                K 1 Reply Last reply
                1
                • FexaCollectF FexaCollect

                  a091039c-9f60-44b4-9c61-b892bcf98a09-image.jpeg

                  K
                  K
                  kingtiger88
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #8099

                  @FexaCollect dang thats good you made that ?

                  Im a women i just named my profile king

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • SillyKittyS SillyKitty

                    @Tyrantguy i sent a request to access the drive can you accept please :3

                    T
                    T
                    Tyrantguy
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #8100

                    @SillyKitty I've reopened the drive link, I had to close it for a few days but here you go.

                    T 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • T Tyrantguy

                      @SillyKitty I've reopened the drive link, I had to close it for a few days but here you go.

                      T
                      T
                      Tyrantguy
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #8101

                      You'll have to find the link but it's open.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      -1
                      • T
                        T
                        Tyrantguy
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #8102

                        Also, one thing when I give out something that doesn't mean you get to post the edit on Sketchfab I let people use this personally, NOT to claim it as their own I'm not angry about this but I worked on rigging and texturing and modeling a good portion of that model for people to have fun using.

                        e5af9d97-fc9f-4a13-a8d5-015949a6c798-image.jpeg

                        K PLOOFP 2 Replies Last reply
                        1
                        • T Tyrantguy

                          Also, one thing when I give out something that doesn't mean you get to post the edit on Sketchfab I let people use this personally, NOT to claim it as their own I'm not angry about this but I worked on rigging and texturing and modeling a good portion of that model for people to have fun using.

                          e5af9d97-fc9f-4a13-a8d5-015949a6c798-image.jpeg

                          K
                          K
                          kingtiger88
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #8103

                          @Tyrantguy can you file a take down ?

                          Im a women i just named my profile king

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • T
                            T
                            Tyrantguy
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #8104

                            Might as well keep it up I guess, I wish he/she at least credit my work in the bio that would've been better.

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • T
                              T
                              Tyrantguy
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #8105

                              Just maybe make it so it says who made it that's all I ask.

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • PLOOFP PLOOF

                                ef2ba8a3-aba1-4a19-b44f-7d90d59d10dd-image.jpego.0

                                ThatToastyBunT
                                ThatToastyBunT
                                ThatToastyBun
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #8106

                                @PLOOF pretty.. is this gonna be public.. ? :3

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • K
                                  K
                                  kingtiger88
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #8107

                                  so question for vrca fixers how do i well fix this ? i have never done a vrca fix before
                                  5782886c-4e96-4e70-8688-c4470d854426-image.jpeg

                                  Im a women i just named my profile king

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  👀
                                  1
                                  • LemonnyL
                                    LemonnyL
                                    Lemonny
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #8108

                                    i think this is my favorite thread to look at during work. VERY entertaining at times

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    1
                                    • courier08C
                                      courier08C
                                      courier08
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #8109

                                      wtf is even going on???

                                      K WhiffleBallBatW DeprivedGhostD 3 Replies Last reply
                                      0
                                      • Imnotaripper.I
                                        Imnotaripper.I
                                        Imnotaripper.
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #8110

                                        Does anyone have the Pikabun Files from CandyxCorpse? (Not the assets, the ripped file) I really miss the avatar 😭

                                        If you upvote me, I'll upvote back <3 Treat others the way you wanna be treated.
                                        P.S.: I also upvote comments that hold the thread’s solution. I downvote gatekeepers, liars, and unnecessarily rude people.

                                        Imnotaripper.I 1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • Imnotaripper.I Imnotaripper.

                                          Does anyone have the Pikabun Files from CandyxCorpse? (Not the assets, the ripped file) I really miss the avatar 😭

                                          Imnotaripper.I
                                          Imnotaripper.I
                                          Imnotaripper.
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #8111

                                          this is what she looks like 926579d2-1096-47ee-8197-2b5fdee9df79-image.jpeg

                                          If you upvote me, I'll upvote back <3 Treat others the way you wanna be treated.
                                          P.S.: I also upvote comments that hold the thread’s solution. I downvote gatekeepers, liars, and unnecessarily rude people.

                                          Imnotaripper.I PLOOFP 3 Replies Last reply
                                          2

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular