Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Uncategorized
  5. RIPPED CRYPTIA AVATARS MEGATHREAD + EXTRA

RIPPED CRYPTIA AVATARS MEGATHREAD + EXTRA

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Uncategorized
nsfw
8.2k Posts 596 Posters 1.9m Views 534 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • S Shlastar

    @FexaCollect It's not Samy's skin, it's my own you've got the wrong person x.x

    khotpa1K
    khotpa1K
    khotpa1
    wrote on last edited by
    #6731

    @Juno Even if it wasn't you, it's too late. The avatar leaked not only to the Ripper Store, but also to the Discord channel. Although the Discord channel leaked faster than the Ripper Store

    S 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • PLOOFP PLOOF

      @Juno so the sakura 1 is also urs?

      S
      S
      Shlastar
      wrote on last edited by
      #6732

      @PLOOF No, my original skin is blue. I'm really wondering what's going on. I was notified yesterday. x.x

      PLOOFP 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • khotpa1K khotpa1

        @Juno Even if it wasn't you, it's too late. The avatar leaked not only to the Ripper Store, but also to the Discord channel. Although the Discord channel leaked faster than the Ripper Store

        S
        S
        Shlastar
        wrote on last edited by
        #6733

        @khotpa1 Yeah, I know that, unfortunately itโ€™s not your fault, but to the person who did that thinking it was the guy named Samyโ€”the least I can ask is that no one thinks Iโ€™m that so-called person. Thanks for your reply, khotpa1. I hope you donโ€™t hold it against me heh

        khotpa1K 2 Replies Last reply
        0
        • Fire_90F
          Fire_90F
          Fire_90
          wrote on last edited by
          #6734

          Why is they're more drama on this thread- ? It never stop ! TwT

          [๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐™ฒ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐š‚๐š„๐™ฒ๐™ฒ๐™ด๐š‚๐š‚๐™ต๐š„๐™ป]
          [...]
          [๐™ฟ๐™ป๐™ด๐™ฐ๐š‚๐™ด ๐š…๐™ธ๐š‚๐™ธ๐šƒ ๐™ต๐™ธ๐š๐™ด_๐Ÿฟ0 ๐™บ๐™พ๐™ต๐™ธ]
          [...]
          [๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐š‡๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š๐™ผ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ฐ๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ณ]

          [This message was send by an ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ entity. DฬกฬจOอ อ€อขอ อNอขOอœฬขอ Tอž อฬกฬทอ IออกNา‰า‰ฬทา‰TอEฬ›ฬธฬตRฬ•อœอ€อ€AอŸฬถCอขTฬต]

          1 Reply Last reply
          3
          • S Shlastar

            @khotpa1 Yeah, I know that, unfortunately itโ€™s not your fault, but to the person who did that thinking it was the guy named Samyโ€”the least I can ask is that no one thinks Iโ€™m that so-called person. Thanks for your reply, khotpa1. I hope you donโ€™t hold it against me heh

            khotpa1K
            khotpa1K
            khotpa1
            wrote on last edited by
            #6735

            @Juno I don't have any negative feelings towards you, not even towards Sammy, because I don't care about him

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • S Shlastar

              @PLOOF No, my original skin is blue. I'm really wondering what's going on. I was notified yesterday. x.x

              PLOOFP
              PLOOFP
              PLOOF
              wrote on last edited by
              #6736

              @Juno Synessia Sakura fexa.jpeg this the sakura 1

              S 1 Reply Last reply
              1
              • S Shlastar

                @khotpa1 Yeah, I know that, unfortunately itโ€™s not your fault, but to the person who did that thinking it was the guy named Samyโ€”the least I can ask is that no one thinks Iโ€™m that so-called person. Thanks for your reply, khotpa1. I hope you donโ€™t hold it against me heh

                khotpa1K
                khotpa1K
                khotpa1
                wrote on last edited by khotpa1
                #6737

                @Juno I liked the avatar, it looks great. I feel sorry for you because the leak wasn't your fault, it was someone else's

                S 2 Replies Last reply
                1
                • PLOOFP PLOOF

                  @Juno Synessia Sakura fexa.jpeg this the sakura 1

                  S
                  S
                  Shlastar
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #6738

                  @PLOOF Yeah, I saw that. Itโ€™s not my color, so someone must have stolen it from me a long time ago. I suspect just one person on Discord named โ€œN.A.E.L.โ€โ€”theyโ€™re the only one who could have done that for no reason. As for the colored version, I think the textures were edited in Photoshop

                  FexaCollectF 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • khotpa1K khotpa1

                    @Juno I liked the avatar, it looks great. I feel sorry for you because the leak wasn't your fault, it was someone else's

                    S
                    S
                    Shlastar
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #6739

                    @khotpa1 Yeah, I know that, but thanks for being so nice to meโ€”it really means a lot heh ^^

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    ๐Ÿ˜Š
                    0
                    • khotpa1K khotpa1

                      @Juno I liked the avatar, it looks great. I feel sorry for you because the leak wasn't your fault, it was someone else's

                      S
                      S
                      Shlastar
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #6740
                      This post is deleted!
                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • N NotHereLol

                        @PLOOF Checked the entire thread, no luck sadly ๐Ÿ˜ž

                        Postal MedicP
                        Postal MedicP
                        Postal Medic
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #6741

                        @NotHereLol thats because anything after the freya and bonnie hasn't been found...
                        sure, there are like 3 models beanie has released to the public because he doesn't like them anymore, but good luck working with those on both blender and unity.

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • BifiddleB
                          BifiddleB
                          Bifiddle
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #6742

                          HKhB0ZQWAAAhu3V.png minx is bound to release this either this week or next week, theyre posting so many images of her and i think its pretty obvious theyre damn there done with er

                          I want that avatar NOW.

                          PLOOFP Fire_90F LilMissPsycho69L 3 Replies Last reply
                          4
                          • BifiddleB Bifiddle

                            HKhB0ZQWAAAhu3V.png minx is bound to release this either this week or next week, theyre posting so many images of her and i think its pretty obvious theyre damn there done with er

                            PLOOFP
                            PLOOFP
                            PLOOF
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #6743

                            @Bifiddle might wanna hold off on talking about it till then.

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • BifiddleB Bifiddle

                              HKhB0ZQWAAAhu3V.png minx is bound to release this either this week or next week, theyre posting so many images of her and i think its pretty obvious theyre damn there done with er

                              Fire_90F
                              Fire_90F
                              Fire_90
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #6744

                              @Bifiddle The more i see her the more I want her- I hope she's not that expensive-

                              [๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐™ฒ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐š‚๐š„๐™ฒ๐™ฒ๐™ด๐š‚๐š‚๐™ต๐š„๐™ป]
                              [...]
                              [๐™ฟ๐™ป๐™ด๐™ฐ๐š‚๐™ด ๐š…๐™ธ๐š‚๐™ธ๐šƒ ๐™ต๐™ธ๐š๐™ด_๐Ÿฟ0 ๐™บ๐™พ๐™ต๐™ธ]
                              [...]
                              [๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐š‡๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š๐™ผ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ฐ๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ณ]

                              [This message was send by an ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ entity. DฬกฬจOอ อ€อขอ อNอขOอœฬขอ Tอž อฬกฬทอ IออกNา‰า‰ฬทา‰TอEฬ›ฬธฬตRฬ•อœอ€อ€AอŸฬถCอขTฬต]

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • L Lavonjace

                                Yo yo yo I know this is a oc but can someone please try to get
                                904-resized.jpg
                                905-resized.jpg

                                kim_pine23K
                                kim_pine23K
                                kim_pine23
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #6745

                                @Lavonjace bump

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • Toy chicaT
                                  Toy chicaT
                                  Toy chica
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #6746

                                  Bump

                                  Looking for a person that knows rigging blender to unity only dont want vrca or ripped models i dont care for ripped avatars because im not a ripper

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • lollermsparkoL lollermsparko

                                    @Lavonjace Someone please find this I beg of u

                                    I
                                    I
                                    idkprobafart
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #6747

                                    @lollermsparko i have the old version

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • CorykindasusvroC
                                      CorykindasusvroC
                                      Corykindasusvro
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #6748

                                      IMG_6961.png Sheโ€™sss just soo godd darn pretttyyy ๐Ÿ˜ญ Iโ€™m soo exciteddd sheโ€™s definitely gonna drop soon

                                      Youโ€™re an Incredible person you are a blessing in this world. ๐ŸŒŽ ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’•
                                      Signed : A Silly Trans Woman ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’Ž

                                      S 1 Reply Last reply
                                      8
                                      • S Shlastar

                                        Yes, thatโ€™s not Samythebonfie at allโ€”thatโ€™s been my avatar for a long time. Heโ€™s the one with the avatar he always uses in public, so youโ€™ve got the wrong person. If you donโ€™t mind, could you please spare me this abuse? Iโ€™m just asking, just in case you never know bruh x)

                                        FexaCollectF
                                        FexaCollectF
                                        FexaCollect
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #6749

                                        @Juno im sorry if it yours i guess your is boyfriend you should check maybe a bit more samy hes been sleeping with my friend and because of him i cnat even spend time with her even thought i block him he still insitse of my not being here so all of this beheviar put this where it is today

                                        FexaCollectF S 2 Replies Last reply
                                        0
                                        • FexaCollectF FexaCollect

                                          @Juno im sorry if it yours i guess your is boyfriend you should check maybe a bit more samy hes been sleeping with my friend and because of him i cnat even spend time with her even thought i block him he still insitse of my not being here so all of this beheviar put this where it is today

                                          FexaCollectF
                                          FexaCollectF
                                          FexaCollect
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #6750

                                          it also because of is selfish action and is repetytion of saying to my other they should end there life all of is avatar have been leak on discord and ripper ans soon working on vrmodel there behavior should never be supported they are disgustion and evil inside saying to someone who want nothing bad that they should end it all is the worst

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better ๐Ÿ’—

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular