Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Uncategorized
  5. RIPPED CRYPTIA AVATARS MEGATHREAD + EXTRA

RIPPED CRYPTIA AVATARS MEGATHREAD + EXTRA

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Uncategorized
nsfw
8.2k Posts 596 Posters 1.9m Views 535 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • PLOOFP
    PLOOFP
    PLOOF
    wrote on last edited by
    #6723

    https://forum.ripper.store/topic/59313/fnia-receipt-reward-for-all

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • PLOOFP
      PLOOFP
      PLOOF
      wrote on last edited by
      #6724

      check all the files sent there

      N 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • PLOOFP PLOOF

        check all the files sent there

        N
        N
        NotHereLol
        wrote on last edited by
        #6725

        @PLOOF Checked the entire thread, no luck sadly ๐Ÿ˜ž

        Postal MedicP 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • A
          A
          arceef095
          wrote on last edited by
          #6726

          bump roxy texture

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • KokomimoK Kokomimo

            I just finished my blueberry texture!
            DL link: ๐Ÿ”— Download Link (๐Ÿ”— workupload.com)
            blueberrychikurender2.png Screenshot 2026-06-09 155748.png

            Y
            Y
            yort port
            wrote on last edited by
            #6727

            @Kokomimo HOLY BEAUTIFUL

            1 Reply Last reply
            1
            • V vrbunniboibitch

              I'm looking for any of these avis

              IMG_0387-1-1.png
              67MeglP.png
              glw3varw4aagn0y.png

              PLOOFP
              PLOOFP
              PLOOF
              wrote on last edited by
              #6728

              @vrbunniboibitch anyone able to reup middle 1?

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • FexaCollectF FexaCollect

                ๐Ÿ”— Download Link (workupload.com) SamyBonfie Enjoy
                925c5157-9aba-4eda-a608-d83e2746e1c1-image.jpeg
                11b9512f-a685-4a76-bfd2-813a3a9548e4-image.jpeg

                S
                S
                Shlastar
                wrote on last edited by
                #6729

                @FexaCollect It's not Samy's skin, it's my own you've got the wrong person x.x

                PLOOFP khotpa1K 2 Replies Last reply
                0
                • S Shlastar

                  @FexaCollect It's not Samy's skin, it's my own you've got the wrong person x.x

                  PLOOFP
                  PLOOFP
                  PLOOF
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #6730

                  @Juno so the sakura 1 is also urs?

                  S 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • S Shlastar

                    @FexaCollect It's not Samy's skin, it's my own you've got the wrong person x.x

                    khotpa1K
                    khotpa1K
                    khotpa1
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #6731

                    @Juno Even if it wasn't you, it's too late. The avatar leaked not only to the Ripper Store, but also to the Discord channel. Although the Discord channel leaked faster than the Ripper Store

                    S 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • PLOOFP PLOOF

                      @Juno so the sakura 1 is also urs?

                      S
                      S
                      Shlastar
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #6732

                      @PLOOF No, my original skin is blue. I'm really wondering what's going on. I was notified yesterday. x.x

                      PLOOFP 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • khotpa1K khotpa1

                        @Juno Even if it wasn't you, it's too late. The avatar leaked not only to the Ripper Store, but also to the Discord channel. Although the Discord channel leaked faster than the Ripper Store

                        S
                        S
                        Shlastar
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #6733

                        @khotpa1 Yeah, I know that, unfortunately itโ€™s not your fault, but to the person who did that thinking it was the guy named Samyโ€”the least I can ask is that no one thinks Iโ€™m that so-called person. Thanks for your reply, khotpa1. I hope you donโ€™t hold it against me heh

                        khotpa1K 2 Replies Last reply
                        0
                        • Fire_90F
                          Fire_90F
                          Fire_90
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #6734

                          Why is they're more drama on this thread- ? It never stop ! TwT

                          [๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐™ฒ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐š‚๐š„๐™ฒ๐™ฒ๐™ด๐š‚๐š‚๐™ต๐š„๐™ป]
                          [...]
                          [๐™ฟ๐™ป๐™ด๐™ฐ๐š‚๐™ด ๐š…๐™ธ๐š‚๐™ธ๐šƒ ๐™ต๐™ธ๐š๐™ด_๐Ÿฟ0 ๐™บ๐™พ๐™ต๐™ธ]
                          [...]
                          [๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐š‡๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š๐™ผ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ฐ๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ณ]

                          [This message was send by an ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ entity. DฬกฬจOอ อ€อขอ อNอขOอœฬขอ Tอž อฬกฬทอ IออกNา‰า‰ฬทา‰TอEฬ›ฬธฬตRฬ•อœอ€อ€AอŸฬถCอขTฬต]

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          3
                          • S Shlastar

                            @khotpa1 Yeah, I know that, unfortunately itโ€™s not your fault, but to the person who did that thinking it was the guy named Samyโ€”the least I can ask is that no one thinks Iโ€™m that so-called person. Thanks for your reply, khotpa1. I hope you donโ€™t hold it against me heh

                            khotpa1K
                            khotpa1K
                            khotpa1
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #6735

                            @Juno I don't have any negative feelings towards you, not even towards Sammy, because I don't care about him

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • S Shlastar

                              @PLOOF No, my original skin is blue. I'm really wondering what's going on. I was notified yesterday. x.x

                              PLOOFP
                              PLOOFP
                              PLOOF
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #6736

                              @Juno Synessia Sakura fexa.jpeg this the sakura 1

                              S 1 Reply Last reply
                              1
                              • S Shlastar

                                @khotpa1 Yeah, I know that, unfortunately itโ€™s not your fault, but to the person who did that thinking it was the guy named Samyโ€”the least I can ask is that no one thinks Iโ€™m that so-called person. Thanks for your reply, khotpa1. I hope you donโ€™t hold it against me heh

                                khotpa1K
                                khotpa1K
                                khotpa1
                                wrote on last edited by khotpa1
                                #6737

                                @Juno I liked the avatar, it looks great. I feel sorry for you because the leak wasn't your fault, it was someone else's

                                S 2 Replies Last reply
                                1
                                • PLOOFP PLOOF

                                  @Juno Synessia Sakura fexa.jpeg this the sakura 1

                                  S
                                  S
                                  Shlastar
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #6738

                                  @PLOOF Yeah, I saw that. Itโ€™s not my color, so someone must have stolen it from me a long time ago. I suspect just one person on Discord named โ€œN.A.E.L.โ€โ€”theyโ€™re the only one who could have done that for no reason. As for the colored version, I think the textures were edited in Photoshop

                                  FexaCollectF 1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • khotpa1K khotpa1

                                    @Juno I liked the avatar, it looks great. I feel sorry for you because the leak wasn't your fault, it was someone else's

                                    S
                                    S
                                    Shlastar
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #6739

                                    @khotpa1 Yeah, I know that, but thanks for being so nice to meโ€”it really means a lot heh ^^

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    ๐Ÿ˜Š
                                    0
                                    • khotpa1K khotpa1

                                      @Juno I liked the avatar, it looks great. I feel sorry for you because the leak wasn't your fault, it was someone else's

                                      S
                                      S
                                      Shlastar
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #6740
                                      This post is deleted!
                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • N NotHereLol

                                        @PLOOF Checked the entire thread, no luck sadly ๐Ÿ˜ž

                                        Postal MedicP
                                        Postal MedicP
                                        Postal Medic
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #6741

                                        @NotHereLol thats because anything after the freya and bonnie hasn't been found...
                                        sure, there are like 3 models beanie has released to the public because he doesn't like them anymore, but good luck working with those on both blender and unity.

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • BifiddleB
                                          BifiddleB
                                          Bifiddle
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #6742

                                          HKhB0ZQWAAAhu3V.png minx is bound to release this either this week or next week, theyre posting so many images of her and i think its pretty obvious theyre damn there done with er

                                          I want that avatar NOW.

                                          PLOOFP Fire_90F LilMissPsycho69L 3 Replies Last reply
                                          4

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better ๐Ÿ’—

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular