Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Uncategorized
  5. RIPPED CRYPTIA AVATARS MEGATHREAD + EXTRA

RIPPED CRYPTIA AVATARS MEGATHREAD + EXTRA

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Uncategorized
nsfw
8.2k Posts 596 Posters 1.9m Views 535 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • GwesslynG Gwesslyn

    Eh screw it
    Mommy Mearest Frenni HERE YA GOOO
    🔗 Download Link (drive.google.com)

    VRChat_2026-06-10_01-34-58.401_1080x1920.png VRChat_2026-06-10_01-36-48.176_1080x1920.png

    SʟᴜᴍʙᴇʀʀS
    SʟᴜᴍʙᴇʀʀS
    Sʟᴜᴍʙᴇʀʀ
    wrote on last edited by
    #6719

    @Gwesslyn this is peak

    Oʜ sᴡᴇᴇᴛ sᴘᴀʀᴋ!

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • fØLLy.404F fØLLy.404

      @Thorns not yet from what it seems!

      T
      T
      Thorns
      wrote on last edited by
      #6720

      @fØLLy.404 awww damn...

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • N
        N
        NotHereLol
        wrote on last edited by
        #6721
        This post is deleted!
        PLOOFP N 2 Replies Last reply
        0
        • N NotHereLol
          [[topic:post-is-deleted]]
          PLOOFP
          PLOOFP
          PLOOF
          wrote on last edited by
          #6722

          @NotHereLol https://x.com/Evilbeans_3_/status/1982130646110679041

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • PLOOFP
            PLOOFP
            PLOOF
            wrote on last edited by
            #6723

            https://forum.ripper.store/topic/59313/fnia-receipt-reward-for-all

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • PLOOFP
              PLOOFP
              PLOOF
              wrote on last edited by
              #6724

              check all the files sent there

              N 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • PLOOFP PLOOF

                check all the files sent there

                N
                N
                NotHereLol
                wrote on last edited by
                #6725

                @PLOOF Checked the entire thread, no luck sadly 😞

                Postal MedicP 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • A
                  A
                  arceef095
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #6726

                  bump roxy texture

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • KokomimoK Kokomimo

                    I just finished my blueberry texture!
                    DL link: 🔗 Download Link (🔗 workupload.com)
                    blueberrychikurender2.png Screenshot 2026-06-09 155748.png

                    Y
                    Y
                    yort port
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #6727

                    @Kokomimo HOLY BEAUTIFUL

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    1
                    • V vrbunniboibitch

                      I'm looking for any of these avis

                      IMG_0387-1-1.png
                      67MeglP.png
                      glw3varw4aagn0y.png

                      PLOOFP
                      PLOOFP
                      PLOOF
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #6728

                      @vrbunniboibitch anyone able to reup middle 1?

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • FexaCollectF FexaCollect

                        🔗 Download Link (workupload.com) SamyBonfie Enjoy
                        925c5157-9aba-4eda-a608-d83e2746e1c1-image.jpeg
                        11b9512f-a685-4a76-bfd2-813a3a9548e4-image.jpeg

                        S
                        S
                        Shlastar
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #6729

                        @FexaCollect It's not Samy's skin, it's my own you've got the wrong person x.x

                        PLOOFP khotpa1K 2 Replies Last reply
                        0
                        • S Shlastar

                          @FexaCollect It's not Samy's skin, it's my own you've got the wrong person x.x

                          PLOOFP
                          PLOOFP
                          PLOOF
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #6730

                          @Juno so the sakura 1 is also urs?

                          S 1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • S Shlastar

                            @FexaCollect It's not Samy's skin, it's my own you've got the wrong person x.x

                            khotpa1K
                            khotpa1K
                            khotpa1
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #6731

                            @Juno Even if it wasn't you, it's too late. The avatar leaked not only to the Ripper Store, but also to the Discord channel. Although the Discord channel leaked faster than the Ripper Store

                            S 1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • PLOOFP PLOOF

                              @Juno so the sakura 1 is also urs?

                              S
                              S
                              Shlastar
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #6732

                              @PLOOF No, my original skin is blue. I'm really wondering what's going on. I was notified yesterday. x.x

                              PLOOFP 1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • khotpa1K khotpa1

                                @Juno Even if it wasn't you, it's too late. The avatar leaked not only to the Ripper Store, but also to the Discord channel. Although the Discord channel leaked faster than the Ripper Store

                                S
                                S
                                Shlastar
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #6733

                                @khotpa1 Yeah, I know that, unfortunately it’s not your fault, but to the person who did that thinking it was the guy named Samy—the least I can ask is that no one thinks I’m that so-called person. Thanks for your reply, khotpa1. I hope you don’t hold it against me heh

                                khotpa1K 2 Replies Last reply
                                0
                                • Fire_90F
                                  Fire_90F
                                  Fire_90
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #6734

                                  Why is they're more drama on this thread- ? It never stop ! TwT

                                  [𝙲𝙾𝙽𝙽𝙴𝙲𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽 𝚂𝚄𝙲𝙲𝙴𝚂𝚂𝙵𝚄𝙻]
                                  [...]
                                  [𝙿𝙻𝙴𝙰𝚂𝙴 𝚅𝙸𝚂𝙸𝚃 𝙵𝙸𝚁𝙴_𝟿0 𝙺𝙾𝙵𝙸]
                                  [...]
                                  [𝙲𝙾𝙽𝙽𝙴𝚇𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽 𝚃𝙴𝚁𝙼𝙸𝙽𝙰𝚃𝙴𝙳]

                                  [This message was send by an 𝘶𝘯𝘬𝘰𝘸𝘯 entity. D̡̨Ò͢͠͏ ́N͢O̢͜͠T͞ ̷̡͝͠I͝͡N҉҉̷҉T͝E̸̵̛R̀̀̕͜A̶͟C͢T̵]

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  3
                                  • S Shlastar

                                    @khotpa1 Yeah, I know that, unfortunately it’s not your fault, but to the person who did that thinking it was the guy named Samy—the least I can ask is that no one thinks I’m that so-called person. Thanks for your reply, khotpa1. I hope you don’t hold it against me heh

                                    khotpa1K
                                    khotpa1K
                                    khotpa1
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #6735

                                    @Juno I don't have any negative feelings towards you, not even towards Sammy, because I don't care about him

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • S Shlastar

                                      @PLOOF No, my original skin is blue. I'm really wondering what's going on. I was notified yesterday. x.x

                                      PLOOFP
                                      PLOOFP
                                      PLOOF
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #6736

                                      @Juno Synessia Sakura fexa.jpeg this the sakura 1

                                      S 1 Reply Last reply
                                      1
                                      • S Shlastar

                                        @khotpa1 Yeah, I know that, unfortunately it’s not your fault, but to the person who did that thinking it was the guy named Samy—the least I can ask is that no one thinks I’m that so-called person. Thanks for your reply, khotpa1. I hope you don’t hold it against me heh

                                        khotpa1K
                                        khotpa1K
                                        khotpa1
                                        wrote on last edited by khotpa1
                                        #6737

                                        @Juno I liked the avatar, it looks great. I feel sorry for you because the leak wasn't your fault, it was someone else's

                                        S 2 Replies Last reply
                                        1
                                        • PLOOFP PLOOF

                                          @Juno Synessia Sakura fexa.jpeg this the sakura 1

                                          S
                                          S
                                          Shlastar
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #6738

                                          @PLOOF Yeah, I saw that. It’s not my color, so someone must have stolen it from me a long time ago. I suspect just one person on Discord named “N.A.E.L.”—they’re the only one who could have done that for no reason. As for the colored version, I think the textures were edited in Photoshop

                                          FexaCollectF 1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular