Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Uncategorized
  5. RIPPED CRYPTIA AVATARS MEGATHREAD + EXTRA

RIPPED CRYPTIA AVATARS MEGATHREAD + EXTRA

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Uncategorized
nsfw
8.2k Posts 596 Posters 1.9m Views 535 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • S
    S
    Shlastar
    wrote on last edited by
    #6707

    Yes, that’s not Samythebonfie at all—that’s been my avatar for a long time. He’s the one with the avatar he always uses in public, so you’ve got the wrong person. If you don’t mind, could you please spare me this abuse? I’m just asking, just in case you never know bruh x)

    FexaCollectF 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • D
      D
      DeepDishBussy
      wrote on last edited by
      #6708

      every time i open this thread some confusing ass drama is happening

      DM me if any of my links go down or if a file is outdated

      1 Reply Last reply
      2
      • S
        S
        Shlastar
        wrote on last edited by
        #6709

        I don't know either, but I can assure you of one thing: you've got the wrong person—I'm not Samy 😕

        WhiffleBallBatW 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • S Shlastar

          I don't know either, but I can assure you of one thing: you've got the wrong person—I'm not Samy 😕

          WhiffleBallBatW
          WhiffleBallBatW
          WhiffleBallBat
          wrote on last edited by
          #6710

          @Juno nobody said anything about you though???????????

          Here for a good time, not a long time.

          S 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • WhiffleBallBatW WhiffleBallBat

            @Juno nobody said anything about you though???????????

            S
            S
            Shlastar
            wrote on last edited by
            #6711

            @WhiffleBallBat Not at all, but I guess the post was made because Samy is hated everywhere—everyone knows that—except the problem is that I’m getting caught in the crossfire because that’s my avatar xD

            WhiffleBallBatW 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • S Shlastar

              @WhiffleBallBat Not at all, but I guess the post was made because Samy is hated everywhere—everyone knows that—except the problem is that I’m getting caught in the crossfire because that’s my avatar xD

              WhiffleBallBatW
              WhiffleBallBatW
              WhiffleBallBat
              wrote on last edited by
              #6712

              @Juno its just an avatar, if people cant tell who is who then you might have a bigger problem on your hands lol

              Here for a good time, not a long time.

              S 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • WhiffleBallBatW WhiffleBallBat

                @Juno its just an avatar, if people cant tell who is who then you might have a bigger problem on your hands lol

                S
                S
                Shlastar
                wrote on last edited by
                #6713

                @WhiffleBallBat Actually, I don't want people to think that I'm Samy, because I'm definitely not him oooff

                1 Reply Last reply
                1
                • GwesslynG Gwesslyn

                  Eh screw it
                  Mommy Mearest Frenni HERE YA GOOO
                  🔗 Download Link (drive.google.com)

                  VRChat_2026-06-10_01-34-58.401_1080x1920.png VRChat_2026-06-10_01-36-48.176_1080x1920.png

                  larpinglegendL
                  larpinglegendL
                  larpinglegend
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #6714

                  @Gwesslyn you gonna post the other texture?

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • BifiddleB
                    BifiddleB
                    Bifiddle
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #6715

                    HKcoNxrWYAANdK-.png image url) I FEEL IT IN MY BONESSS I CANNOT WAIT TO GET MY HANDS ON IT

                    I want that avatar NOW.

                    CorykindasusvroC 1 Reply Last reply
                    8
                    • BifiddleB Bifiddle

                      HKcoNxrWYAANdK-.png image url) I FEEL IT IN MY BONESSS I CANNOT WAIT TO GET MY HANDS ON IT

                      CorykindasusvroC
                      CorykindasusvroC
                      Corykindasusvro
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #6716

                      @Bifiddle Rahhhhh she’sss sooo prettyyyyy💓💓💓🩵🩵💝💝🌸

                      You’re an Incredible person you are a blessing in this world. 🌎 💝💐🌸💖💕
                      Signed : A Silly Trans Woman 💝💎

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • T
                        T
                        Thorns
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #6717

                        is she out yet ?

                        fØLLy.404F 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • T Thorns

                          is she out yet ?

                          fØLLy.404F
                          fØLLy.404F
                          fØLLy.404
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #6718

                          @Thorns not yet from what it seems!

                          ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ⊹ㅤ︶︶ㅤ૭ৎㅤ︶︶ㅤ⊹
                          ㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ८ just here for files! ა
                          ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ~ s h eㅤ♡ㅤh e r ~
                          ㅤㅤㅤ

                          T 1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • GwesslynG Gwesslyn

                            Eh screw it
                            Mommy Mearest Frenni HERE YA GOOO
                            🔗 Download Link (drive.google.com)

                            VRChat_2026-06-10_01-34-58.401_1080x1920.png VRChat_2026-06-10_01-36-48.176_1080x1920.png

                            SʟᴜᴍʙᴇʀʀS
                            SʟᴜᴍʙᴇʀʀS
                            Sʟᴜᴍʙᴇʀʀ
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #6719

                            @Gwesslyn this is peak

                            Oʜ sᴡᴇᴇᴛ sᴘᴀʀᴋ!

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • fØLLy.404F fØLLy.404

                              @Thorns not yet from what it seems!

                              T
                              T
                              Thorns
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #6720

                              @fØLLy.404 awww damn...

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • N
                                N
                                NotHereLol
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #6721
                                This post is deleted!
                                PLOOFP N 2 Replies Last reply
                                0
                                • N NotHereLol
                                  [[topic:post-is-deleted]]
                                  PLOOFP
                                  PLOOFP
                                  PLOOF
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #6722

                                  @NotHereLol https://x.com/Evilbeans_3_/status/1982130646110679041

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • PLOOFP
                                    PLOOFP
                                    PLOOF
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #6723

                                    https://forum.ripper.store/topic/59313/fnia-receipt-reward-for-all

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • PLOOFP
                                      PLOOFP
                                      PLOOF
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #6724

                                      check all the files sent there

                                      N 1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • PLOOFP PLOOF

                                        check all the files sent there

                                        N
                                        N
                                        NotHereLol
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #6725

                                        @PLOOF Checked the entire thread, no luck sadly 😞

                                        Postal MedicP 1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • A
                                          A
                                          arceef095
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #6726

                                          bump roxy texture

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular