Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Uncategorized
  5. RIPPED CRYPTIA AVATARS MEGATHREAD + EXTRA

RIPPED CRYPTIA AVATARS MEGATHREAD + EXTRA

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Uncategorized
nsfw
8.2k Posts 596 Posters 1.9m Views 535 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • MyFriendlySparkM MyFriendlySpark

    @Fire_90 You should see the crazy work the person you replied to is doing in the FNC Re-texture Megathread

    Friend_5F
    Friend_5F
    Friend_5
    wrote on last edited by Friend_5
    #6625

    @MyFriendlySpark Oh, thank you so much for telling me : >

    ~I only like getting textures from Fnc and 3D models~

    MyFriendlySparkM 1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • Fire_90F Fire_90

      @MyFriendlySpark I know I'm already inside it- But it's still work-
      I made the FNC cause i needed for myself but the other I'll do it when I have time
      It's not hard to do it but time consumming

      MyFriendlySparkM
      MyFriendlySparkM
      MyFriendlySpark
      wrote on last edited by
      #6626

      @Fire_90 Oh trust me, I know that's a tall ask, they are basically asking you to do every cryptia model

      Fire_90F 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Friend_5F Friend_5

        @MyFriendlySpark Oh, thank you so much for telling me : >

        MyFriendlySparkM
        MyFriendlySparkM
        MyFriendlySpark
        wrote on last edited by
        #6627

        @Mr_barrel5 Of course, I have been watching it!

        Friend_5F 1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • MyFriendlySparkM MyFriendlySpark

          @Fire_90 Oh trust me, I know that's a tall ask, they are basically asking you to do every cryptia model

          Fire_90F
          Fire_90F
          Fire_90
          wrote on last edited by
          #6628

          @MyFriendlySpark Yeah that's why I kinda wanted priority-

          [๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐™ฒ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐š‚๐š„๐™ฒ๐™ฒ๐™ด๐š‚๐š‚๐™ต๐š„๐™ป]
          [...]
          [๐™ฟ๐™ป๐™ด๐™ฐ๐š‚๐™ด ๐š…๐™ธ๐š‚๐™ธ๐šƒ ๐™ต๐™ธ๐š๐™ด_๐Ÿฟ0 ๐™บ๐™พ๐™ต๐™ธ]
          [...]
          [๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐š‡๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š๐™ผ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ฐ๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ณ]

          [This message was send by an ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ entity. DฬกฬจOอ อ€อขอ อNอขOอœฬขอ Tอž อฬกฬทอ IออกNา‰า‰ฬทา‰TอEฬ›ฬธฬตRฬ•อœอ€อ€AอŸฬถCอขTฬต]

          1 Reply Last reply
          2
          • MyFriendlySparkM MyFriendlySpark

            @Mr_barrel5 Of course, I have been watching it!

            Friend_5F
            Friend_5F
            Friend_5
            wrote on last edited by
            #6629

            @MyFriendlySpark Oh that's good

            ~I only like getting textures from Fnc and 3D models~

            1 Reply Last reply
            1
            • KokomimoK
              KokomimoK
              Kokomimo
              wrote on last edited by Kokomimo
              #6630

              I just finished my blueberry texture!
              DL link: ๐Ÿ”— Download Link ([register or login to view this hidden content])
              blueberrychikurender2.png Screenshot 2026-06-09 155748.png

              TexlerexT Friend_5F bennywormB Y 4 Replies Last reply
              ๐Ÿ˜ต
              11
              • KokomimoK Kokomimo

                I just finished my blueberry texture!
                DL link: ๐Ÿ”— Download Link ([register or login to view this hidden content])
                blueberrychikurender2.png Screenshot 2026-06-09 155748.png

                TexlerexT
                TexlerexT
                Texlerex
                wrote on last edited by
                #6631

                @Kokomimo I think the link needs to be fixed

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • KokomimoK Kokomimo

                  I just finished my blueberry texture!
                  DL link: ๐Ÿ”— Download Link ([register or login to view this hidden content])
                  blueberrychikurender2.png Screenshot 2026-06-09 155748.png

                  Friend_5F
                  Friend_5F
                  Friend_5
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #6632

                  @Kokomimo Hey, I think the link is bugged.

                  ~I only like getting textures from Fnc and 3D models~

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • Phantomcraft07P
                    Phantomcraft07P
                    Phantomcraft07
                    wrote on last edited by Phantomcraft07
                    #6633

                    tonight

                    (have to do this shit tmrw since the files keep fucking up)

                    7dd4faad-523c-4f53-8eed-54a090f528ad-image.jpeg

                    espE 1 Reply Last reply
                    1
                    • KokomimoK
                      KokomimoK
                      Kokomimo
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #6634

                      heres the new link, this one should hopefully work
                      [register or login to view this hidden content]

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      5
                      • Phantomcraft07P Phantomcraft07

                        tonight

                        (have to do this shit tmrw since the files keep fucking up)

                        7dd4faad-523c-4f53-8eed-54a090f528ad-image.jpeg

                        espE
                        espE
                        esp
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #6635

                        @Phantomcraft07 tonight you.....

                        K 1 Reply Last reply
                        1
                        • espE esp

                          @Phantomcraft07 tonight you.....

                          K
                          K
                          kingtiger88
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #6636

                          @esp Hand Banana that you ?

                          Im a women i just named my profile king

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • Regent ThraggR
                            Regent ThraggR
                            Regent Thragg
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #6637

                            does anyone have Neigepastel's FNIA Models specifically their Yellow Rabbit model?

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            2
                            • L
                              L
                              Lavonjace
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #6638

                              Do you guy's know if yall have these?
                              1000046236.png
                              vrchat_2025-08-24_02-43-02.448_1440x2560.png

                              Friend_5F 1 Reply Last reply
                              3
                              • L Lavonjace

                                Do you guy's know if yall have these?
                                1000046236.png
                                vrchat_2025-08-24_02-43-02.448_1440x2560.png

                                Friend_5F
                                Friend_5F
                                Friend_5
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #6639

                                @Lavonjace This is Cryptiacurves's OC Roxy.
                                [register or login to view this hidden content]
                                And the other one is unknown.

                                ~I only like getting textures from Fnc and 3D models~

                                Spectral.S 1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • Friend_5F Friend_5

                                  @Lavonjace This is Cryptiacurves's OC Roxy.
                                  [register or login to view this hidden content]
                                  And the other one is unknown.

                                  Spectral.S
                                  Spectral.S
                                  Spectral.
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #6640

                                  @Mr_barrel5 the other is dess, and the files are jank to work w on dess

                                  everyone loves you, have a great day!!

                                  for any inquiries my disc is spectralthree

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • Spectral.S
                                    Spectral.S
                                    Spectral.
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #6641

                                    but either way here should be the files: [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                    everyone loves you, have a great day!!

                                    for any inquiries my disc is spectralthree

                                    Friend_5F 1 Reply Last reply
                                    2
                                    • Spectral.S Spectral.

                                      but either way here should be the files: [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                      Friend_5F
                                      Friend_5F
                                      Friend_5
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #6642

                                      @SpectralNvrDies okay

                                      ~I only like getting textures from Fnc and 3D models~

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      1
                                      • SสŸแดœแดส™แด‡ส€ส€S
                                        SสŸแดœแดส™แด‡ส€ส€S
                                        SสŸแดœแดส™แด‡ส€ส€
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #6643

                                        Who would be intrested if I made a Fandom/protagonist hate group on vrchat

                                        Oสœ sแดกแด‡แด‡แด› sแด˜แด€ส€แด‹!

                                        EmpressMangoE 1 Reply Last reply
                                        3
                                        • SสŸแดœแดส™แด‡ส€ส€S SสŸแดœแดส™แด‡ส€ส€

                                          Who would be intrested if I made a Fandom/protagonist hate group on vrchat

                                          EmpressMangoE
                                          EmpressMangoE
                                          EmpressMango
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #6644

                                          @Cสœษชแด‹แดœ-Tสœแด‡-Cสœษชแด„แด‹ Yes please

                                          Feelin..bleh

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better ๐Ÿ’—

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular