Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Uncategorized
  5. RIPPED CRYPTIA AVATARS MEGATHREAD + EXTRA

RIPPED CRYPTIA AVATARS MEGATHREAD + EXTRA

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Uncategorized
nsfw
8.2k Posts 596 Posters 1.9m Views 535 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Fire_90F
    Fire_90F
    Fire_90
    wrote on last edited by
    #6603

    Oh ? They're more drama again ? '^'

    [๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐™ฒ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐š‚๐š„๐™ฒ๐™ฒ๐™ด๐š‚๐š‚๐™ต๐š„๐™ป]
    [...]
    [๐™ฟ๐™ป๐™ด๐™ฐ๐š‚๐™ด ๐š…๐™ธ๐š‚๐™ธ๐šƒ ๐™ต๐™ธ๐š๐™ด_๐Ÿฟ0 ๐™บ๐™พ๐™ต๐™ธ]
    [...]
    [๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐š‡๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š๐™ผ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ฐ๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ณ]

    [This message was send by an ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ entity. DฬกฬจOอ อ€อขอ อNอขOอœฬขอ Tอž อฬกฬทอ IออกNา‰า‰ฬทา‰TอEฬ›ฬธฬตRฬ•อœอ€อ€AอŸฬถCอขTฬต]

    EmpressMangoE 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Fire_90F Fire_90

      Oh ? They're more drama again ? '^'

      EmpressMangoE
      EmpressMangoE
      EmpressMango
      wrote on last edited by
      #6604

      @Fire_90 Nope, we're just reporting his vrchat account to get him banned

      Feelin..bleh

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Friend_5F Friend_5

        @Gwesslyn Hey buddy, I have a mega thread about FNC retextures. You can join my mega thread if you want.
        https://forum.ripper.store/topic/112522/fnc-retextures-mega-thread-more

        GwesslynG
        GwesslynG
        Gwesslyn
        wrote on last edited by
        #6605

        @Mr_barrel5 I'll keep sharing them over here and you can post them up on yours just credit okie?

        Friend_5F 1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • GwesslynG Gwesslyn

          @Mr_barrel5 I'll keep sharing them over here and you can post them up on yours just credit okie?

          Friend_5F
          Friend_5F
          Friend_5
          wrote on last edited by
          #6606

          @Gwesslyn Yeah maybe

          ~I only like getting textures from Fnc and 3D models~

          1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • SสŸแดœแดส™แด‡ส€ส€S SสŸแดœแดส™แด‡ส€ส€

            IMG_2880.png

            silly_kittyS
            silly_kittyS
            silly_kitty
            wrote on last edited by
            #6607

            @Cสœษชแด‹แดœ-Tสœแด‡-Cสœษชแด„แด‹ jesus fuck its a font username das cringe

            Top 500 Jerkmate player

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • Toy chicaT
              Toy chicaT
              Toy chica
              wrote on last edited by
              #6608

              So he did it or

              Looking for a person that knows rigging blender to unity only dont want vrca or ripped models i dont care for ripped avatars because im not a ripper

              silly_kittyS 1 Reply Last reply
              ๐Ÿ˜ฅ
              0
              • Toy chicaT Toy chica

                So he did it or

                silly_kittyS
                silly_kittyS
                silly_kitty
                wrote on last edited by
                #6609

                @Toy-chica i thought it was like beyond clear-

                Top 500 Jerkmate player

                1 Reply Last reply
                2
                • J
                  J
                  joebanana924
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #6610

                  Does anyone have chiku, fexa, and mr.bake for quest side? I'm having trouble uploading them

                  -SymbioteLycan-- 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • J joebanana924

                    Does anyone have chiku, fexa, and mr.bake for quest side? I'm having trouble uploading them

                    -SymbioteLycan--
                    -SymbioteLycan--
                    -SymbioteLycan-
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #6611

                    @joebanana924 Honestly bro, I suggest these. Your choice of course unless they are the ones you are using already. They have been ironed out, better gestures, etc. A good chunk of my homies use them.

                    https://forum.ripper.store/post/1698884

                    Upvote plz, I'll return it back, homies!

                    Fire_90F 1 Reply Last reply
                    2
                    • -SymbioteLycan-- -SymbioteLycan-

                      @joebanana924 Honestly bro, I suggest these. Your choice of course unless they are the ones you are using already. They have been ironed out, better gestures, etc. A good chunk of my homies use them.

                      https://forum.ripper.store/post/1698884

                      Fire_90F
                      Fire_90F
                      Fire_90
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #6612

                      @SymbioteLycan Hey that's my work ! :0 Glad you all use mines :3

                      [๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐™ฒ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐š‚๐š„๐™ฒ๐™ฒ๐™ด๐š‚๐š‚๐™ต๐š„๐™ป]
                      [...]
                      [๐™ฟ๐™ป๐™ด๐™ฐ๐š‚๐™ด ๐š…๐™ธ๐š‚๐™ธ๐šƒ ๐™ต๐™ธ๐š๐™ด_๐Ÿฟ0 ๐™บ๐™พ๐™ต๐™ธ]
                      [...]
                      [๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐š‡๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š๐™ผ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ฐ๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ณ]

                      [This message was send by an ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ entity. DฬกฬจOอ อ€อขอ อNอขOอœฬขอ Tอž อฬกฬทอ IออกNา‰า‰ฬทา‰TอEฬ›ฬธฬตRฬ•อœอ€อ€AอŸฬถCอขTฬต]

                      -SymbioteLycan-- 1 Reply Last reply
                      2
                      • Friend_5F
                        Friend_5F
                        Friend_5
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #6613

                        Hey Fire_90, I have a question. Can you make UV mapping for Cryptiacurves models, for example, Stylized Task Manager, and also its older version, etc.?

                        ~I only like getting textures from Fnc and 3D models~

                        Fire_90F 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • Toy chicaT
                          Toy chicaT
                          Toy chica
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #6614

                          I see

                          Looking for a person that knows rigging blender to unity only dont want vrca or ripped models i dont care for ripped avatars because im not a ripper

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • Friend_5F Friend_5

                            Hey Fire_90, I have a question. Can you make UV mapping for Cryptiacurves models, for example, Stylized Task Manager, and also its older version, etc.?

                            Fire_90F
                            Fire_90F
                            Fire_90
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #6615

                            @Mr_barrel5 I mean I could... What you want exactly ?

                            [๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐™ฒ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐š‚๐š„๐™ฒ๐™ฒ๐™ด๐š‚๐š‚๐™ต๐š„๐™ป]
                            [...]
                            [๐™ฟ๐™ป๐™ด๐™ฐ๐š‚๐™ด ๐š…๐™ธ๐š‚๐™ธ๐šƒ ๐™ต๐™ธ๐š๐™ด_๐Ÿฟ0 ๐™บ๐™พ๐™ต๐™ธ]
                            [...]
                            [๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐š‡๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š๐™ผ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ฐ๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ณ]

                            [This message was send by an ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ entity. DฬกฬจOอ อ€อขอ อNอขOอœฬขอ Tอž อฬกฬทอ IออกNา‰า‰ฬทา‰TอEฬ›ฬธฬตRฬ•อœอ€อ€AอŸฬถCอขTฬต]

                            Friend_5F 1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • F
                              F
                              FniaPlug
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #6616

                              can someone send me the had retexture for bonfire?
                              i cant find it

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • Fire_90F Fire_90

                                @SymbioteLycan Hey that's my work ! :0 Glad you all use mines :3

                                -SymbioteLycan--
                                -SymbioteLycan--
                                -SymbioteLycan-
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #6617

                                @Fire_90 Of course bro! I, my girlfriend and friends use them! They're GOD TIER. Keep doing gods work, homie!

                                Upvote plz, I'll return it back, homies!

                                Fire_90F 1 Reply Last reply
                                1
                                • Fire_90F Fire_90

                                  @Mr_barrel5 I mean I could... What you want exactly ?

                                  Friend_5F
                                  Friend_5F
                                  Friend_5
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #6618

                                  @Fire_90 What I mean is that I'd like you to do UV mapping for the Cryptiacurves models, such as:

                                  Stylized Task Manager and the

                                  old version

                                  Stylized Ralsei
                                  Stylized Loona
                                  Stylized Susie and Noelle
                                  Cordelia
                                  Withered Chiku
                                  Hallow, the Hallow-Queen
                                  Karelia
                                  The DCT Studios package
                                  And Shygal
                                  In short, I'd like you to do the UV mapping so that some people can create textures for the Cryptiacurves models. I hope you understand.

                                  ~I only like getting textures from Fnc and 3D models~

                                  Fire_90F 2 Replies Last reply
                                  1
                                  • Friend_5F Friend_5

                                    @Fire_90 What I mean is that I'd like you to do UV mapping for the Cryptiacurves models, such as:

                                    Stylized Task Manager and the

                                    old version

                                    Stylized Ralsei
                                    Stylized Loona
                                    Stylized Susie and Noelle
                                    Cordelia
                                    Withered Chiku
                                    Hallow, the Hallow-Queen
                                    Karelia
                                    The DCT Studios package
                                    And Shygal
                                    In short, I'd like you to do the UV mapping so that some people can create textures for the Cryptiacurves models. I hope you understand.

                                    Fire_90F
                                    Fire_90F
                                    Fire_90
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #6619

                                    @mr_barrel5
                                    051b949a-17ae-4095-9647-23101f54151f-image.jpeg

                                    [๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐™ฒ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐š‚๐š„๐™ฒ๐™ฒ๐™ด๐š‚๐š‚๐™ต๐š„๐™ป]
                                    [...]
                                    [๐™ฟ๐™ป๐™ด๐™ฐ๐š‚๐™ด ๐š…๐™ธ๐š‚๐™ธ๐šƒ ๐™ต๐™ธ๐š๐™ด_๐Ÿฟ0 ๐™บ๐™พ๐™ต๐™ธ]
                                    [...]
                                    [๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐š‡๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š๐™ผ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ฐ๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ณ]

                                    [This message was send by an ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ entity. DฬกฬจOอ อ€อขอ อNอขOอœฬขอ Tอž อฬกฬทอ IออกNา‰า‰ฬทา‰TอEฬ›ฬธฬตRฬ•อœอ€อ€AอŸฬถCอขTฬต]

                                    MyFriendlySparkM 1 Reply Last reply
                                    3
                                    • -SymbioteLycan-- -SymbioteLycan-

                                      @Fire_90 Of course bro! I, my girlfriend and friends use them! They're GOD TIER. Keep doing gods work, homie!

                                      Fire_90F
                                      Fire_90F
                                      Fire_90
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #6620

                                      @SymbioteLycan Thanks that means a lot :0

                                      [๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐™ฒ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐š‚๐š„๐™ฒ๐™ฒ๐™ด๐š‚๐š‚๐™ต๐š„๐™ป]
                                      [...]
                                      [๐™ฟ๐™ป๐™ด๐™ฐ๐š‚๐™ด ๐š…๐™ธ๐š‚๐™ธ๐šƒ ๐™ต๐™ธ๐š๐™ด_๐Ÿฟ0 ๐™บ๐™พ๐™ต๐™ธ]
                                      [...]
                                      [๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐š‡๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š๐™ผ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ฐ๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ณ]

                                      [This message was send by an ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ entity. DฬกฬจOอ อ€อขอ อNอขOอœฬขอ Tอž อฬกฬทอ IออกNา‰า‰ฬทา‰TอEฬ›ฬธฬตRฬ•อœอ€อ€AอŸฬถCอขTฬต]

                                      -SymbioteLycan-- 1 Reply Last reply
                                      1
                                      • Fire_90F Fire_90

                                        @SymbioteLycan Thanks that means a lot :0

                                        -SymbioteLycan--
                                        -SymbioteLycan--
                                        -SymbioteLycan-
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #6621

                                        @Fire_90 Np bro!

                                        Upvote plz, I'll return it back, homies!

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        1
                                        • Fire_90F Fire_90

                                          @mr_barrel5
                                          051b949a-17ae-4095-9647-23101f54151f-image.jpeg

                                          MyFriendlySparkM
                                          MyFriendlySparkM
                                          MyFriendlySpark
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #6622

                                          @Fire_90 You should see the crazy work the person you replied to is doing in the FNC Re-texture Megathread

                                          Fire_90F Friend_5F 2 Replies Last reply
                                          1

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better ๐Ÿ’—

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular