Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Uncategorized
  5. RIPPED CRYPTIA AVATARS MEGATHREAD + EXTRA

RIPPED CRYPTIA AVATARS MEGATHREAD + EXTRA

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Uncategorized
nsfw
8.2k Posts 596 Posters 1.9m Views 535 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • EmpressMangoE EmpressMango

    @max_mogege83 You’re trying to link the object in the Armature link as the Armature on the bat ears. You need to make sure that your linking the actual bat ear game object themselves, NOT THE ARMATURE OF THE BAT EARS!!

    bennywormB
    bennywormB
    bennyworm
    wrote on last edited by bennyworm
    #6368

    @EmpressMango Oh and link it to the avis head bone, NOT the hip bone!

    Edit: If you use modular avatar, it’ll set it up for you!

    Tell me your favorite Jack Stauber songs, good conversation starter

    1 Reply Last reply
    2
    • bennywormB bennyworm

      So since retexture makers think charging gas prices for textures is sooo funny, here is the entirety of the lilithva gothic texture set.

      Textures should not cost more than the base models themselves, let alone near damn gas price money, hope this helps!!! 🔗 Download Link (workupload.com)

      SʟᴜᴍʙᴇʀʀS
      SʟᴜᴍʙᴇʀʀS
      Sʟᴜᴍʙᴇʀʀ
      wrote on last edited by
      #6369

      @bennyworm You're amazing for this!!

      Oʜ sᴡᴇᴇᴛ sᴘᴀʀᴋ!

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • bennywormB bennyworm

        So since retexture makers think charging gas prices for textures is sooo funny, here is the entirety of the lilithva gothic texture set.

        Textures should not cost more than the base models themselves, let alone near damn gas price money, hope this helps!!! 🔗 Download Link (workupload.com)

        Ript_coreR
        Ript_coreR
        Ript_core
        wrote on last edited by
        #6370

        @bennyworm You are amazing!

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • BeansserB
          BeansserB
          Beansser
          wrote on last edited by
          #6371

          question, how do you make your own custom textures?

          bennywormB 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • BeansserB Beansser

            question, how do you make your own custom textures?

            bennywormB
            bennywormB
            bennyworm
            wrote on last edited by
            #6372

            @Beansser I do my stuff in either ibis paint x or substance painter, depending what I’m doing

            Tell me your favorite Jack Stauber songs, good conversation starter

            1 Reply Last reply
            3
            • bennywormB bennyworm

              So since retexture makers think charging gas prices for textures is sooo funny, here is the entirety of the lilithva gothic texture set.

              Textures should not cost more than the base models themselves, let alone near damn gas price money, hope this helps!!! 🔗 Download Link (workupload.com)

              espE
              espE
              esp
              wrote on last edited by esp
              #6373

              @bennyworm how long were you holding onto these LMAO?

              bennywormB 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • DragonfuckerqwqD Dragonfuckerqwq

                I want the same thing @eeveemaster1234 is tryna get ngl (for people who didn't look at the post)HHbvAVbWMAA_J5h.jpeg HHff4q1XkAA78CJ.jpeg

                VapepotmasterV
                VapepotmasterV
                Vapepotmaster
                wrote on last edited by
                #6374

                @Dragonfuckerqwq bumpp

                fih (lowkey need steam money hook me up fr)

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • espE esp

                  @bennyworm how long were you holding onto these LMAO?

                  bennywormB
                  bennywormB
                  bennyworm
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #6375

                  @esp idk a week probably, I got it from a friend, I told them I’ll pay em back for Chikus and they paid for the whole set, I just never got to doing Chikus since my avi upload list is so long 😭

                  I just couldn’t stand Lilith changing their one sugar rush avi to 50$(Which is more than pack 1 of the fnc girls btw) and expecting people to pay for that, let alone the whole gothic set, which is 70$

                  I know Lilith reads this site, so I’m gonna say this. I understand you need money, we all do, but setting your one texture that everyone really wanted to 50$ to try and get back at rippers isn’t the way to go, especially for those who was willing to pay the original price, but fuck it, it’s your business 🤷

                  Tell me your favorite Jack Stauber songs, good conversation starter

                  L 1 Reply Last reply
                  7
                  • S
                    S
                    SNBCL360
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #6376

                    I uh, Idk where to start with this thread so if someone has the time and will to leave a link to a download or a message with a download for Cryptia's OC and the Viba bun, both nsfw AND quest compatible it would be much appreciated, please and thank you

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • espE
                      espE
                      esp
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #6377

                      https://ko-fi.com/s/8b1d6936e2
                      https://payhip.com/b/pGo3K (upload only)
                      https://payhip.com/b/s09GP (upload only)
                      https://ko-fi.com/s/13641c73c3

                      bumping for all of these only 2 of them are upload avatars only so someone would have to take the hit

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      1
                      • Friend_5F Friend_5

                        @nomanhere Oh my god, really?

                        nomanhereN
                        nomanhereN
                        nomanhere
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #6378

                        @Mr_barrel5 yea ive also gotten more info that some other people are also encouraging on Marzys behavior
                        Ive gotten one of their names and they're usually seen in group public worlds or regular public worlds (for example bullshit super monkey ball and various deltarune worlds)
                        Thier name goes by ShyBab
                        (Also sorry for not replying I went to sleep after posting that)

                        Friend_5F 1 Reply Last reply
                        1
                        • nomanhereN nomanhere

                          @Mr_barrel5 yea ive also gotten more info that some other people are also encouraging on Marzys behavior
                          Ive gotten one of their names and they're usually seen in group public worlds or regular public worlds (for example bullshit super monkey ball and various deltarune worlds)
                          Thier name goes by ShyBab
                          (Also sorry for not replying I went to sleep after posting that)

                          Friend_5F
                          Friend_5F
                          Friend_5
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #6379

                          @nomanhere Oh, don't worry.

                          ~I only like getting textures from Fnc and 3D models~

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • EmpressMangoE
                            EmpressMangoE
                            EmpressMango
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #6380

                            In other news! "Vrc Freakshow: Protagonist" editing progress: 85% done

                            Feelin..bleh

                            SadakoS 1 Reply Last reply
                            5
                            • PixelpaxilP
                              PixelpaxilP
                              Pixelpaxil
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #6381

                              I am inlove with him oml
                              VRChat_2026-06-04_22-58-39.803_2560x1440.png

                              Won't be online often, working a lot.

                              Fëx̌ā YæF 1 Reply Last reply
                              5
                              • PixelpaxilP Pixelpaxil

                                I am inlove with him oml
                                VRChat_2026-06-04_22-58-39.803_2560x1440.png

                                Fëx̌ā YæF
                                Fëx̌ā YæF
                                Fëx̌ā Yæ
                                wrote on last edited by Fëx̌ā Yæ
                                #6382

                                @Pixelpaxil lmk about femboy bonfie pls

                                PixelpaxilP 2 Replies Last reply
                                0
                                • Fëx̌ā YæF Fëx̌ā Yæ

                                  @Pixelpaxil lmk about femboy bonfie pls

                                  PixelpaxilP
                                  PixelpaxilP
                                  Pixelpaxil
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #6383

                                  @Fëx-ā-Yæ This is a personal I have made for myself and a friend but someone has made an OG texture femboy bonfie, I just don't know where

                                  Won't be online often, working a lot.

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • bennywormB bennyworm

                                    @esp idk a week probably, I got it from a friend, I told them I’ll pay em back for Chikus and they paid for the whole set, I just never got to doing Chikus since my avi upload list is so long 😭

                                    I just couldn’t stand Lilith changing their one sugar rush avi to 50$(Which is more than pack 1 of the fnc girls btw) and expecting people to pay for that, let alone the whole gothic set, which is 70$

                                    I know Lilith reads this site, so I’m gonna say this. I understand you need money, we all do, but setting your one texture that everyone really wanted to 50$ to try and get back at rippers isn’t the way to go, especially for those who was willing to pay the original price, but fuck it, it’s your business 🤷

                                    L
                                    L
                                    laggindragon
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #6384

                                    @bennyworm I get people need to make money, but that is ridiculous...Textures should at least maybe cost half or maybe a little less of the price for the pack(s)

                                    $70 for a whole pack of texture pngs feels like a scam and the price might just go up when packs 3 and 4 release.

                                    bennywormB 1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • Fëx̌ā YæF Fëx̌ā Yæ

                                      @Pixelpaxil lmk about femboy bonfie pls

                                      PixelpaxilP
                                      PixelpaxilP
                                      Pixelpaxil
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #6385

                                      @Fëx-ā-Yæ Here is some made by Chiku though! Quickly thought to send this https://forum.ripper.store/topic/111121/femboi-fazclaire-s-wip-3-5-done/60

                                      Won't be online often, working a lot.

                                      SʟᴜᴍʙᴇʀʀS 1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • PixelpaxilP Pixelpaxil

                                        @Fëx-ā-Yæ Here is some made by Chiku though! Quickly thought to send this https://forum.ripper.store/topic/111121/femboi-fazclaire-s-wip-3-5-done/60

                                        SʟᴜᴍʙᴇʀʀS
                                        SʟᴜᴍʙᴇʀʀS
                                        Sʟᴜᴍʙᴇʀʀ
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #6386

                                        @Pixelpaxil you're so sweet thanks for directing people to my femboys!

                                        Oʜ sᴡᴇᴇᴛ sᴘᴀʀᴋ!

                                        PixelpaxilP 1 Reply Last reply
                                        2
                                        • L laggindragon

                                          @bennyworm I get people need to make money, but that is ridiculous...Textures should at least maybe cost half or maybe a little less of the price for the pack(s)

                                          $70 for a whole pack of texture pngs feels like a scam and the price might just go up when packs 3 and 4 release.

                                          bennywormB
                                          bennywormB
                                          bennyworm
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #6387

                                          @laggindragon THATS WHAT I SAID!! 😭 and then on Twitter she’s talking about,”I’m willing to compromise” were you willing to compromise with the people who genuinely wanted to PAY for the texture?! Because they made NO Twitter post saying she was going to up the price or lower them after she up’s it like?! She did NOT have the people who wanted to pay for the textures in mind when she made the new change, you can’t just assume everyone is a leaker, some people didn’t even know about the list, and now the people who want the texture are going to have to wait for this weekend to get it! I feel bad for those who didn’t even know the situation and was willing to pay for it.

                                          Tell me your favorite Jack Stauber songs, good conversation starter

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          1

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular