Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Uncategorized
  5. RIPPED CRYPTIA AVATARS MEGATHREAD + EXTRA

RIPPED CRYPTIA AVATARS MEGATHREAD + EXTRA

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Uncategorized
nsfw
8.2k Posts 596 Posters 1.8m Views 534 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • espE esp

    also image of what it looks like cause why not cc0f79a7-29df-4d77-bbd9-4d965fbb53da-image.jpeg

    yaoifulY
    yaoifulY
    yaoiful
    wrote on last edited by
    #6262

    @esp all of this persons model edits are upload only im pretty sure ^^ so someone would have to buy and rip it, which i hope happens

    ☆ ︶︶︶ ౿ ָ 🪶 𞥊 ︶︶︶ ☆

    ⤷ 𓈒 just looking for files!! ⏦

    ︶︶︶ ⊹ ︶︶︶ ୨♡୧ ︶︶︶ ⊹

    espE 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • YoraY Yora

      @Sirlockinbottom Is it a unity file ?

      SirlockinbottomS
      SirlockinbottomS
      Sirlockinbottom
      wrote on last edited by
      #6263

      @Yora

      FBX and texture files.

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • espE esp

        also image of what it looks like cause why not cc0f79a7-29df-4d77-bbd9-4d965fbb53da-image.jpeg

        EmpressMangoE
        EmpressMangoE
        EmpressMango
        wrote on last edited by
        #6264

        @esp That looks so pretty!! If it wasn't an upload purchase, then I would totally buy it

        Feelin..bleh

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • EmpressMangoE
          EmpressMangoE
          EmpressMango
          wrote on last edited by EmpressMango
          #6265

          So ummm, they raised the price of the Lolbit retexture...it was $18, NOW IT'S FUKCING $53. And not only that, the Gothic Bundle Textures are gone, I tried going to the page and it simply doesn't exist
          79915c56-6bc1-465f-b276-b7a86dd06a20-image.jpeg

          Feelin..bleh

          randomrhapsody14R 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • yaoifulY yaoiful

            @esp all of this persons model edits are upload only im pretty sure ^^ so someone would have to buy and rip it, which i hope happens

            espE
            espE
            esp
            wrote on last edited by
            #6266

            @kokichi maybe it is maybe it aint? i did look back at the page of where the model is from and it doesnt state anywhere that its upload only at the bottom it does say you get a png

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • espE
              espE
              esp
              wrote on last edited by
              #6267

              OK so i did figure it out its on their kofi and not their payhip

              EmpressMangoE 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • espE esp

                OK so i did figure it out its on their kofi and not their payhip

                EmpressMangoE
                EmpressMangoE
                EmpressMango
                wrote on last edited by
                #6268

                @esp Link please?

                Feelin..bleh

                espE 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • EmpressMangoE EmpressMango

                  @esp Link please?

                  espE
                  espE
                  esp
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #6269

                  @EmpressMango https://ko-fi.com/angelicshiff in the about section where it does say it is upload only

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • EmpressMangoE
                    EmpressMangoE
                    EmpressMango
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #6270

                    Shit

                    Feelin..bleh

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • espE
                      espE
                      esp
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #6271

                      someone should take the hit!

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • EmpressMangoE
                        EmpressMangoE
                        EmpressMango
                        wrote on last edited by EmpressMango
                        #6272

                        I think someone here shared my list with the textures I was gonna buy with the texture creators. Because all of the textures that I had on my list either raised drastically in price, or got removed of the face of the Earth

                        Feelin..bleh

                        espE 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • EmpressMangoE EmpressMango

                          I think someone here shared my list with the textures I was gonna buy with the texture creators. Because all of the textures that I had on my list either raised drastically in price, or got removed of the face of the Earth

                          espE
                          espE
                          esp
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #6273

                          @EmpressMango yeah someone did share your list because thats not just coincidence that happened with just prices being raised or textures being wiped off the face of the earth

                          PLOOFP 1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • EmpressMangoE
                            EmpressMangoE
                            EmpressMango
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #6274

                            Fucking damn it man...ugggh...I think I just gotta bite the bullet and come up with an idea

                            Feelin..bleh

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • yaoifulY
                              yaoifulY
                              yaoiful
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #6275

                              these texture creators are getting ridiculous 😭 im cracking tf up

                              ☆ ︶︶︶ ౿ ָ 🪶 𞥊 ︶︶︶ ☆

                              ⤷ 𓈒 just looking for files!! ⏦

                              ︶︶︶ ⊹ ︶︶︶ ୨♡୧ ︶︶︶ ⊹

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              1
                              • espE esp

                                @EmpressMango yeah someone did share your list because thats not just coincidence that happened with just prices being raised or textures being wiped off the face of the earth

                                PLOOFP
                                PLOOFP
                                PLOOF
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #6276

                                @esp either the creator or some sad little man

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • PLOOFP
                                  PLOOFP
                                  PLOOF
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #6277

                                  buzz said it best

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  1
                                  • EmpressMangoE
                                    EmpressMangoE
                                    EmpressMango
                                    wrote on last edited by EmpressMango
                                    #6278

                                    Update: I've been blocked from buying any of their retextures, I bought one of them before getting blocked, but I've been blocked from purchasing any other of their items, so there is a rat here
                                    e6760b9b-9298-4427-83eb-023ac25b0421-image.jpeg

                                    Feelin..bleh

                                    VeliciousV PLOOFP 3 Replies Last reply
                                    2
                                    • EmpressMangoE EmpressMango

                                      Update: I've been blocked from buying any of their retextures, I bought one of them before getting blocked, but I've been blocked from purchasing any other of their items, so there is a rat here
                                      e6760b9b-9298-4427-83eb-023ac25b0421-image.jpeg

                                      VeliciousV
                                      VeliciousV
                                      Velicious
                                      wrote on last edited by Velicious
                                      #6279

                                      @EmpressMango That's not surprising whatsoever. Do you know who did it?

                                      EmpressMangoE 1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • VeliciousV Velicious

                                        @EmpressMango That's not surprising whatsoever. Do you know who did it?

                                        EmpressMangoE
                                        EmpressMangoE
                                        EmpressMango
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #6280

                                        @Velicious I have a feeling I know...either A. It's Protagonist on his third Alt spying on this forum and snitching on everyone here. Or B. This random person asked me to share them the google doc of all the retextures that I had written down last night, and they could've shared it with the creator, but they're a Ripperstore forum user so I have no fucking clue why they would snitch on another user that's doing the exact same shit that they are

                                        Feelin..bleh

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • EmpressMangoE EmpressMango

                                          Update: I've been blocked from buying any of their retextures, I bought one of them before getting blocked, but I've been blocked from purchasing any other of their items, so there is a rat here
                                          e6760b9b-9298-4427-83eb-023ac25b0421-image.jpeg

                                          PLOOFP
                                          PLOOFP
                                          PLOOF
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #6281

                                          @EmpressMango could be the artist

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular