Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Uncategorized
  5. RIPPED CRYPTIA AVATARS MEGATHREAD + EXTRA

RIPPED CRYPTIA AVATARS MEGATHREAD + EXTRA

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Uncategorized
nsfw
8.2k Posts 596 Posters 1.9m Views 535 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • SʟᴜᴍʙᴇʀʀS Sʟᴜᴍʙᴇʀʀ

    what are the textures name?

    EmpressMangoE
    EmpressMangoE
    EmpressMango
    wrote on last edited by
    #6070

    @Cʜɪᴋᴜ-Tʜᴇ-Cʜɪᴄᴋ I sent you a dm on Discord if you can look at it right now

    Feelin..bleh

    1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • PLOOFP PLOOF

      i have found mention of "Camila Timbers THC Bonfie Textures" but cant find image as all posts deleted

      PLOOFP
      PLOOFP
      PLOOF
      wrote on last edited by
      #6071

      nvm found zip file here that includes images

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • PLOOFP
        PLOOFP
        PLOOF
        wrote on last edited by
        #6072

        anyone here able to grab vrcas? have quite afew links with useful textures

        GLaDoSG 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • PLOOFP PLOOF

          anyone here able to grab vrcas? have quite afew links with useful textures

          GLaDoSG
          GLaDoSG
          GLaDoS
          wrote on last edited by
          #6073

          @PLOOF send over the links

          ⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⡠⣤⣶⣶⣶⣦⡄⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
          ⠀⠀⢀⣴⣿⣿⣶⣝⡻⣿⣿⣇⣿⣷⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
          ⠀⣠⡿⠿⢿⣛⠛⠋⠉⠈⠙⠿⢸⣿⣿⡷⣀⣀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣀⣀⣀⡀⠀⠀⣀⣀⣀⣀⡀⠀⣀⣀⣀⣀⠀⢀⣀⣀⣀⣀⣀⠀⣀⣀⠀⠀⣀⡀⠀⢀⣀⣀⣀⡀⠀⠀⣀⣀⣀⣀⡀
          ⠀⣶⣿⣿⡿⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⣿⢟⣼⣿⣿⡆⠀⠀⣾⣿⠛⣻⣿⠀⢸⣿⠟⠛⠛⠀⢸⣿⠟⢻⣿⡇⠘⠛⣿⣿⠛⠛⢀⣿⡟⠀⢰⣿⡇⠀⣿⡿⠛⣿⣿⠀⢰⣿⠟⠛⠛⠀
          ⠠⣿⣿⣟⡆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢋⣾⣿⣬⣿⣇⠀⢠⣿⡿⠿⠿⠋⠀⣾⡿⠛⠛⠇⠀⣾⣿⠿⣿⣯⠀⠀⢠⣿⡏⠀⠀⢸⣿⠃⠀⣼⣿⠀⢰⣿⡿⢿⣿⡅⠀⣾⣿⠛⠛⠇⠀
          ⠀⣿⢯⣾⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠠⠿⠟⠉⠉⠿⠿⠀⠸⠿⠃⠀⠀⠀⠰⠿⠿⠿⠿⠃⠠⠿⠇⠠⠿⠯⠀⠀⠸⠿⠁⠀⠀⠘⠿⣷⡾⠿⠃⠀⠼⠿⠀⠸⠿⠅⠠⠿⠿⠿⠿⠃⠀
          ⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⡼⣦⣄⢀⣀⣤⣤⣴⣶⣶⡿⠁⠀⡆⠀⠀⢀⣶⡄⠀⢰⣖⣲⠀⢠⡖⠒⡆⠀⢰⣖⡦⠀⢀⣴⡄⠀⠒⣶⠒⠀⣰⠖⢲⠀⠀⣶⣲⠄⠀⡆⠀⢰⣒⡂⠀⣶⣒⡆⠀
          ⠀⠀⠈⠻⣿⡇⣿⣿⣷⣮⣻⢿⣿⡿⠏⠀⠀⠀⠓⠲⠀⠞⠉⠹⠀⠘⠓⠚⠀⠈⠳⠖⠃⠀⠸⠀⠗⠀⠞⠉⠹⠂⠀⠻⠀⠀⠘⠲⠞⠀⠀⠇⠘⠆⠀⠇⠀⠘⠒⠆⠀⠓⠶⠃⠀
          ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠙⠘⠿⠿⠿⠟⠓⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • EmpressMangoE EmpressMango

            I just got paid, normally I wouldn't buy any textures at all, but just this once, I will buy a single texture/texture pack that hasn't been found yet. I have 0 idea which one to buy though, so I'd be willing to take suggestions on which one I should buy!

            doll.zipD
            doll.zipD
            doll.zip
            wrote on last edited by
            #6074

            @EmpressMango https://ko-fi.com/s/d2d439069a PLEASEE

            ʰᵃᵖᵖʸ ᵗʰᵒᵘᵍʰᵗˢ!

            ɪ ᴅᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴍɪꜱꜱɪᴏɴꜱ ꜰᴏʀ ʙᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴀᴠᴀᴛᴀʀꜱ.
            ᴅᴍ ᴍᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ᴇxᴀᴍᴘʟᴇꜱ<3
            ᴡɪʟʟ ᴅʀᴀᴡ ᴀʟᴍᴏꜱᴛ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ :3

            1 Reply Last reply
            2
            • ρ4ятуg0я3Ρ
              ρ4ятуg0я3Ρ
              ρ4ятуg0я3
              wrote on last edited by ρ4ятуg0я3
              #6075

              Hiii, i know this thread is about Cryptias works, but I was wondering if anyone had quest converted the NatCap model and if so, how? Sorry lol

              Friend_5F 1 Reply Last reply
              1
              • ρ4ятуg0я3Ρ ρ4ятуg0я3

                Hiii, i know this thread is about Cryptias works, but I was wondering if anyone had quest converted the NatCap model and if so, how? Sorry lol

                Friend_5F
                Friend_5F
                Friend_5
                wrote on last edited by
                #6076

                @ρ4ятуg0я3 To this day, no one has made a guest port to STYLIZED NATCAP

                ~I only like getting textures from Fnc and 3D models~

                ρ4ятуg0я3Ρ EmpressMangoE 2 Replies Last reply
                0
                • Friend_5F Friend_5

                  @ρ4ятуg0я3 To this day, no one has made a guest port to STYLIZED NATCAP

                  ρ4ятуg0я3Ρ
                  ρ4ятуg0я3Ρ
                  ρ4ятуg0я3
                  wrote on last edited by ρ4ятуg0я3
                  #6077

                  @Mr_barrel5 😔 sigh, i'll just have to thug it out in unity, i swear i keep seeing someone in frennis with a quest port, i made her pc and quest, but she just keeps coming out pink with no phys in vrc

                  Friend_5F lovenightskyL 2 Replies Last reply
                  1
                  • ρ4ятуg0я3Ρ ρ4ятуg0я3

                    @Mr_barrel5 😔 sigh, i'll just have to thug it out in unity, i swear i keep seeing someone in frennis with a quest port, i made her pc and quest, but she just keeps coming out pink with no phys in vrc

                    Friend_5F
                    Friend_5F
                    Friend_5
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #6078

                    @ρ4ятуg0я3 So why don't you talk to @fire_90 about all this?

                    ~I only like getting textures from Fnc and 3D models~

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • Friend_5F Friend_5

                      @ρ4ятуg0я3 To this day, no one has made a guest port to STYLIZED NATCAP

                      EmpressMangoE
                      EmpressMangoE
                      EmpressMango
                      wrote on last edited by EmpressMango
                      #6079

                      @Mr_barrel5 You mean the big catnap model? (Or is it something different)

                      Feelin..bleh

                      Friend_5F 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • EmpressMangoE EmpressMango

                        @Mr_barrel5 You mean the big catnap model? (Or is it something different)

                        Friend_5F
                        Friend_5F
                        Friend_5
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #6080

                        @EmpressMango He's talking about the STYLIZED NATCAP model created by Oatmeal and mentioning whether someone made a Guest port of Stylized Natcap.
                        https://forum.ripper.store/post/824670

                        ~I only like getting textures from Fnc and 3D models~

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • EmpressMangoE
                          EmpressMangoE
                          EmpressMango
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #6081

                          I literally have a quest version on my pc lmao

                          Feelin..bleh

                          Friend_5F 1 Reply Last reply
                          1
                          • EmpressMangoE EmpressMango

                            I literally have a quest version on my pc lmao

                            Friend_5F
                            Friend_5F
                            Friend_5
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #6082

                            @EmpressMango Oh really?

                            ~I only like getting textures from Fnc and 3D models~

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • EmpressMangoE
                              EmpressMangoE
                              EmpressMango
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #6083

                              Yeah, give me like 30 minutes to do some irl shit then I’ll send it in here

                              Feelin..bleh

                              Friend_5F ρ4ятуg0я3Ρ 2 Replies Last reply
                              1
                              • EmpressMangoE EmpressMango

                                Yeah, give me like 30 minutes to do some irl shit then I’ll send it in here

                                Friend_5F
                                Friend_5F
                                Friend_5
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #6084

                                @EmpressMango okay

                                ~I only like getting textures from Fnc and 3D models~

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • EmpressMangoE EmpressMango

                                  Yeah, give me like 30 minutes to do some irl shit then I’ll send it in here

                                  ρ4ятуg0я3Ρ
                                  ρ4ятуg0я3Ρ
                                  ρ4ятуg0я3
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #6085

                                  @EmpressMango THANK YOU?!

                                  EmpressMangoE 1 Reply Last reply
                                  1
                                  • ρ4ятуg0я3Ρ ρ4ятуg0я3

                                    @EmpressMango THANK YOU?!

                                    EmpressMangoE
                                    EmpressMangoE
                                    EmpressMango
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #6086

                                    @ρ4ятуg0я3 [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                    Stylized Catnap Pc + Quest Version for ya

                                    Feelin..bleh

                                    ρ4ятуg0я3Ρ 2 Replies Last reply
                                    2
                                    • EmpressMangoE EmpressMango

                                      @ρ4ятуg0я3 [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                      Stylized Catnap Pc + Quest Version for ya

                                      ρ4ятуg0я3Ρ
                                      ρ4ятуg0я3Ρ
                                      ρ4ятуg0я3
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #6087

                                      @EmpressMango thank you so much!!!!

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      💗
                                      2
                                      • Toy chicaT
                                        Toy chicaT
                                        Toy chica
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #6088

                                        Pic of the catnap

                                        Looking for a person that knows rigging blender to unity only dont want vrca or ripped models i dont care for ripped avatars because im not a ripper

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • B
                                          B
                                          batimfan346
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #6089

                                          I get this thread is for like Cryptia's stuff and all of that. But has anyone gotten Aquette's Xexeezy Withered Bonnie or not.
                                          https://x.com/AquetteEyrnes/status/1909350453693104485

                                          Friend_5F 1 Reply Last reply
                                          1

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular