Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Uncategorized
  5. RIPPED CRYPTIA AVATARS MEGATHREAD + EXTRA

RIPPED CRYPTIA AVATARS MEGATHREAD + EXTRA

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Uncategorized
nsfw
8.2k Posts 596 Posters 1.8m Views 532 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • S
    S
    SIRE
    wrote on last edited by
    #5866

    hi can i request the sharing of this avi ?
    861a8338-a453-4c8f-98f1-d0b8ac87f0c8-image.jpeg

    Spectral.S IzzyAngelI 2 Replies Last reply
    4
    • khotpa1K
      khotpa1K
      khotpa1
      wrote on last edited by
      #5867
      This post is deleted!
      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • khotpa1K
        khotpa1K
        khotpa1
        wrote on last edited by
        #5868
        This post is deleted!
        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • ZAMASUUUUUUZ ZAMASUUUUUU

          @StolasGoetia yayyy :3

          StolasGoetiaS
          StolasGoetiaS
          StolasGoetia
          wrote on last edited by
          #5869

          @ZAMASUUUUUU if you got the file i can do it ๐Ÿ˜†

          ZAMASUUUUUUZ 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • A horny V-TuberA
            A horny V-TuberA
            A horny V-Tuber
            wrote on last edited by
            #5870

            new edit to either get your hands on or recreate, either would be nice :3 https://fixvx.com/Beanie_Bnuy3/status/2059158819414876201

            1 Reply Last reply
            2
            • ZAMASUUUUUUZ ZAMASUUUUUU

              @StolasGoetia yayyy :3

              Fire_90F
              Fire_90F
              Fire_90
              wrote on last edited by
              #5871

              @ZAMASUUUUUU Well I'm the third one and I can do it too-
              But I would love to have the file anyway- That's a nice Loona :0

              [๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐™ฒ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐š‚๐š„๐™ฒ๐™ฒ๐™ด๐š‚๐š‚๐™ต๐š„๐™ป]
              [...]
              [๐™ฟ๐™ป๐™ด๐™ฐ๐š‚๐™ด ๐š…๐™ธ๐š‚๐™ธ๐šƒ ๐™ต๐™ธ๐š๐™ด_๐Ÿฟ0 ๐™บ๐™พ๐™ต๐™ธ]
              [...]
              [๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐š‡๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š๐™ผ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ฐ๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ณ]

              [This message was send by an ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ entity. DฬกฬจOอ อ€อขอ อNอขOอœฬขอ Tอž อฬกฬทอ IออกNา‰า‰ฬทา‰TอEฬ›ฬธฬตRฬ•อœอ€อ€AอŸฬถCอขTฬต]

              StolasGoetiaS 1 Reply Last reply
              2
              • ZAMASUUUUUUZ ZAMASUUUUUU

                cfd0b63e-e947-49de-af8b-beae73cbf6ce-image.png Does anyone happen to have a quest converted version this loona?

                Friend_5F
                Friend_5F
                Friend_5
                wrote on last edited by
                #5872

                @ZAMASUUUUUU Hmm, from what I've researched, this outfit might be how the stylized Loona image appears.
                https://ko-fi.com/s/779f5cabc5
                alt text

                ~I only like getting textures from Fnc and 3D models~

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • 60meru096 60meru09

                  https://payhip.com/b/lush8

                  30197517-a266-427b-9f2e-3872daeed620-image.jpeg

                  D
                  D
                  demyx
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #5873

                  @60meru09 So is a texture or a whole new?

                  Imnotaripper.I 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • D demyx

                    @60meru09 So is a texture or a whole new?

                    Imnotaripper.I
                    Imnotaripper.I
                    Imnotaripper.
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #5874

                    @demyx Texture and Suit

                    If you upvote me, I'll upvote back <3 Treat others the way you wanna be treated.
                    P.S.: I also upvote comments that hold the threadโ€™s solution. I downvote gatekeepers, liars, and unnecessarily rude people.

                    D 1 Reply Last reply
                    ๐Ÿ‘
                    0
                    • StolasGoetiaS StolasGoetia

                      @ZAMASUUUUUU if you got the file i can do it ๐Ÿ˜†

                      ZAMASUUUUUUZ
                      ZAMASUUUUUUZ
                      ZAMASUUUUUU
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #5875

                      @StolasGoetia [register or login to view this hidden content]

                      StolasGoetiaS 1 Reply Last reply
                      4
                      • Imnotaripper.I Imnotaripper.

                        @demyx Texture and Suit

                        D
                        D
                        demyx
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #5876

                        @Imnotaripper. Can get it?

                        Imnotaripper.I 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • D demyx

                          @Imnotaripper. Can get it?

                          Imnotaripper.I
                          Imnotaripper.I
                          Imnotaripper.
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #5877

                          @demyx I just spent the last of my money price splitting with someone ๐Ÿ’” im sure it'll get leaked soon by someone else since its really cheap

                          If you upvote me, I'll upvote back <3 Treat others the way you wanna be treated.
                          P.S.: I also upvote comments that hold the threadโ€™s solution. I downvote gatekeepers, liars, and unnecessarily rude people.

                          D 1 Reply Last reply
                          1
                          • Imnotaripper.I Imnotaripper.

                            @demyx I just spent the last of my money price splitting with someone ๐Ÿ’” im sure it'll get leaked soon by someone else since its really cheap

                            D
                            D
                            demyx
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #5878

                            @Imnotaripper. Fair enough

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            1
                            • Fire_90F Fire_90

                              @ZAMASUUUUUU Well I'm the third one and I can do it too-
                              But I would love to have the file anyway- That's a nice Loona :0

                              StolasGoetiaS
                              StolasGoetiaS
                              StolasGoetia
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #5879

                              @Fire_90 i do it first uwu

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              1
                              • T
                                T
                                Thorns
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #5880

                                is the fexa ponytail useable on unity because i only use unity

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • StolasGoetiaS StolasGoetia
                                  [[topic:post-is-deleted]]
                                  I
                                  I
                                  idkprobafart
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #5881

                                  @StolasGoetia its not the gray one gang

                                  StolasGoetiaS 1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • I idkprobafart

                                    @StolasGoetia its not the gray one gang

                                    StolasGoetiaS
                                    StolasGoetiaS
                                    StolasGoetia
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #5882

                                    @idkprobafart it was in a server being grey, maybe i gave the wrong one, i'll recheck my stuff

                                    I 1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • ZAMASUUUUUUZ ZAMASUUUUUU

                                      @StolasGoetia [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                      StolasGoetiaS
                                      StolasGoetiaS
                                      StolasGoetia
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #5883

                                      @ZAMASUUUUUU so i put it in unity and the malice outfit isnt working?

                                      ZAMASUUUUUUZ 2 Replies Last reply
                                      0
                                      • bennywormB bennyworm

                                        @DarlingF.R ๐Ÿ”— Download Link (drive.google.com) bloop โค

                                        dr-cecD
                                        dr-cecD
                                        dr-cec
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #5884

                                        @bennyworm bump new file please

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • StolasGoetiaS StolasGoetia

                                          @ZAMASUUUUUU so i put it in unity and the malice outfit isnt working?

                                          ZAMASUUUUUUZ
                                          ZAMASUUUUUUZ
                                          ZAMASUUUUUU
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #5885

                                          @StolasGoetia it should work

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          1

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better ๐Ÿ’—

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular