Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Uncategorized
  5. RIPPED CRYPTIA AVATARS MEGATHREAD + EXTRA

RIPPED CRYPTIA AVATARS MEGATHREAD + EXTRA

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Uncategorized
nsfw
8.2k Posts 596 Posters 1.9m Views 535 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Seaport636S
    Seaport636S
    Seaport636
    wrote on last edited by
    #5855

    I still think the OG Chiku design was better, but I don't mind this new one.
    It would be cool if someone took a crack at trying to make a "revamped" version that's more in-line with the OG design

    1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • S
      S
      shadowfoxy
      wrote on last edited by
      #5856

      Anyone got a quest friendly stylized loona ?

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • meowsirM
        meowsirM
        meowsir
        wrote on last edited by
        #5857

        Screenshot 2026-05-26 061229.png could have sworn someone here made this model?

        Friend_5F 1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • meowsirM
          meowsirM
          meowsir
          wrote on last edited by
          #5858

          or well edit

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • meowsirM meowsir

            Screenshot 2026-05-26 061229.png could have sworn someone here made this model?

            Friend_5F
            Friend_5F
            Friend_5
            wrote on last edited by
            #5859

            @meowsir https://forum.ripper.store/topic/41868/lf-withered-bonfie-candyxcorpse?_=1779790989099

            ~I only like getting textures from Fnc and 3D models~

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • meowsirM
              meowsirM
              meowsir
              wrote on last edited by
              #5860

              oh

              1 Reply Last reply
              1
              • StolasGoetiaS
                StolasGoetiaS
                StolasGoetia
                wrote on last edited by
                #5861
                This post is deleted!
                I 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • ZAMASUUUUUUZ
                  ZAMASUUUUUUZ
                  ZAMASUUUUUU
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #5862

                  cfd0b63e-e947-49de-af8b-beae73cbf6ce-image.png Does anyone happen to have a quest converted version this loona?

                  StolasGoetiaS Friend_5F 2 Replies Last reply
                  0
                  • ZAMASUUUUUUZ ZAMASUUUUUU

                    cfd0b63e-e947-49de-af8b-beae73cbf6ce-image.png Does anyone happen to have a quest converted version this loona?

                    StolasGoetiaS
                    StolasGoetiaS
                    StolasGoetia
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #5863

                    @ZAMASUUUUUU i could do it

                    ZAMASUUUUUUZ 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • StolasGoetiaS StolasGoetia

                      @ZAMASUUUUUU i could do it

                      ZAMASUUUUUUZ
                      ZAMASUUUUUUZ
                      ZAMASUUUUUU
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #5864

                      @StolasGoetia yayyy :3

                      StolasGoetiaS Fire_90F 2 Replies Last reply
                      0
                      • 60meru096
                        60meru096
                        60meru09
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #5865

                        https://payhip.com/b/lush8

                        30197517-a266-427b-9f2e-3872daeed620-image.jpeg

                        D 1 Reply Last reply
                        3
                        • S
                          S
                          SIRE
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #5866

                          hi can i request the sharing of this avi ?
                          861a8338-a453-4c8f-98f1-d0b8ac87f0c8-image.jpeg

                          Spectral.S IzzyAngelI 2 Replies Last reply
                          4
                          • khotpa1K
                            khotpa1K
                            khotpa1
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #5867
                            This post is deleted!
                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • khotpa1K
                              khotpa1K
                              khotpa1
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #5868
                              This post is deleted!
                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • ZAMASUUUUUUZ ZAMASUUUUUU

                                @StolasGoetia yayyy :3

                                StolasGoetiaS
                                StolasGoetiaS
                                StolasGoetia
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #5869

                                @ZAMASUUUUUU if you got the file i can do it ๐Ÿ˜†

                                ZAMASUUUUUUZ 1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • A horny V-TuberA
                                  A horny V-TuberA
                                  A horny V-Tuber
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #5870

                                  new edit to either get your hands on or recreate, either would be nice :3 https://fixvx.com/Beanie_Bnuy3/status/2059158819414876201

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  2
                                  • ZAMASUUUUUUZ ZAMASUUUUUU

                                    @StolasGoetia yayyy :3

                                    Fire_90F
                                    Fire_90F
                                    Fire_90
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #5871

                                    @ZAMASUUUUUU Well I'm the third one and I can do it too-
                                    But I would love to have the file anyway- That's a nice Loona :0

                                    [๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐™ฒ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐š‚๐š„๐™ฒ๐™ฒ๐™ด๐š‚๐š‚๐™ต๐š„๐™ป]
                                    [...]
                                    [๐™ฟ๐™ป๐™ด๐™ฐ๐š‚๐™ด ๐š…๐™ธ๐š‚๐™ธ๐šƒ ๐™ต๐™ธ๐š๐™ด_๐Ÿฟ0 ๐™บ๐™พ๐™ต๐™ธ]
                                    [...]
                                    [๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ฝ๐™ด๐š‡๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š๐™ผ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ฐ๐šƒ๐™ด๐™ณ]

                                    [This message was send by an ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ entity. DฬกฬจOอ อ€อขอ อNอขOอœฬขอ Tอž อฬกฬทอ IออกNา‰า‰ฬทา‰TอEฬ›ฬธฬตRฬ•อœอ€อ€AอŸฬถCอขTฬต]

                                    StolasGoetiaS 1 Reply Last reply
                                    2
                                    • ZAMASUUUUUUZ ZAMASUUUUUU

                                      cfd0b63e-e947-49de-af8b-beae73cbf6ce-image.png Does anyone happen to have a quest converted version this loona?

                                      Friend_5F
                                      Friend_5F
                                      Friend_5
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #5872

                                      @ZAMASUUUUUU Hmm, from what I've researched, this outfit might be how the stylized Loona image appears.
                                      https://ko-fi.com/s/779f5cabc5
                                      alt text

                                      ~I only like getting textures from Fnc and 3D models~

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • 60meru096 60meru09

                                        https://payhip.com/b/lush8

                                        30197517-a266-427b-9f2e-3872daeed620-image.jpeg

                                        D
                                        D
                                        demyx
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #5873

                                        @60meru09 So is a texture or a whole new?

                                        Imnotaripper.I 1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • D demyx

                                          @60meru09 So is a texture or a whole new?

                                          Imnotaripper.I
                                          Imnotaripper.I
                                          Imnotaripper.
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #5874

                                          @demyx Texture and Suit

                                          If you upvote me, I'll upvote back <3 Treat others the way you wanna be treated.
                                          P.S.: I also upvote comments that hold the threadโ€™s solution. I downvote gatekeepers, liars, and unnecessarily rude people.

                                          D 1 Reply Last reply
                                          ๐Ÿ‘
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better ๐Ÿ’—

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular