Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Uncategorized
  5. RIPPED CRYPTIA AVATARS MEGATHREAD + EXTRA

RIPPED CRYPTIA AVATARS MEGATHREAD + EXTRA

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Uncategorized
nsfw
8.2k Posts 596 Posters 1.9m Views 535 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • F FniaPlug

    @Pixelpaxil they done? :3

    WhiffleBallBatW
    WhiffleBallBatW
    WhiffleBallBat
    wrote on last edited by
    #5783

    @FniaPlug do you see a dl link anywhere?

    Here for a good time, not a long time.

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • EmpressMangoE EmpressMango

      @TADCGANGLE It's not a doc, it's a video, I'm editing it currently

      SadakoS
      SadakoS
      Sadako
      wrote on last edited by
      #5784

      @EmpressMango hows the video coming along?

      EmpressMangoE 1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • SadakoS Sadako

        @EmpressMango hows the video coming along?

        EmpressMangoE
        EmpressMangoE
        EmpressMango
        wrote on last edited by
        #5785

        @Sadako I’d say it’s about almost a third of the way done. It’s hard to tell, it’s taking a long time cause it’s almost 2 hours worth of footage that I have to edit down

        Feelin..bleh

        SadakoS 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • SʟᴜᴍʙᴇʀʀS Sʟᴜᴍʙᴇʀʀ

          Screenshot 2026-05-24 180014.png hes getting a rework

          silly_kittyS
          silly_kittyS
          silly_kitty
          wrote on last edited by
          #5786

          @Cʜɪᴋᴜ-Tʜᴇ-Cʜɪᴄᴋ may i ask can you add shorts / panties? if thats ok

          Top 500 Jerkmate player

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • PixelpaxilP Pixelpaxil

            Fem versions lookin so cute!

            f07a8a69-e428-4490-a1db-80fd9caed281-image.jpeg

            larpinglegendL
            larpinglegendL
            larpinglegend
            wrote on last edited by
            #5787

            @Pixelpaxil this looks very good

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • PixelpaxilP Pixelpaxil

              Mmm decisions decisions
              03fba6fb-0e51-47c5-b3fc-344ad2609573-image.jpeg

              larpinglegendL
              larpinglegendL
              larpinglegend
              wrote on last edited by
              #5788

              @Pixelpaxil would he have different clothing options?

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • EmpressMangoE EmpressMango

                @Sadako I’d say it’s about almost a third of the way done. It’s hard to tell, it’s taking a long time cause it’s almost 2 hours worth of footage that I have to edit down

                SadakoS
                SadakoS
                Sadako
                wrote on last edited by
                #5789

                @EmpressMango will you post a link to it?

                EmpressMangoE 1 Reply Last reply
                1
                • SadakoS Sadako

                  @EmpressMango will you post a link to it?

                  EmpressMangoE
                  EmpressMangoE
                  EmpressMango
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #5790

                  @Sadako Of course I will!

                  Feelin..bleh

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • Friend_5F
                    Friend_5F
                    Friend_5
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #5791

                    Guys, I have a question. How can I create my own FNC textures and re-textures in Blender? I need a tutorial on that. Thanks.

                    ~I only like getting textures from Fnc and 3D models~

                    GalenXG 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • Friend_5F Friend_5

                      Guys, I have a question. How can I create my own FNC textures and re-textures in Blender? I need a tutorial on that. Thanks.

                      GalenXG
                      GalenXG
                      GalenX
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #5792

                      @Mr_barrel5 You don't exactly need blender for that, you can use any image editing program. But blender definitely helps, UV mapping is something that takes getting used to.

                      "Sorry to tell you this... but there's too much of a power gap between you and me." - SSJ4 Goku (GT), - Dragon Ball Sparking! ZERO

                      Friend_5F 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • GalenXG GalenX

                        @Mr_barrel5 You don't exactly need blender for that, you can use any image editing program. But blender definitely helps, UV mapping is something that takes getting used to.

                        Friend_5F
                        Friend_5F
                        Friend_5
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #5793

                        @GalenX But then what are they?

                        ~I only like getting textures from Fnc and 3D models~

                        EmpressMangoE 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • Friend_5F Friend_5

                          @GalenX But then what are they?

                          EmpressMangoE
                          EmpressMangoE
                          EmpressMango
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #5794

                          @Mr_barrel5 Ibis paint, krita, gimp, substance painter, just about any image editing app that lets you draw/recolor the images

                          Feelin..bleh

                          Friend_5F 1 Reply Last reply
                          4
                          • EmpressMangoE EmpressMango

                            @Mr_barrel5 Ibis paint, krita, gimp, substance painter, just about any image editing app that lets you draw/recolor the images

                            Friend_5F
                            Friend_5F
                            Friend_5
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #5795

                            @EmpressMango Okay, I'll take note of that. Thank you for your help.

                            ~I only like getting textures from Fnc and 3D models~

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            1
                            • SʟᴜᴍʙᴇʀʀS
                              SʟᴜᴍʙᴇʀʀS
                              Sʟᴜᴍʙᴇʀʀ
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #5796

                              @WhiffleBallBat Screenshot 2026-05-25 000654.png Screenshot 2026-05-24 235915.png she's a beauty

                              Oʜ sᴡᴇᴇᴛ sᴘᴀʀᴋ!

                              VapepotmasterV WhiffleBallBatW espE 3 Replies Last reply
                              3
                              • SʟᴜᴍʙᴇʀʀS Sʟᴜᴍʙᴇʀʀ

                                @WhiffleBallBat Screenshot 2026-05-25 000654.png Screenshot 2026-05-24 235915.png she's a beauty

                                VapepotmasterV
                                VapepotmasterV
                                Vapepotmaster
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #5797

                                @Cʜɪᴋᴜ-Tʜᴇ-Cʜɪᴄᴋ need..

                                fih (lowkey need steam money hook me up fr)

                                SʟᴜᴍʙᴇʀʀS 1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • VapepotmasterV Vapepotmaster

                                  @Cʜɪᴋᴜ-Tʜᴇ-Cʜɪᴄᴋ need..

                                  SʟᴜᴍʙᴇʀʀS
                                  SʟᴜᴍʙᴇʀʀS
                                  Sʟᴜᴍʙᴇʀʀ
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #5798

                                  @eeveemaster1234 sorry! its a personal edit BUT normal leader bonfie releases soon!!

                                  Oʜ sᴡᴇᴇᴛ sᴘᴀʀᴋ!

                                  VapepotmasterV 1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • SʟᴜᴍʙᴇʀʀS
                                    SʟᴜᴍʙᴇʀʀS
                                    Sʟᴜᴍʙᴇʀʀ
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #5799

                                    https://forum.ripper.store/topic/111290/leader-bonfie-edit-replica

                                    Oʜ sᴡᴇᴇᴛ sᴘᴀʀᴋ!

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    2
                                    • BeansserB Beansser

                                      loookin for these textures for my bf -w-
                                      https://ko-fi.com/s/1fafb3a6ef

                                      image_2026-05-24_081352151.png

                                      BeansserB
                                      BeansserB
                                      Beansser
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #5800

                                      bumppppp

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • VeliciousV
                                        VeliciousV
                                        Velicious
                                        wrote on last edited by Velicious
                                        #5801

                                        Sorry y'all I been reall busy lately + i'm lazy so I Haven't been on lately but I'm still working on her and made the textures work with Chiku Aswell. I will release them to you all once I finish Ms Bake in unity but I can't promise it'll be soon.

                                        chiku and ms bake.PNG

                                        meowsirM 1 Reply Last reply
                                        10
                                        • VeliciousV Velicious

                                          Sorry y'all I been reall busy lately + i'm lazy so I Haven't been on lately but I'm still working on her and made the textures work with Chiku Aswell. I will release them to you all once I finish Ms Bake in unity but I can't promise it'll be soon.

                                          chiku and ms bake.PNG

                                          meowsirM
                                          meowsirM
                                          meowsir
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #5802

                                          @Velicious they look so silly and cute!!

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          1

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular