Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Uncategorized
  5. RIPPED CRYPTIA AVATARS MEGATHREAD + EXTRA

RIPPED CRYPTIA AVATARS MEGATHREAD + EXTRA

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Uncategorized
nsfw
8.2k Posts 596 Posters 1.8m Views 533 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • L
    L
    laggindragon
    wrote on last edited by
    #5210

    @Cʜɪᴋᴜ-Tʜᴇ-Cʜɪᴄᴋ take as long as you need, and i would probably recommend to maybe not log on ripperstore for a bit if needed.

    1 Reply Last reply
    4
    • EmpressMangoE EmpressMango

      @laggindragon Trust me, I know it is, the way they type, the way they talk, they way they do all this shit and the FIRST THING they fucking do is talk about the Femboys, and also, curious that they come to THIS THREAD as the literal FRIST THREAD that they EVER visit and talk and they ONLY talk about the femboys and now they're harassing Chiku, JUST LIKE THEY DID ON THEIR MAIN AND ON DISCORD

      McToddM
      McToddM
      McTodd
      wrote on last edited by
      #5211

      @EmpressMango also a telltale sign that they are protag because who designs their account around the fnc and femboys as soon as they get on this website. I didn't want to outright say that they were the burner account, but I wholeheartedly agree with you. There is no way this isn't protag

      1 Reply Last reply
      2
      • EmpressMangoE EmpressMango

        @Frenni-Fazclaire Huh...you know you're typing a lot like the same exact person that was whining about the femboys before, Protagonist. Also curious that Protag hasn't been on for 4 days (which he has never missed a single day) and you joined 4 days ago only to come here and start complaining again about the Femboys the exact same that that they did... and also the fact that you also put 21 on your age as Protag...holy shit it is you isn't it?! Yeah, we're not fucking dumb bud. You really just switched to an alt to try and pry the femboy avis out of us just because you were getting fucking ratioed on your main. What a fucking sad life you must live to care this much about avatars and the fact that you do this shit is fucking sad. Grow the fuck up pussy and stop being a fucking cuck. Oh, and also, I know all about you and what you've done and who you've broken, and there's mounds of evidence to back it up, you fucking coward, you don't get to do that to someone and their sibling and get away with it...
        75006213-d089-4e67-b3c8-4a04a4c024ec-image.jpeg a0bb5fea-4411-4b10-8b52-7bbcc66aefcb-image.jpeg

        JazeSlimShadyJ
        JazeSlimShadyJ
        JazeSlimShady
        wrote on last edited by
        #5212

        @EmpressMango never been this down bad before

        EmpressMangoE 1 Reply Last reply
        4
        • JazeSlimShadyJ JazeSlimShady

          @EmpressMango never been this down bad before

          EmpressMangoE
          EmpressMangoE
          EmpressMango
          wrote on last edited by
          #5213

          @JazeSlimShady I'm fucking done with them, they've done so much bad shit as well that are FAR WORSE than just harassing people for avis, and me being the way I am I can very clearly see through people and their motivations, this one guy just wants to be a fucking prick about everything and they like to TWIST THEIR WORDS TO ATTACK OTHERS. Hence what they literally JUST DID with Chiku

          Feelin..bleh

          JazeSlimShadyJ 1 Reply Last reply
          7
          • VeliciousV Velicious

            I made 2 textures for "Mrs bake" one with sprinkles and one without. I also tried to sculpt his clothes on her but those were way damn small to do so I'm trying frennis clothes to fit and that's barley working. Chiku's body is so fucking big bro and I legit sculpted it down to half the size.

            mrs bake 2.PNG

            ThatToastyBunT
            ThatToastyBunT
            ThatToastyBun
            wrote on last edited by
            #5214

            @Velicious i called it.. now i need her..

            1 Reply Last reply
            1
            • EmpressMangoE
              EmpressMangoE
              EmpressMango
              wrote on last edited by
              #5215

              I'm gonna say this now and this'll be the final thing that I'm gonna say about all of this, be on the lookout for an expose video coming, I am so fucking done with this fucking prick

              Feelin..bleh

              1 Reply Last reply
              4
              • EmpressMangoE EmpressMango

                @JazeSlimShady I'm fucking done with them, they've done so much bad shit as well that are FAR WORSE than just harassing people for avis, and me being the way I am I can very clearly see through people and their motivations, this one guy just wants to be a fucking prick about everything and they like to TWIST THEIR WORDS TO ATTACK OTHERS. Hence what they literally JUST DID with Chiku

                JazeSlimShadyJ
                JazeSlimShadyJ
                JazeSlimShady
                wrote on last edited by
                #5216

                @EmpressMango wait deadass im reading that shit and every time i reread it gets worse

                im imagining the meet the grahams instrumental playing as you say this

                EmpressMangoE 1 Reply Last reply
                4
                • JazeSlimShadyJ JazeSlimShady

                  @EmpressMango wait deadass im reading that shit and every time i reread it gets worse

                  im imagining the meet the grahams instrumental playing as you say this

                  EmpressMangoE
                  EmpressMangoE
                  EmpressMango
                  wrote on last edited by EmpressMango
                  #5217

                  @JazeSlimShady WAY WORSE, I'm talking about potential to be arrested kind of bad, just be on the lookout for a video that I'll post soon

                  Feelin..bleh

                  JazeSlimShadyJ 1 Reply Last reply
                  2
                  • EmpressMangoE EmpressMango

                    @JazeSlimShady WAY WORSE, I'm talking about potential to be arrested kind of bad, just be on the lookout for a video that I'll post soon

                    JazeSlimShadyJ
                    JazeSlimShadyJ
                    JazeSlimShady
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #5218

                    @EmpressMango bro you NEED to use the song at that point 😭

                    EmpressMangoE 1 Reply Last reply
                    6
                    • JazeSlimShadyJ JazeSlimShady

                      @EmpressMango bro you NEED to use the song at that point 😭

                      EmpressMangoE
                      EmpressMangoE
                      EmpressMango
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #5219

                      @JazeSlimShady XD Alright fine I will

                      Feelin..bleh

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • CorykindasusvroC
                        CorykindasusvroC
                        Corykindasusvro
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #5220

                        😭Oh Lordy I was gone for 10 minutes what happened ?

                        You’re an Incredible person you are a blessing in this world. 🌎 💝💐🌸💖💕
                        Signed : A Silly Trans Woman 💝💎

                        VapepotmasterV 1 Reply Last reply
                        1
                        • RipperDemonR
                          RipperDemonR
                          RipperDemon
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #5221

                          Wtf is going on here lol

                          VeliciousV 1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • R
                            R
                            Randpay
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #5222

                            You know. If I had a nickel for each time I went into a megathread to see if there's a new asset posted, and instead found myself in a wall of lore. I'd have 2 nickels. Which isn't a lot, but weird it happened twice.

                            RipperDemonR 1 Reply Last reply
                            👍
                            1
                            • EmpressMangoE EmpressMango

                              @Frenni-Fazclaire Huh...you know you're typing a lot like the same exact person that was whining about the femboys before, Protagonist. Also curious that Protag hasn't been on for 4 days (which he has never missed a single day) and you joined 4 days ago only to come here and start complaining again about the Femboys the exact same that that they did... and also the fact that you also put 21 on your age as Protag...holy shit it is you isn't it?! Yeah, we're not fucking dumb bud. You really just switched to an alt to try and pry the femboy avis out of us just because you were getting fucking ratioed on your main. What a fucking sad life you must live to care this much about avatars and the fact that you do this shit is fucking sad. Grow the fuck up pussy and stop being a fucking cuck. Oh, and also, I know all about you and what you've done and who you've broken, and there's mounds of evidence to back it up, you fucking coward, you don't get to do that to someone and their sibling and get away with it...
                              75006213-d089-4e67-b3c8-4a04a4c024ec-image.jpeg a0bb5fea-4411-4b10-8b52-7bbcc66aefcb-image.jpeg

                              PixelpaxilP
                              PixelpaxilP
                              Pixelpaxil
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #5223

                              @EmpressMango Oh my god is him?! Frenni has also been harassing whiffle bat about their textures and tried doing it to me till I shut that shit down. They also tried to ask for Whiffles banner on here which is fucking weird too, they seem like an entitled person by default at this point is not even a joke.

                              Won't be online often, working a lot.

                              EmpressMangoE 1 Reply Last reply
                              4
                              • PixelpaxilP Pixelpaxil

                                @EmpressMango Oh my god is him?! Frenni has also been harassing whiffle bat about their textures and tried doing it to me till I shut that shit down. They also tried to ask for Whiffles banner on here which is fucking weird too, they seem like an entitled person by default at this point is not even a joke.

                                EmpressMangoE
                                EmpressMangoE
                                EmpressMango
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #5224

                                @Pixelpaxil THAT RIGHT THERE, is proof enough that they're the same person

                                Feelin..bleh

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                1
                                • R Randpay

                                  You know. If I had a nickel for each time I went into a megathread to see if there's a new asset posted, and instead found myself in a wall of lore. I'd have 2 nickels. Which isn't a lot, but weird it happened twice.

                                  RipperDemonR
                                  RipperDemonR
                                  RipperDemon
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #5225

                                  @Randpay so true

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  2
                                  • P
                                    P
                                    Papito716
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #5226

                                    i miss ONE DAY
                                    the hell happened?

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    2
                                    • CorykindasusvroC
                                      CorykindasusvroC
                                      Corykindasusvro
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #5227

                                      Ok I just read everything. Jesus Christ people don’t get that others need time to work on things. It affects a persons mental and they don’t clearly see that instead they constantly nag the person abt it smh.

                                      You’re an Incredible person you are a blessing in this world. 🌎 💝💐🌸💖💕
                                      Signed : A Silly Trans Woman 💝💎

                                      EmpressMangoE 1 Reply Last reply
                                      3
                                      • CorykindasusvroC Corykindasusvro

                                        Ok I just read everything. Jesus Christ people don’t get that others need time to work on things. It affects a persons mental and they don’t clearly see that instead they constantly nag the person abt it smh.

                                        EmpressMangoE
                                        EmpressMangoE
                                        EmpressMango
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #5228

                                        @Corykindasusvro Worst part is that's not even scratching the surface, and I wish I was joking, for now though, I am not gonna say anything else until I get the video done

                                        Feelin..bleh

                                        CorykindasusvroC 1 Reply Last reply
                                        1
                                        • espE
                                          espE
                                          esp
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #5229

                                          uni-unicat.gif

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular