Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Uncategorized
  5. RIPPED CRYPTIA AVATARS MEGATHREAD + EXTRA

RIPPED CRYPTIA AVATARS MEGATHREAD + EXTRA

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Uncategorized
nsfw
8.2k Posts 596 Posters 1.8m Views 534 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Y yort port

    @kingtiger88 all i remember was that it the first two numbers are 19 and the fourth one is a 2, lemme go back through some of my message history to find it again

    mischievousM
    mischievousM
    mischievous
    wrote on last edited by
    #5142

    @yort-port @kingtiger88 1952 ✨

    sick of generic egirls and eboys, where's all the unique avatars

    Y 1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • mischievousM mischievous

      @yort-port @kingtiger88 1952 ✨

      Y
      Y
      yort port
      wrote on last edited by
      #5143

      @RAAAAAAAA there it is

      mischievousM 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Y yort port

        @RAAAAAAAA there it is

        mischievousM
        mischievousM
        mischievous
        wrote on last edited by
        #5144

        @yort-port i just guessed it when you said you were confident about the other 3 numbers lmfao

        sick of generic egirls and eboys, where's all the unique avatars

        Y 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • I idkprobafart

          צילום מסך 2026-04-06 042816.png someone has this mama frenni/honey edit?

          hellokitty435H
          hellokitty435H
          hellokitty435
          wrote on last edited by
          #5145

          @idkprobafart [register or login to view this hidden content]

          I 1 Reply Last reply
          2
          • yaoifulY
            yaoifulY
            yaoiful
            wrote on last edited by
            #5146

            bump
            https://payhip.com/b/cDsOZ
            https://payhip.com/b/Vda9T
            https://payhip.com/b/jZIyx

            ☆ ︶︶︶ ౿ ָ 🪶 𞥊 ︶︶︶ ☆

            ⤷ 𓈒 just looking for files!! ⏦

            ︶︶︶ ⊹ ︶︶︶ ୨♡୧ ︶︶︶ ⊹

            1 Reply Last reply
            1
            • hellokitty435H hellokitty435

              @idkprobafart [register or login to view this hidden content]

              I
              I
              idkprobafart
              wrote on last edited by
              #5147

              @hellokitty435 is it the exact one i sended thats what i am looking for

              hellokitty435H 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • I idkprobafart

                @hellokitty435 is it the exact one i sended thats what i am looking for

                hellokitty435H
                hellokitty435H
                hellokitty435
                wrote on last edited by
                #5148

                @idkprobafart i think it's only missing the hat

                I 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • hellokitty435H hellokitty435

                  @idkprobafart i think it's only missing the hat

                  I
                  I
                  idkprobafart
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #5149

                  @hellokitty435 no i actually had this one but idk where is it

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • Spectral.S Spectral.

                    @spongealt i ADORE that first one

                    DragonfuckerqwqD
                    DragonfuckerqwqD
                    Dragonfuckerqwq
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #5150
                    This post is deleted!
                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • DragonfuckerqwqD
                      DragonfuckerqwqD
                      Dragonfuckerqwq
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #5151

                      Has anyone found any new bonfie textures to post?

                      yaoifulY 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • DragonfuckerqwqD Dragonfuckerqwq

                        Has anyone found any new bonfie textures to post?

                        yaoifulY
                        yaoifulY
                        yaoiful
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #5152

                        @Dragonfuckerqwq i sent a few payhip links earlier but nobody has found them yet ^^ if nobody buys the sugar rush bonfie soon ill probs buy her but thats abt it

                        ☆ ︶︶︶ ౿ ָ 🪶 𞥊 ︶︶︶ ☆

                        ⤷ 𓈒 just looking for files!! ⏦

                        ︶︶︶ ⊹ ︶︶︶ ୨♡୧ ︶︶︶ ⊹

                        spongealtS DragonfuckerqwqD 2 Replies Last reply
                        1
                        • yaoifulY yaoiful

                          @Dragonfuckerqwq i sent a few payhip links earlier but nobody has found them yet ^^ if nobody buys the sugar rush bonfie soon ill probs buy her but thats abt it

                          spongealtS
                          spongealtS
                          spongealt
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #5153

                          @kokichi I really like the sugar rush texture, I remember the creator showing it to me in person in a server once. I'm definitely gonna buy it when I get the chance

                          not gonna share it though since that'd be a dick move

                          spongealtS 1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • spongealtS spongealt

                            @kokichi I really like the sugar rush texture, I remember the creator showing it to me in person in a server once. I'm definitely gonna buy it when I get the chance

                            not gonna share it though since that'd be a dick move

                            spongealtS
                            spongealtS
                            spongealt
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #5154

                            spongealt said:

                            @kokichi I really like the sugar rush texture, I remember the creator showing it to me in person in a server once. I'm definitely gonna buy it when I get the chance

                            not gonna share it though since that'd be a dick move

                            It's made on Lilith's Sanctuary on Payhip for those who didn't click the links/can't click them
                            just to clarify

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • mischievousM mischievous

                              @yort-port i just guessed it when you said you were confident about the other 3 numbers lmfao

                              Y
                              Y
                              yort port
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #5155

                              @RAAAAAAAA lol

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • PixelpaxilP Pixelpaxil

                                Girls are all done for the most part, just gotta add the plushies and a few other things
                                20d05748-02c4-4841-b4ab-6a06a5e17ddc-image.jpeg
                                b7378ab5-43ee-4a4d-a2c5-0aa867610062-image.jpeg

                                A
                                A
                                Anonomus
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #5156

                                @Pixelpaxil the goldie has my curiosity

                                WhiffleBallBatW 1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • A Anonomus

                                  @Pixelpaxil the goldie has my curiosity

                                  WhiffleBallBatW
                                  WhiffleBallBatW
                                  WhiffleBallBat
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #5157

                                  @Anonomus its my stylized sticker texture !! 🙂 im glad it peaks ur curiosity

                                  Here for a good time, not a long time.

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  1
                                  • yaoifulY yaoiful

                                    @Dragonfuckerqwq i sent a few payhip links earlier but nobody has found them yet ^^ if nobody buys the sugar rush bonfie soon ill probs buy her but thats abt it

                                    DragonfuckerqwqD
                                    DragonfuckerqwqD
                                    Dragonfuckerqwq
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #5158

                                    @kokichi aghhhhhhh😭

                                    VapepotmasterV 1 Reply Last reply
                                    2
                                    • SʟᴜᴍʙᴇʀʀS
                                      SʟᴜᴍʙᴇʀʀS
                                      Sʟᴜᴍʙᴇʀʀ
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #5159

                                      [register or login to view this hidden content] here is the Fortnite chiku I made if anyone would like me to make any more Fortnite related Fazclaire's just ask me!

                                      Oʜ sᴡᴇᴇᴛ sᴘᴀʀᴋ!

                                      K 1 Reply Last reply
                                      3
                                      • Toy chicaT
                                        Toy chicaT
                                        Toy chica
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #5160

                                        I will take it

                                        Looking for a person that knows rigging blender to unity only dont want vrca or ripped models i dont care for ripped avatars because im not a ripper

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • SʟᴜᴍʙᴇʀʀS
                                          SʟᴜᴍʙᴇʀʀS
                                          Sʟᴜᴍʙᴇʀʀ
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #5161

                                          Screenshot 2026-05-19 084037.png
                                          Screenshot 2026-05-19 084324.png
                                          Screenshot 2026-05-19 085345.png
                                          Screenshot 2026-05-19 084448.png
                                          Screenshot 2026-05-19 123848.png also forgot to Add i did do some fixes to the textures with my friends idea's also here is what the avatar all has!

                                          Oʜ sᴡᴇᴇᴛ sᴘᴀʀᴋ!

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          2

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular