Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Uncategorized
  5. RIPPED CRYPTIA AVATARS MEGATHREAD + EXTRA

RIPPED CRYPTIA AVATARS MEGATHREAD + EXTRA

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Uncategorized
nsfw
8.2k Posts 596 Posters 1.8m Views 533 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • IateurcookiesI Iateurcookies

    Does anybody have this femboy bonfie?
    Fembon.jpg
    Fembon1.jpg

    spiderfuckerS
    spiderfuckerS
    spiderfucker
    wrote on last edited by
    #5093

    @Iateurcookies i have it but need to find it

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • VeliciousV
      VeliciousV
      Velicious
      wrote on last edited by Velicious
      #5094

      Props to the texture artist here istg. I've spent like 20 minutes trying to do anything but a basic recolor but Ima leave that to y'all. Anyways I moved and sculpted some of the stuff. I need to finish re-rigging, sculpting the clothes, fix broken shape keys and everything else but this is what it looks like. Ngl ima do that later tho.
      Mrs bake.PNG

      K mischievousM silly_kittyS PeachyParfait1P 4 Replies Last reply
      πŸ‘
      11
      • VeliciousV Velicious

        Props to the texture artist here istg. I've spent like 20 minutes trying to do anything but a basic recolor but Ima leave that to y'all. Anyways I moved and sculpted some of the stuff. I need to finish re-rigging, sculpting the clothes, fix broken shape keys and everything else but this is what it looks like. Ngl ima do that later tho.
        Mrs bake.PNG

        K
        K
        kingtiger88
        wrote on last edited by
        #5095

        @Velicious why does it kinda fit tho

        Im a women i just named my profile king

        VeliciousV 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • K kingtiger88

          @Velicious why does it kinda fit tho

          VeliciousV
          VeliciousV
          Velicious
          wrote on last edited by
          #5096

          @kingtiger88 The eyelashes kills me every time I look at them.

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • VeliciousV Velicious

            Props to the texture artist here istg. I've spent like 20 minutes trying to do anything but a basic recolor but Ima leave that to y'all. Anyways I moved and sculpted some of the stuff. I need to finish re-rigging, sculpting the clothes, fix broken shape keys and everything else but this is what it looks like. Ngl ima do that later tho.
            Mrs bake.PNG

            mischievousM
            mischievousM
            mischievous
            wrote on last edited by
            #5097

            @Velicious oh she looks ridiculous i love her 😭

            sick of generic egirls and eboys, where's all the unique avatars

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • yaoifulY yaoiful

              and not everybody likes them just for the goons, as ironic as it is lmao. like i mainly like the gals because of how pretty they are. i dont really care for the porn aspect so it makes me happy when i see people doing normal things with them or making them less curvy. it doesnt take away from the experience. they can have normal proportions and still be sex robots! no problem with that ^^

              spongealtS
              spongealtS
              spongealt
              wrote on last edited by
              #5098

              @kokichi I like giving them fancy accessories so they're like divas. The lewdest thing I've done is gotten "Kiss Here" written on my bonfie's butt lmao

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • spongealtS
                spongealtS
                spongealt
                wrote on last edited by
                #5099

                image-24.png
                image.jpg

                I just like adding neat things to my models. I typically buy my assets tho
                VRChat_2026-04-27_10-35-40.617_1920x1080.png

                Spectral.S 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • PixelpaxilP
                  PixelpaxilP
                  Pixelpaxil
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #5100

                  Girls are all done for the most part, just gotta add the plushies and a few other things
                  20d05748-02c4-4841-b4ab-6a06a5e17ddc-image.jpeg
                  b7378ab5-43ee-4a4d-a2c5-0aa867610062-image.jpeg

                  Won't be online often, working a lot.

                  spongealtS Unknown SenderU Frenni FazclaireF A RipperDemonR 5 Replies Last reply
                  7
                  • PixelpaxilP Pixelpaxil

                    Girls are all done for the most part, just gotta add the plushies and a few other things
                    20d05748-02c4-4841-b4ab-6a06a5e17ddc-image.jpeg
                    b7378ab5-43ee-4a4d-a2c5-0aa867610062-image.jpeg

                    spongealtS
                    spongealtS
                    spongealt
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #5101

                    @Pixelpaxil i really like the extra color on them. Unless that's just their default then I may be stupid

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • PixelpaxilP
                      PixelpaxilP
                      Pixelpaxil
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #5102

                      These are all Whifflebats textures for her sticker textures, the Frenni's is her updated version which I am so grateful she gave to me

                      Won't be online often, working a lot.

                      spongealtS Frenni FazclaireF 2 Replies Last reply
                      0
                      • PixelpaxilP Pixelpaxil

                        These are all Whifflebats textures for her sticker textures, the Frenni's is her updated version which I am so grateful she gave to me

                        spongealtS
                        spongealtS
                        spongealt
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #5103

                        @Pixelpaxil I'm still trying to figure out what to do with frenni. There's no bear characters I can think of that haven't been done already

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • PixelpaxilP Pixelpaxil

                          These are all Whifflebats textures for her sticker textures, the Frenni's is her updated version which I am so grateful she gave to me

                          Frenni FazclaireF
                          Frenni FazclaireF
                          Frenni Fazclaire
                          Banned
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #5104

                          @Pixelpaxil shar he frenni textures pweez

                          PixelpaxilP WhiffleBallBatW 2 Replies Last reply
                          0
                          • spongealtS
                            spongealtS
                            spongealt
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #5105

                            I was thinking of giving Fexa a big cannon to sit on tho

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • Frenni FazclaireF Frenni Fazclaire

                              @Pixelpaxil shar he frenni textures pweez

                              PixelpaxilP
                              PixelpaxilP
                              Pixelpaxil
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #5106

                              @Frenni-Fazclaire You will need to get them from @whiffleballbat , they are their textures and I won't give them out unless they give me the go ahead

                              Won't be online often, working a lot.

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • Frenni FazclaireF Frenni Fazclaire

                                @Pixelpaxil shar he frenni textures pweez

                                WhiffleBallBatW
                                WhiffleBallBatW
                                WhiffleBallBat
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #5107

                                @Frenni-Fazclaire theyre not out yet

                                Here for a good time, not a long time.

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • spongealtS spongealt

                                  image-24.png
                                  image.jpg

                                  I just like adding neat things to my models. I typically buy my assets tho
                                  VRChat_2026-04-27_10-35-40.617_1920x1080.png

                                  Spectral.S
                                  Spectral.S
                                  Spectral.
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #5108

                                  @spongealt i ADORE that first one

                                  everyone loves you, have a great day!!

                                  for any inquiries my disc is spectralthree

                                  spongealtS DragonfuckerqwqD 2 Replies Last reply
                                  0
                                  • PixelpaxilP Pixelpaxil

                                    Anyways, other than that, plushies will be added to by edit!
                                    f75ef71f-cf74-4a94-9206-89ab23e99c06-image.jpeg

                                    SΚŸα΄œα΄Κ™α΄‡Κ€Κ€S
                                    SΚŸα΄œα΄Κ™α΄‡Κ€Κ€S
                                    SΚŸα΄œα΄Κ™α΄‡Κ€Κ€
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #5109

                                    @Pixelpaxil anyway i could get the plushies, if not its alright js wanted to ask

                                    Oʜ sᴑᴇᴇᴛ sα΄˜α΄€Κ€α΄‹!

                                    PixelpaxilP 1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • SΚŸα΄œα΄Κ™α΄‡Κ€Κ€S SΚŸα΄œα΄Κ™α΄‡Κ€Κ€

                                      @Pixelpaxil anyway i could get the plushies, if not its alright js wanted to ask

                                      PixelpaxilP
                                      PixelpaxilP
                                      Pixelpaxil
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #5110

                                      @CʜΙͺα΄‹α΄œ-TΚœα΄‡-CʜΙͺα΄„α΄‹ [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                      Won't be online often, working a lot.

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      1
                                      • BeansserB
                                        BeansserB
                                        Beansser
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #5111

                                        looking for these Cute Bonfie Textures
                                        https://payhip.com/b/cDsOZ

                                        yaoifulY BeansserB 2 Replies Last reply
                                        🀦
                                        1
                                        • WhiffleBallBatW
                                          WhiffleBallBatW
                                          WhiffleBallBat
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #5112

                                          well i was gonna drop my new sticker bonfie and frenni tonight but my unity decided to bork my package for frenni so im quickly rebuilding her and im gonna try and have them up tomorrow and then frfr im taking a break so i dont die XD

                                          Here for a good time, not a long time.

                                          yaoifulY 1 Reply Last reply
                                          1

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular