Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Uncategorized
  5. RIPPED CRYPTIA AVATARS MEGATHREAD + EXTRA

RIPPED CRYPTIA AVATARS MEGATHREAD + EXTRA

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Uncategorized
nsfw
8.2k Posts 596 Posters 1.8m Views 533 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • bennywormB bennyworm

    Each girl has a different body for each outfit set

    While I do think this is very unoptimized, each of them do have their own blendshapes if I remember right for their respective bodies and it would’ve just been better than making a ton of blendshapes for each type of outfit

    Phantomcraft07P
    Phantomcraft07P
    Phantomcraft07
    wrote on last edited by
    #5029

    @bennyworm funny thing is they ALL have the same blendshapes
    5df4df19-f858-4f7c-bf07-13859b721ba4-image.jpeg

    1 Reply Last reply
    2
    • Y yort port

      @w-a-h any updates?

      w a hW
      w a hW
      w a h
      wrote on last edited by
      #5030

      @yort-port its on hold rn due to other projects and irl very sorry its taking long

      1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • A
        A
        AsgoreDreemurr
        wrote on last edited by
        #5031

        @cryptidsaint are you cooking the Chain Dress for the Chiku also? Would love to try that out

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • doll.zipD doll.zip

          https://ko-fi.com/s/d2d439069a

          I beg ts so cute!!

          doll.zipD
          doll.zipD
          doll.zip
          wrote on last edited by
          #5032

          bump!!

          ʰᵃᵖᵖʸ ᵗʰᵒᵘᵍʰᵗˢ!

          ɪ ᴅᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴍɪꜱꜱɪᴏɴꜱ ꜰᴏʀ ʙᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴀᴠᴀᴛᴀʀꜱ.
          ᴅᴍ ᴍᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ᴇxᴀᴍᴘʟᴇꜱ<3
          ᴡɪʟʟ ᴅʀᴀᴡ ᴀʟᴍᴏꜱᴛ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ :3

          1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • spongealtS
            spongealtS
            spongealt
            wrote on last edited by
            #5033

            VRChat_2026-04-07_15-06-29.300_1920x1080.png
            VRChat_2026-04-07_15-08-11.617_1920x1080.png

            I typically been just using this to learn how to upload and do edits for myself better. And get bug fixed versions if I'm incapable of doing that.
            Really am just loving the gals though. First time I actually paid for these models. Shame to see they're so bugged

            DragonfuckerqwqD 2 Replies Last reply
            3
            • IateurcookiesI
              IateurcookiesI
              Iateurcookies
              wrote on last edited by
              #5034

              Does anybody have this femboy bonfie?
              Fembon.jpg
              Fembon1.jpg

              spongealtS spiderfuckerS 2 Replies Last reply
              👀
              1
              • IateurcookiesI Iateurcookies

                Does anybody have this femboy bonfie?
                Fembon.jpg
                Fembon1.jpg

                spongealtS
                spongealtS
                spongealt
                wrote on last edited by
                #5035

                @Iateurcookies I have a friend with it but I don't think he'd want me to share it here. Unless he just got it here before I'm not sure. Does that one have custom gestures?

                1 Reply Last reply
                1
                • yaoifulY
                  yaoifulY
                  yaoiful
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #5036

                  bump 4 these
                  https://payhip.com/b/Vda9T
                  https://payhip.com/b/cDsOZ

                  ☆ ︶︶︶ ౿ ָ 🪶 𞥊 ︶︶︶ ☆

                  ⤷ 𓈒 just looking for files!! ⏦

                  ︶︶︶ ⊹ ︶︶︶ ୨♡୧ ︶︶︶ ⊹

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  2
                  • Phantomcraft07P Phantomcraft07

                    its 9 am, im but ass naked with wet hair, havent ate and listening to Camellia with sols rng running in the background and im making bullshit for an hour 🔥

                    06665deb-e4b5-422a-adfe-81f9864db441-image.jpeg

                    5bacf1e2-dd5d-47a7-a89a-27d37b5a6bf3-image.jpeg

                    Y
                    Y
                    yort port
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #5037

                    @Phantomcraft07 PEAK ASS ARTIST

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    1
                    • spongealtS spongealt

                      VRChat_2026-04-07_15-06-29.300_1920x1080.png
                      VRChat_2026-04-07_15-08-11.617_1920x1080.png

                      I typically been just using this to learn how to upload and do edits for myself better. And get bug fixed versions if I'm incapable of doing that.
                      Really am just loving the gals though. First time I actually paid for these models. Shame to see they're so bugged

                      DragonfuckerqwqD
                      DragonfuckerqwqD
                      Dragonfuckerqwq
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #5038

                      @spongealt I want that pretty texturee

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      1
                      • SʟᴜᴍʙᴇʀʀS Sʟᴜᴍʙᴇʀʀ

                        Hey guys I’m off of break now! Out of femboys 1 is done!

                        EmpressMangoE
                        EmpressMangoE
                        EmpressMango
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #5039

                        @Cʜɪᴋᴜ-Tʜᴇ-Cʜɪᴄᴋ said:

                        Hey guys I’m off of break now! Out of femboys 1 is done!

                        Welcome back soldier!!!

                        Feelin..bleh

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • LemonnyL
                          LemonnyL
                          Lemonny
                          wrote on last edited by Lemonny
                          #5040

                          Bump for sugar skull type 0 https://ko-fi.com/s/50395ee618

                          hellokitty435H 1 Reply Last reply
                          1
                          • LemonnyL Lemonny

                            Bump for sugar skull type 0 https://ko-fi.com/s/50395ee618

                            hellokitty435H
                            hellokitty435H
                            hellokitty435
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #5041

                            @Lemonny which one colorful or the purple one?

                            Friend_5F 1 Reply Last reply
                            1
                            • hellokitty435H hellokitty435

                              @Lemonny which one colorful or the purple one?

                              Friend_5F
                              Friend_5F
                              Friend_5
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #5042

                              @hellokitty435
                              This texture refers to
                              https://ko-fi.com/s/50395ee618

                              ~I only like getting textures from Fnc and 3D models~

                              hellokitty435H 1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • Friend_5F Friend_5

                                @hellokitty435
                                This texture refers to
                                https://ko-fi.com/s/50395ee618

                                hellokitty435H
                                hellokitty435H
                                hellokitty435
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #5043

                                @Mr_barrel5 oh okay, because if it was the colorful one i already posted that lol

                                Friend_5F LemonnyL 2 Replies Last reply
                                1
                                • hellokitty435H hellokitty435

                                  @Mr_barrel5 oh okay, because if it was the colorful one i already posted that lol

                                  Friend_5F
                                  Friend_5F
                                  Friend_5
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #5044

                                  @hellokitty435 ok

                                  ~I only like getting textures from Fnc and 3D models~

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • hellokitty435H hellokitty435

                                    @Mr_barrel5 oh okay, because if it was the colorful one i already posted that lol

                                    LemonnyL
                                    LemonnyL
                                    Lemonny
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #5045

                                    @hellokitty435 mind if I get a link 🥺

                                    hellokitty435H 1 Reply Last reply
                                    1
                                    • LemonnyL Lemonny

                                      @hellokitty435 mind if I get a link 🥺

                                      hellokitty435H
                                      hellokitty435H
                                      hellokitty435
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #5046

                                      @Lemonny [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • spongealtS spongealt

                                        VRChat_2026-04-07_15-06-29.300_1920x1080.png
                                        VRChat_2026-04-07_15-08-11.617_1920x1080.png

                                        I typically been just using this to learn how to upload and do edits for myself better. And get bug fixed versions if I'm incapable of doing that.
                                        Really am just loving the gals though. First time I actually paid for these models. Shame to see they're so bugged

                                        DragonfuckerqwqD
                                        DragonfuckerqwqD
                                        Dragonfuckerqwq
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #5047

                                        @spongealt (I'm slow) are u saying the bra is broken or something?

                                        spongealtS 1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • RipperDemonR
                                          RipperDemonR
                                          RipperDemon
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #5048

                                          Hate to ask this would it be possible for someone to make versions of them that are a lil less thicc in the hips its like my only prob with the bodys rn

                                          Frenni FazclaireF 1 Reply Last reply
                                          3

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular