RIPPED CRYPTIA AVATARS MEGATHREAD + EXTRA
-

fixed alot of weightpainting errors and did some touch ups and added a couple things :3 my estimate is end of the weekend!
@CryptidSaint I've been seeing these dresses everywhere on here for the girls. Where can I find them?
-
@CryptidSaint I've been seeing these dresses everywhere on here for the girls. Where can I find them?
-
@CryptidSaint Vr models is so damn slow. I aint never getting ts.
-
@Papito716 What did you do???
-
@Papito716 What did you do???
@Velicious NOTHING
i just want to export the model from blender while using cats and this keeps happing -
@CryptidSaint Vr models is so damn slow. I aint never getting ts.
@Velicious ill put it in a google drive if that'll work for ya!
-
@Velicious ill put it in a google drive if that'll work for ya!
@CryptidSaint I would appreciate it.
-
@CryptidSaint I would appreciate it.
@Velicious gotchuu
-
@CryptidSaint I would appreciate it.
-
-
@Papito716 best bet is to delete all of the fexia stuff and reimport and try again
-
@Velicious ofcc
-
@Papito716 I honestly have no clue how to help you. Check your export settings.
-
@Papito716 best bet is to delete all of the fexia stuff and reimport and try again
@CryptidSaint yea nope still happens
how do yall do your edits of it -
@Papito716 I honestly have no clue how to help you. Check your export settings.
@Velicious im just usings CATS for exporting
-
@Velicious im just usings CATS for exporting
@Papito716 have you been using a software to export the fexa model?
-
@Papito716 have you been using a software to export the fexa model?
@CryptidSaint blender
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login

